Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Calystra

Calystra

Character sheet
Race: Arkanian (Pure-Blood)
Name: Calystra Lynxa

Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join) Empty
PostSubject: Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join)   Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:10 pm

Calystra was standing in the Jedi Enclave's Meeting room. She had sent out a message to all the Jedi Masters she knew, she had captured a Dark Jedi and he must be identified and punished. Kylar was waiting outside the room. He was being watched by 5 Jedi Knights, each with a Their Sabers active and ready to kill. Calystra had his sabers holstered on her belt and she had her Rifle at the ready. She heard footsteps coming down the hallway, as what she assumed was Jedi Masters coming for the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet
Race: Mandalorian
Name: Artemis Tevan

PostSubject: Re: Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join)   Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:18 pm

Artemis woke up slowly. He saw Jedi standing over him. Surprised Artemis tried to use force lightning. "Ahh!" yelled Artemis as the lightning flew back on him. He looked down at his hands and saw they had something over them and were attached to his side. She must of told them I had force lightning so they covered his hands to block the flow. "Were the hell am I?!" yelled Artemis. His leg was throbbing. He looked at his leg and at the bottom of his pant leg he saw that it was bandaged. "Let me go republic scum!" yelled Artemis. The one thing he remembered was that he was acting as a corrupt dark jedi to keep the trail off of the sith. "The dark jedi will kill you all!!" yelled Artemis.
Back to top Go down
Master Widdimur

Master Widdimur

Character sheet
Race: Kushiban
Name: Widdimur

PostSubject: Re: Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join)   Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:57 am

Master Widdimur had remained behind in the Jedi Enclaves, after recruiting several more Force-Sensitives whom he discovered to have some force-potential. He was in the enclave to train and watchover younglings. This course was interrupted however due to a recent captive... A Dark Jedi, rare among the Galaxy ever since the Sith had dissappeared after the Grand War. Most of the Jedi Council were stationed in Dantooine however, actually within the Temple, which is why Widdimur the Wise was all whom could approach the Dark Jedi, and his captor, a notorious Republic Captain, the Savage Lynx. It was ironic and would be ironic when the Captain and her captive realize how small, and charming the renown "Widdimur the Wise" turns out to be, one so small watching over something so big. Eventually, the small Jedi Councilor entered the Meeting Room. No one really noticed, all they had seen were the magnetically sealed doors open, the old Master force jumped onto the table, which was surrounded by chairs, so he could match the height of those around him... Or at least attempt to. "It is alright fellow Jedi, you may depart from this room. Please substitute for me while i'm overlooking this problem." Ordered the Kushiban kindly. The Jedi Knights left the room calmly, they'd be left responsible for now, over watching the younglings. "...So they still exist. Those who are adepts with the sedustic Dark Side of the Force. Excuse me Captain, but, please explain how you discovered this young man to be a Dark Jedi?" Asked the curious Kushiban... He had ignored the Dark Siders presence only for now as he waited for a reliable response.

Last edited by Master Widdimur on Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.codegeass69.darkbb.com
Calystra

Calystra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join)   Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:41 pm

Calystra was a bit taken aback. She was taken aback by the fact that that they had only sent one Jedi Master, Not by the masters Size. She had seen Jedi in action and the things they did were incredible, she just assumed that the smaller one was, the more they could do, a misguided thought but a thought none the less. Calystra snapped back to reality as she tried to answer the question. Well Sir, I was on Nar Shadaa. The Council had sent me to the planet to to find important information, regarding the Republic and the Jedi Order. On it's way from a cruiser who was stationed at Telos IV it was intercepted by a transmission tower, somewhere in Nar Shadaa. It was my job to go and find the person who had taken the transmission, interrogate him and bring him here. She took a breath, to make sure her story was still straight, one false word could ruin everything. When she was positive she was still on track, she continued. Upon arriving, I was greeted by the kid over there, impersonating a Jedi Padawan. We spoke for a bit while I tried to determine where his master was, A Jedi Knight or Master would be helpful on my journey to say the least. He claimed his master was away so I enlisted his help. He pointed me towards a Bounty Hunter 'club' and so I proceeded to clear the area, and make my way inside. After speaking to the Hutt inside, I was given access to the communications array, where I surveyed the Visio Recordings of what happened at the main Array. I saw the thief's face and it was that of this boy. I was going to question him on it, when the room was sealed shut by a lightsaber and the Hutt was killed. Forcing my way outside I saw inscribed on the wall, 'THE SITH HAVE FALLEN THE DARK JEDI WILL DESTROY YOU ALL.' She paused once more, recovering and moving into the third and final part of her tale. I gave chase to the boy where he used several Force.. Powers to try and immobilize me. Eventually he stopped and began attacking me with a Red and a Blue lightsaber, which I have on my belt now. I proceeded to avoid all of his attacks striking once, in his leg taking him out. After cleaning up and helping some wounded civilians I brought him to my transport ship and brought him here. Finishing her tale she took the Light Sabers off of her belt and presented them to Master Widdimur, as proof of her tale, if she needed any.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join)   Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:31 pm

