Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

Construction In The Training Grounds [Artemis and I Only]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Darth Jenzo Fawm

Construction In The Training Grounds [Artemis and I Only] Empty
PostSubject: Construction In The Training Grounds [Artemis and I Only]   Construction In The Training Grounds [Artemis and I Only] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:08 pm

The Dark Lord was training his use of Shii-Cho, he desired to Master it, even if it was already at a very high level. 7 Sith Warriors surrounded him, he had ordered them to ruthlessly spar with him. They were all slowly circling around the Dark Lord, searching for a good area to strike... The Dark Lord was in an Expert-Level Shii-Cho stance, and was about to respond with its use. One Sith Warrior went for the kill, he lunged forward, with his Red Lightsaber, with a Makashi stance, probably Journeyman level. The Dark Lord blocked the strike quickly, and parried it, leaving an opening, he had force jumped over the Warrior, using an Ataru stance, and then sun around, back in a Shii-Cho stance, immediately the beam of his Red Lightsaber stuck out from the Warriors chest. The Warrior fell to the ground, his knees hit the floor, and then the rest of his body. Now, out of anger for their comrade, four of them struck at their Emperor with great ferocity, using primarily Juyo/Vapaad, the Dark Lord, using a high leveled Shii-Cho, blocked one of the Warriors strikes, spun around, getting behind the Warrior, he then sliced another Warrior next to the one that he just blocked. That Sith Warrior fell to the ground. The Warrior he was behind jumped, turning around, and clashing with the Dark Lord. As they were clashing, a Sith Warrior came from behind Darth Jenzo Fawm striking donward at the Dark Lord's back, by maneuvering the strike, he had broken, the clash, and spun around slicing both of the Warriors in the waiste, they too fell to the ground. There were only three Warriors left, they'd be more wise... And got into a Soresu stance. Using Juyo/Vapaad he had shattered one of the Warriors use of Soresu, and then, as the block was broken due to Darth Jenzo Fawm, he switched to Shii-Cho to slash at the Warrior twice in the upper torso, that Sith Warrior fell to the ground, back first. Quickly turning his direction, he had blocked both strikes which were about to hit him, coming from the two Warriors who were still using Soresu. Then, he broke their strikes, by parrying with an aggresive, and mastered use of Juyo/Vapaad, now, they both had an opening, so, he had stabbed the Warrior through the chest, and backflipped using Force Jump behind the other warrior, stabbing his Red beam straight through the Warriors stomach. After deactivating the blade from the Warriors stomach, he had fallen to the ground.

"Persistent Warriors... Only until you die will you stop." Through his awareness the Dark Lord realized that those 7 Warriors had the intent to kill him, which is why he responded with their own deaths. The Dark Lord placed the hilt of his Lightsaber, on the strap of his Sash, he then turned around, and stood in place, waiting for the Mandalorian Boy to arrive with his Crystals. The Dark Lord already had the other construction pieces left for him. He simply waited.
Back to top Go down
http://Codegeass69.darkbb.com
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet
Race: Mandalorian
Name: Artemis Tevan

PostSubject: Re: Construction In The Training Grounds [Artemis and I Only]   Construction In The Training Grounds [Artemis and I Only] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:15 pm

Artemis walked to the place were he was to meet the emperor. "Hello." said Artemis getting his crystals out of his pocket. "I'm ready to make my lightsaber." Artemis looked at the dea bodies. I really got to learn just to ignore dead bodies. thought Artemis. Artemis looked at the emperor ready for his lightsaber, ready to make it. Artemis smiled, he couldn't wait to make his lightsaber.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Construction In The Training Grounds [Artemis and I Only]   Construction In The Training Grounds [Artemis and I Only] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:42 pm

The Dark Lord turned around, hearing the Acolyte come closer... He ignored the dead bodies, for it wasn't a formal arrangement between himself and the Mandalorian Boy. With his arms folded, he began to face the boy. "Choose your type of hilts first... There are two of each type." The types were Electrum, Curved and Shoto. He waited for the boy to gather his hilts.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Construction In The Training Grounds [Artemis and I Only]   Construction In The Training Grounds [Artemis and I Only] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:29 pm

