Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet
Race: Mandalorian
Name: Artemis Tevan

Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis Empty
PostSubject: Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis   Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:46 pm

Artemis sat in a meditative position waiting for his friend to arrive. He was waiting for this. In the few days between the last fight he work his butt off to learn a new form and powers. His lightsabers were on floor at his left and right side. A crowd was already starting to form. People were whispering: This is a rematch right? That means it will be better then the first? and I heard that his opponent has the
darth title what is he think?
Artemis didn't care, this time he was ready and prepared.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet
Race: Miralukan
Name: Via Regalia

PostSubject: Re: Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis   Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:04 am

Darth Raze, stepped into the training arena, her robe off just showing a white form fitting shirt and black pants. She had her Lightsabers in her hands, and she was staring at Artemis, through her Visors. Looking around her, she noted all of the faces who had been there for the previous duel. She was ready for this one, it was going to be a fight to be recorded. Activating her White lightsaber, she twirled it once, marking the start of the countdown.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis   Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:10 am

Artemis stood. He used the force to pick up his sabers. He activated his blue saber. "Same rules as last time." said Artemis. He activated his red blade. That started the count down. 3... 2... 1... Begin. Artemis charged at Via. "I'm prepared you you this time." said Artemis. "I've been training just to counter your fighting!" So it's begun. Thought Artemis. When he was fighting things were clear, there were no hard choices, no yes or no just do.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis   Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:41 pm

Via had changed up her style since the last fight. Rushing forward she clashed blades with him on the offensive, pushing the fight. She laughed a bit, as she settled her footing and swung her blades out, throwing her opponent back. Jumping forward, she brought her foot down towards his head, with a drop kick. Don't fall down!
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis   Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:59 pm

"Your still using that form but differently." said Artemis switching to form III. "I learned a form to block yours." Artemis grabbed Via's foot and flipped her. He used Force lightning. "Remember this?"asked Artemis. Thankful in this form I have little openings. thought Artemis. Artemis waited for Via to attack.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis   Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:20 pm

Via was thrown backwards. She landed on her feet, and rolled to the right avoiding the lightning. For me? I'm blushing.. Standing up she looked at Artemis for a moment, wondering if she should use her new powers. Deactivating her White lightsaber she raised her palm to him, targeting his lungs. She was aiming to cripple them for a little bit, giving her time to end this, not to destroy them completely. How do you like this one?
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis   Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:32 pm

"Good." gasped Artemis. "How do you like this one?" Artemis used force drain on Via. The goal to make her so tried she couldn't fight. "It's called force drain." said Artemis starting to feel better. "Learned it just in case of something like this happening." Artemis then used force scream. Artemis smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis   Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:36 pm

Vida, fell onto her knees before being thrown backwards by a Force Scream. Her eyes widened as she recovered from the onslaught. Standing up, she was ready to kill now. Pulling her hands back, she channeled her energy into her hands. Holding her Black lightsaber aloft, she channeled her lightning through the blade, using it to lengthen and empower it. Rushing forward, she brought the blade down on One of Artemis's hoping for a short circuit. At this close range she took a deep breath and used Force scream, aimed directly at his head, they both might have been at novice level, but hers was better from the start, she had years and years to work on hers, he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis   Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:45 pm

Artemis aimed at Via's Heart and use force lightning. Both force powers at this close range could be deadly. She was using her experiance with force scream to her advantage so Artemis used his with force lightning. People in the back ground were screaming, and whispering. No one believed they use deadly force powers at that close of range. Artemis kept up his force lightning. His ears were ringing and he could feeling the pounding for via's force power.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis   Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:50 pm

Via couldn't move if she wanted to. The lightning was being blocked by her second lightsaber but she wasn't in a position to block all of it, some of it was stinging her chest, going towards her heart. She couldn't hold it anymore... it was building up inside of her and it needed a release. She kneed Artemis in the gut and fell backwards, to the back of the room. She deactivated her lightsabers and dropped them. Pushing her hands forward she fired a massive wave of dark energy at her opponent. Force Destruction. Hopefully he'd move, otherwise Via would be out of a friend.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis   Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:56 pm

Artemis's eyes widen as the force flew at him. He jumped out of the way. He rolled over a few feet and stood back up. "God dam via where did you learn that?" asked Artemis. Artemis used force drain on via again. He used it to get his energy back up. Thanks to that i could go on for a while. thought Artemis. Artemis simply force pushed Via. This could end up being life or death if this keeps up.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis   Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:03 pm

Via hit the wall once more. She was tired of having her energy sapped. He wouldn't get a chance to do that again. Moving forward towards him, she drew both of her lightsabers. She was staggering a bit, the massive loss of energy had disoriented her. Throwing both of her hands forward, she fired a massive blast of Force Lightning at him, through her fingertips. Taking a deep breath she opened her mouth and fired a Force Scream at him. The two attacks combined as a vortex of sorts, before they expanded in a bomb like explosion, attacking everything in the room. It was an unexpected side affect so everyone on the sidelines got hit with it, and were knocked back and knocked unconscious. She didn't know what happened to Artemis, all she did know was that she was running out of energy, that might have pushed her over the top.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis   Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:09 pm