Artemis looks at the jedi. "They take this so lightly they send a rabbit!" laughed Artemis. "You look more like last week's dinner." Artemis eyes widen when we saw his sabers. "Let go of my sabers you..." Before Artemis finish he stopped and took a breath. Blind anger can cause a slip up in this situation. thought Artemis. "Give me my sabers back." said Artemis trying not to yell. If she has the sabers she probably has the holocron, I failed. thought Artemis. Even if i can escape i won't get far and if i do get back to the ship i'll be punished. Lose, Lose situatuion.
Back to top Go down
Master Widdimur

Master Widdimur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join)   Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:40 pm

Master Widdimur patiently listened to the young Arkanian, or the Savage Lynx. "Hmm... So, the Dark Jedi's purpose was to retrieve data of the Republic and Jedi Order? That is very strange." Examined Master Widdimur. "...Why would a single Dark Jedi want data of an entire Military, or Order. He must not be alone." Spoke the Master intuitively. "Am I correct Dark Jedi...?" Asked the Kushiban, ignoring the Dark Jedi's rude comment.
Back to top Go down
Calystra

Calystra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join)   Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:54 pm

You'll get your sabers back when your lying in a coffin! If you even get that far... And sir... I agree I don't think he's alone... some of the things he did, they made me think.. Why would a Dark jedi inscribe a message, threatening the Order, and discrediting the Sith. I know they beleive themselves to be better than all who follow a set code, but I also thought that Dark Jedi were individuals.. why would this one spout a team slogan... I don't know Master Widdimur, it confuses me. Looking at the Dark Jedi once more, she sighed. I also have the Holocron he tried to take, would you like to view it's contents?
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join)   Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:03 pm

"We can be doesn't mean we are not." said Artemis. Right now Artemis saw scared of three things. First thing, what is happening. Second thing, what's going to happen. Lastly that he was going to be force to train as a jedi. "A code is a tool to keep jedi limited!" claimed Artemis. Artemis thankfully thought up a back story that could cover his tracks. "If there wasn't a code there wouldn't be good or bad, none of this chaos and my master would be alive." Come on they would of had to notice i'm missing by now. thought Artemis. Not sure how much longer i can keep the truth covered.
Back to top Go down
Master Widdimur

Master Widdimur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join)   Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:04 pm

"Yes, Captain Lynxa... Display your Holocron." Requested Master Widdimur. "What I question is why he'd discredit the Sith. Are they not outside of the known Galaxy, perhaps dead...?" Questioned Widdimur the Wise. The Dark Jedi responded to the Kushiban's question. "Ahh. Questions which contradict themselves... Obviously you are hiding something." Claimed Widdimur the Wise. The Dark Jedi babbeled about how Codes weaken the World, define both sides. The Jedi Councilor ignored the comment, and waited for Captain Lynxa to display the Holocron... While waiting he had recalled the Dark Sider mentioning a "Master" this was even more suspicious, since Rogue Jedi are known to wonder alone, there was no way he travelled alone. "You speak of a Master... This is very strange." Claimed Master Widdimur. He continued to wait.
Back to top Go down
Calystra

Calystra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join)   Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:00 pm

Calystra pulled the Holocron from a pouch on her left leg and threw it down, activating it. A holo-recording of a man in a dark hood appeared, as he surveyed the area for a moment, before speaking. The Force, is a Jedi's most powerful tool. In some cases it can be an actual tool. The Spear of Midnight black is the ability to take the Force itself and mold it into something primitive.. although deadly. Molding the force in such a form, is confusing and can backfire on someone with the simplest of ease. The recording went on describing and showing the man, creating a Spear of Midnight black, and throwing it. When it was finished she picked it up and held it in her hands, glaring at the Dark Jedi. It seems that he was trying to learn a move of the Dark Side... a move to be feared from what, was shown.. what do you think Master? She looked at the Kushiban, waiting for a response that was sure to come, that would tell her what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join)   Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:08 pm