Artemis looked at the hilts. He picked up the the two Electrum. "Well i guess i'll stick to the basic." said Artemis. "Ok ready for the next part." Artemis waited for The emperor to answer. He held the two hilts in his left hand. Artemis smiled again. He moved one hilt to this other hand and tested out the feel of the hilts. I could get used to this. thought Artemis
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Construction In The Training Grounds [Artemis and I Only]   Construction In The Training Grounds [Artemis and I Only] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:25 pm

With the Emperor realizing that the Acolyte chose his Hilt, he had continued on to the next choosing, which would be the emmitter matrix, not a choice, but a neccessity. "Now, gather two Emmitter Matrixes, one for each Hilt." Ordered the Dark Lord, realizing this to be the simplest of the parts to discover, the Dark Lord continued. "When you're done with that, choose which kind of lens you'd like. You'll need one for each Hilt. There are a few Lens, and instead of naming them off, i'd like you to." Pointed out the Sith Emperor observantly. With his arms folded, he waited.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Construction In The Training Grounds [Artemis and I Only]   Construction In The Training Grounds [Artemis and I Only] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:13 pm

Artemis took two of the emmitters. "Name the lens ok." said Artemis pointing at them as he named them. "Vibration lens, that one is an adegan lens that one is a beam gem lens, that one is a ossus dueling lens and lastly that one is a pontite lens." Artemis looked at the lens. He picked up the two pontite lens. "Got the parts." said Artemis
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Construction In The Training Grounds [Artemis and I Only]   Construction In The Training Grounds [Artemis and I Only] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:53 pm

After the Acolyte gathered his two chosen lens, the Dark Lord prepared to speak up. "Alright... Now that you have all the parts gathered, you will proceed with the construction of your Lightsaber." Explained Darth Jenzo Fawm calmly. Pausing for a moment, he was prepared to speak up. "Although simply placing pieces together in the correct order may sound easy... It will not be. You can only rely on the use of your force to place the pieces together. This will require from you alot of concentration... I know for a fact, you will need to take some time completing construction like this." Addressed the Dark Lord, it would be difficult for any Acolyte to piece together the Lightsaber, using only sheer concentration and a skilled use of force push and pull, very accurate use... Only releasing light amounts of your overal energy. The Dark Lord folded his arms as he waited for the Acolyte to begin...
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Construction In The Training Grounds [Artemis and I Only]   Construction In The Training Grounds [Artemis and I Only] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:03 pm

Artemis sat cross legged on the ground and placed the saber parts on the floor. He started to meditate. The parts floated in the air, along with Artemis. An hour past and nothing had happened. Then the parts started to move. Three hours after that Artemis finished the sabers. Artemis put his feet on the floor, did a front flip grabbing his sabers in the process. When he landed he activated his sabers. The blue and red blades looked nice against themselves. "Sorry I took so long." said Artemis. "So how do they look?"
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Construction In The Training Grounds [Artemis and I Only]   Construction In The Training Grounds [Artemis and I Only] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:47 pm

The Dark Lord waited for a few hours... This Acolyte took longer then he had expected. But, although the Acolyte lacked concentration, he could still use his frustration instead to released the Dark Side of the force. The Acolyte's construction was complete, he had expressed impressibe acrobatics, frontflipping in fulfillment. Upon activating the Lightsabers, the Sith Emperor examined them... "You have done well..." Said the Dark Lord observantly. "Now I will teach your Shii-Cho, from then... You must find your own way when it comes to Lightsaber Combat." Notified Darth Jenzo Fawm. He had pulled out a Training Droid, a small spherical one, which would fire lasers at the Acolyte, while he was blindfolded. The Dark Lord blindfolded the Acolyte. "You see, Mandalorian Boy. You must train first, blinded... This is a training droid. Its duty is to fire at you at different levels. We will start at a slower level, you must remaine focused while deflecting the bolts." Informed the Sith Emperor patiently. "I will activate the Training Droid, you will hear the lasers... And feel them sting your body, perhaps through time you will learn to delfect bolts." Then, the Dark Lord turned on the Droid, activating its basic level, it began circling around Artemis slowly, and firing at him from time to time. This training will be proven difficult for any Acolyte when first starting... The Dark Lord crossed his arms, and observed the Droid.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Construction In The Training Grounds [Artemis and I Only]   Construction In The Training Grounds [Artemis and I Only] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:35 pm