Artemis got up coughing. Blood streamed out of his nose and mouth. "Your not bringing me down that easy." said Artemis. "One more force drain and you'll be knocked out for a few hours." Artemis used force drain. He didn't use it for more then 2 seconds, if he did he could kill her. "I used force pull in time." said Artemis picking up part of wall the he pulled to protect himself. He waited for via to answer.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis   Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:16 pm

Via had fallen onto one knee. The Draining of her energy, had left her tired and weak. She forced her body to stand up. It was screaming to her for release, to just give up but it wasn't going to happen. She used force pull to grab her lightsabers again. Makes sense... the only way you could beat me... is by using the force... She laughed a bit, as she stepped her way towards Artemis, activating her lightsabers. But I'm not done yet... She stopped moving in the middle of the field, holding her stance, knowing that she was going to lose pretty soon.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis   Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:24 pm

"You have lemons you make lemonade." said Artemis simply activating his blades. He wiped the blood off his face. "Your body is weak you want to rest." said Artemis trying to use mind trick so he wouldn't have to fight her anymore. Artemis waited to see if it worked.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis   Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:29 pm

Darth Raze, stared at Artemis for a moment. Mind Trick... Not going to work my friend... I have more resolve than that... even in this weakened state. Darth Raze reached down to her belt and pulled a white container off of it. Pressing a button on it, she pressed it to her chest as it emptied it's contents into her. Medpac... You have to love them.. She wasn't healed fully but it was enough to keep her moving. Rushing forward she slammed both of her blades down on Artemis, pressing the assault once more.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis   Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:34 pm

Artemis blocked. He pushed via away and used force drain again. "Come on Via." said Artemis. "We both know i won this round."Artemis used force push. "Just stay down for three seconds and you can rest."
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis   Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:42 pm

Via skidded across the ground once more, she was within an inch of consciousness but she couldn't give up. This wasn't even a fight, Artemis had used one force power over and over, almost like spamming. There was no way she could have won this fight, at all, due to this. How could she serve as a Dark Apprentice if she couldn't even beat a Novice level force Drain.. she was a failure. She deactivated her Lightsabers and stood there. Artemis... I want... a rematch.. She fell forward, unconscious due to all of the Force Drains. Lucky for her though, anyone who could have told the tale about the fight was unconscious save for Artemis.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis   Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:46 pm

Artemis smiled. He picked yup Via and took her to the med bay. He made sure she was ok before leaving the med bay. A day went by and rumors about the site were already buzzing through the halls. Artemis walked back to the med bay. When he got there he saw Via was still there. "Feeling better?" asked Artemis.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis   Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:48 pm

No... Defeated by my best friend who refused to fight me... I'm feeling pretty betrayed... and no one betrays... me.. Standing up she walked over to Artemis and glared at him, through her visors. She was extremely mad, and willing to strike out on anything, and dammit all Artemis was the closest thing to her.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis   Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:53 pm

"On madalore you learn something." said Artemis. "Defeat of any kind should not be seen badly, it should be a learning experience." Artemis paused. "While you were here yesterday i did some studying on the way of the sith." said Artemis. "I'm guessing he told you about the part were you two fight to the death?" Artemis waited for Via to answer.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis   Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:56 pm

Via looked at Artemis for a moment, her anger deflating as she remembered the Rule of Two. Yea... I was told about the Rule of Two... what about it? I still have time before that fight is to happen... I might not even make it that far, if I can't beat a simple Force Drain right.. She tried to smile, but she couldn't force her body to do it. Not right now anyway.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis   Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:08 pm

"What about it?" restated Artemis. "The emperor is going to teach you everything you know." Artemis paused. "I will teach you the madalorian fighting style as best as i can, no one has learned it form the beginning at this age because some things have to be taught at a young age." said Artemis. "But i'll only teach you if you don't tell your master. I want it to be a surprise for the final battle. Consider it a gift form me to you."
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis   Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:12 pm

Via smiled hearing the reassuring words. A smile spread across her face. Sure... I won't tell him... and I'll try to teach something to you...like Force Sight... I've heard of people who've learned how to do it, despite having real eyes.. so I'll see if I can help you out with it.. Leaving the Med Bay with Artemis, she thought about how this might play out towards the end, what if they ended up having to fight each other at the end, how would that turn out?
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis   Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:19 pm

"Force sight?" said Artemis. "Thats cool." Artemis smiled. "Chances are your going to be watch if he thinks something's up." said Artemis. "We are going to have to do this carefully." Artemis paused. "We are going to have to wait when i get back form madalore I'm leaving tomorrow." said Artemis. "Meet me in two weeks at Onderon. I'll tell you were after i get back in a week. I want a week back so they don't get suspicious." Artemis waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis   Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anticipated Rematch! Darth Raze vs. Artemis
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next