"Well rabbit, yes i had a master." said Artemis. "Do you think i dragged my self to the academy?" Artemis ignored the what-are-you-hiding question. Dammit come on is anyone going to come help me? thought Artemis. "So what are you going to me any way." asked Artemis. "I at least deserve to know that." Artemis waited for the rabbit to answer.
Back to top Go down
Master Widdimur

Master Widdimur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join)   Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:25 pm

The Captain displayed the Holocron's containment. It was a Dark Side force power, particularly the Spear of Midnight Black. In his experiences as a Jedi Weaponmaster never had he been in the midst of combat with an opponnent the utilized such a technique. It was intriguing however, but, the Sith teachings were not the Jedi teachings... For almost all of their devious techniques require a cost, an expression of darker emotions from the user. "I fear this is becoming dangerous... Ever since the Grand War not once have the Jedi Order been disturbed by the Dark Siders. This proves we have been fooled." Replied Widdimur the Wise to the Captain. "I always knew they were still out there... However, since there was no evidence of their existence I wasn't able to pursue dealing with the problem." Informed Master Widdimur unfortunately. The Dark Jedi spoke up. "If you give answers, you shall receive them... Who is your Master, Dark Jedi?" Questioned Master Widdimur expressing a more authorizing tone. The Kushiban was known for his Wisdom, and practicality.
Back to top Go down
Calystra

Calystra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join)   Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:30 pm

Calystra turned towards the Dark Jedi. She didn't want to voice the same opinion more than once, but something in his story was throwing her off. She was going to stay silent, and leave the Master to his own musings, hers might have just been the delusions of a battle crazed captain. To emphasize that the kid needed to answer, she took the safety off of her pistol and held it at the ready. The kid should have known by now that she was a great marksman, and at this range it wasn't going to be a problem. Go on.. Talk.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join)   Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:39 pm

Artemis cursed in his head. Artemis's only hope was to make up one. "My master name was Rann Kur." said Artemis. "At least that's what he said his name was." With out his sabers or his lightning he was a sitting duck. He hoped that was a dead jedi that he could use. Artemis waited for the rabbit to answer.
Back to top Go down
Master Widdimur

Master Widdimur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join)   Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:49 pm

The Captain may have had something on her mind, Widdimur had sensed this... But, it was not the Republic's concern to judge the Jedi, only to deal with them if sentenced to arrest. "You give a name... There is more, is there not? Or perhaps there will be more vagueness to your answers." Questioned Master Widdimur. "However, I cannot expect a Dark Jedi to share their secrets with the Jedi Order... If you'd like a chance to become freed from our grasp, I advise you to give me more details to send to the Senate, instead of vague claims." Informed Master Widdimur. If this one wanted any chance of being set free from the Government, he'd best have a great defense. If not, the Jedi Order could easily place him in the Republic's confinement. Realizing this may not work, the Kushiban referred to the Captain. "I sense there is something you have to say... Please, speak openly." Stated Widdimur the Wise.
Back to top Go down
Calystra

Calystra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join)   Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:55 pm

The Lynx looked at the Master for a moment, as he decided to allow her free reign to speak her mind. She paused for a moment, collecting her thoughts before answering. I know he is being vague... but I believe that he is lying to us entirely.... I might be wrong, but I believe that he's hiding something beneath this layer of lies, something important.... I'll send the name Rann Kur, to some of my boys on certain Jedi Planets, I'll have em run through the archives looking for someone under that name, and it might be fake like the boy said.... but.. She stopped, letting her thoughts die down, before she made herself look any more foolish. She felt out of place in this situation. Two Jedi and one lowly Soldier. She felt like a child, she tried not to let it bother her but it still stung.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join)   Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:00 am

Artemis sighed. He was in over his head. Artemis sighed. "Can i go now?" asked artemis. "I want to get on with my life." My life will end if i don't get out of here soon. thought artemis. Artemis waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Master Widdimur

Master Widdimur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join)   Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:20 am