Artemis put the blindfold, make a joke about it and got nailed in the gut by a bolt. After awhile (only blocking a few of the bolts Artemis got an idea. "I can't see the droid through the force but i can see whats around it." said Artemis. He force pushed the ground. Dirt in dust flew up in the air. He couldn't see all the dust but enough to see were it was. He deflected a few bolts before the dust settled, but by then he got used to the warning signs, a small charge up that made a small humming sound and the fire itself. Artemis blocked the next bolts with greater and greater ease. Then Artemis deflected one right back at the droid. It hit the droid. The droid moved around a bit making static noises before falling on the floor. When it fell on the floor Artemis took off the blindfold and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Construction In The Training Grounds [Artemis and I Only]   Construction In The Training Grounds [Artemis and I Only] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:45 am

The Dark Lord observed. "Alright... You can deflect bolts on my Droid... But, that Droid was at its slowest, innaccurate level." Reminded the Sith Emperor, as he walked closer to the damaged Droid. Kneeling down, he took the Droid, and turned around with it in his hands. He began rewiring it, cause it to increase in speed and accuracy, and with a few minor tweeks to its interior, he had it all functioning again. Releasing it from his hand, it began floating towards its target, this time it'd be more accurate and faster... Making it harder for the Acolyte. It shot its first bolt at his left cheek, and began twirling around him faster, and continually firing. The Dark Lord observed...
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Construction In The Training Grounds [Artemis and I Only]   Construction In The Training Grounds [Artemis and I Only] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:41 am

Artemis put the blindfold back on. It took a while because he was used to a lower speed. First 5 shots hit him but Artemis block the 6. Artemis also got used to not putting the blade so close to him. For the next half an hour he was blocking block after block, a few shots got through to Artemis but he ignored those. "So how am I doing?" asked Artemis still blocking shots.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Construction In The Training Grounds [Artemis and I Only]   Construction In The Training Grounds [Artemis and I Only] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:59 am

"You are doing well, continue with such accuracy. Soon, your training session will be complete, and you will be a novice in the use of Shii-Cho." Replied the Dark Lord as he waited. "A higher level would be too much for a novice of the Form to handle, which is why we shall wait into the future." Noted the Emperor. "Well then, continue deflection... I'd like you to use your accuracy to deflect three of the bolts, all in one, back at the Droid, when you do this, your title as Novice of Shii-Cho shall be claimed for you." With his arms folded he continued observing the Acolyte.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Construction In The Training Grounds [Artemis and I Only]   Construction In The Training Grounds [Artemis and I Only] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:54 am

Artemis did as he was told. To Artemis's surprise it wasn't as hard as he thought. He heard the crash of the droid hitting stone and he lifted the blindfold. There was a small burn through hole in the droid were the bolts overlapped. Artemis smiled as stared at it. "I did it right... right?" asked Artemis to see if he got it right. Artemis waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Construction In The Training Grounds [Artemis and I Only]   Construction In The Training Grounds [Artemis and I Only] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:25 pm

The Sith Emperor was satisfied with the Acolyte's actions. He had done just as told, expressing obedience... And skill. It was as if anger and determination brought the young Acolyte focus in the midst of combat. The Acolyte, after hearing the smash of the Droid's build collapse against the ground took off his blindfold. Questioning if his Master was satisfied. "You had taken off your Blindfold, I hadn't ordered you to do so. Perhaps in the future obedience will be enforced more deeply into you. You have completed your training though, and i'm satisfied." Approved the Dark Lord calmly. Then, he turned around, his jet black cape swaying agaisnt the wind as he did so.

[REWARDS: Shii-Cho: Novice, and a Red Lightsaber & Blue Lightsaber.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Construction In The Training Grounds [Artemis and I Only]   Construction In The Training Grounds [Artemis and I Only] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Construction In The Training Grounds [Artemis and I Only]
Page 1 of 1