The Master listened to Calystra. He was suprised that the Captain would be so bold to claim that it was of a greater power. She claimed she'd send information to the Jedi, this would be understandable. But, it was strange that a Republic Captain had suspected something the Jedi Order was knowable of, but did not bear the evidence to support such claims. "Hmm.. I am well aware of the Dark Jedi and his lies. Your intuition may lead us to something greater then a Dark Jedi and his Master." Replied Master Widdimur. The Dark Jedi asked if he could go, a stupid question. "Dark Jedi, you will be sentenced to trial. The Republic shall transport you to Dantooine where the Jedi Council lies. I will be there, along with the others. They shall come to transport you in two days." Addressed Master Widdimur. "For now you will be escorted to this Enclave's Force Cages by me." Ordered the Kushiban wisely. "Captain Calystra, I'll leave it to you on gathering information for the Republic and Jedi Order." After saying that the Kushiban force jumped off the table and using his right hands pointer finger, he beckoned for the Dark Jedi to follow him. The Dark Jedi was able to walk on his feet, but, what was containing him was also containing his use of the force, so there was nothing to worry about. Before they left the room, Master Widdimur paused. "Captain, please give me his Lightsabers." Ordered the Kushiban waiting patiently before he left the room with the Dark Jedi.
Back to top Go down
Calystra

Calystra

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join)   Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:25 am

Calystra, reached down to her belt pulling the twin lightsabers off and walking over to the Kushiban. She placed the blades into his grip and looked towards the Dark Jedi, once more giving him a dark look. She holstered her pistol and her rifle, before stepping out of the room, walking down the hallway. Putting two fingers to her ear, she began contacting her people, in the Republic Communication Array. They were brought into the situation, willing and accepting they were going to contact the Jedi Masters on Dantooine and they were to send a few soldiers to the Library on Coruscant to go through the records. Making her way to her home on the planet, she waited for an order from the council before she was to make her move, regarding the Dark Jedi.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Darth Jenzo Fawm

PostSubject: Re: Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join)   Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:57 am

(OOC: Alright Calystra, Master Potu or Master Widdimur will start a new post in the Jedi Temple within Dantooine. However, I don't think it is neccessary for the Republic to be there, in front of the Council. As Master Widdimur I could always make a new topic for you and I, which is after the Council's decision. PM me if you're confused. Anyway, for this thread... I believe your done. I'm going to continue it along with Artemis just for a little bit.)
Back to top Go down
http://Codegeass69.darkbb.com
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Darth Jenzo Fawm

PostSubject: Re: Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join)   Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:24 pm

(OOC: Artemis you need to post in order to continue this Thread.)
Back to top Go down
http://Codegeass69.darkbb.com
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join)   Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:35 pm

Artemis walked into the force cage. He just got in there and he didn't like it. "Never been to datooine." said artemis. "Frankly i would like to go there but not like this." He gave the jedi a sour look. "So rabbit whats going to happen to me?" asked Artemis. This question has been bugging him for awhile. He waited for the jedi to answer.
Back to top Go down
Master Widdimur

Master Widdimur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join)   Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:30 pm

Master Widdimur had guided the Dark Jedi towards the Prison Cells, upon unlatching the cuffs he had been wearing, for it wouldn't matter because even with his body free the use of the Force within the Force Cage was futile. "Rabbit? I am a Kushiban, Dark Jedi." Replied Master Widdimur. The Rabbit was not a common animal, it was odd that the Dark Jedi mentioned one. "Hmm... You are worried? Am I correct? If so... Perhaps you wouldn't have done such horrible deeds which led you to this point." Replied the Weapon Master. "However, you will be sent to Dantooine through a Republic Transport Ship, to be put on trial. From there, the Council including myself shall decide your fate." Answered Widdimur the Wise softly. He then just stood there, giving the ill-fated Dark Jedi a chance to respond.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join)   Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:20 pm

"I meant after the meeting rabbit." said Artemis. "I demand to know my fate now." Artemis waited for him to answer. He sat on the floor of his cage. I'll never make fun of zoo animals again. Thought Artemis. Artemis stared at the roof of his caged. Artemis sighed.
Back to top Go down
Master Widdimur

Master Widdimur

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join)   Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:15 pm

"It is difficult answering that question. It's not up to myself alone to choose your fate. The entire Jedi Council will, so, I cannot give you the clear answer that you desire." Informed Master Widdimur sternly. "For now, you will be stuck in that Force Cage overnight, Captain Calystra will lead the Transport to this Enclave, and back to Dantooine." Informed Master Widdimur. "I must go now, Dark Jedi... You shall see me during your trial." Claimed the Weapon Master patiently, as he turned around, giving the Dark Jedi one last chance to respond. He began walking away slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join)   Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stand Trial: (Private Artemis, and Any Jedi Masters who wish to Join)
Page 1 of 1