Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

Discovery: Crystals [Artemis and I Only]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Darth Jenzo Fawm

Discovery: Crystals [Artemis and I Only] Empty
PostSubject: Discovery: Crystals [Artemis and I Only]   Discovery: Crystals [Artemis and I Only] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:59 am

The Dark Lord had already been waiting for the Acolyte, knowing the entire World of Korriban better then everyone else, it only took him a few seconds. As he waited his arms were crossed, and his face cold beneath his Ancient Sith Mask. His Cape was almost against the surface... But, was designed to be long enough, just enough so he won't be able to clumbsily slip while walking and using his body flexibly. He wore his armor, instead of his clothing, his armor had included a cape and a hood, both jet black. The Dark Lord always wore his shady hood up. While in the cave, he heard a loud "RAWRRRR!" Which must've been one of the few danerous monsters in this Cave infested with the Dark Side of the force, however, these cries were not intimidating... The Dark Lord knew he could handle himself wisely. He continued standing and waiting for the Mandalorian boy to arrive.
Back to top Go down
http://Codegeass69.darkbb.com
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet
Race: Mandalorian
Name: Artemis Tevan

PostSubject: Re: Discovery: Crystals [Artemis and I Only]   Discovery: Crystals [Artemis and I Only] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:11 pm

Artemis walked up to the emperor. "Ok my lord, i'm ready to find the crystal." said Artemis. There were crystal were they were standing but they didn't interest him. "Lets go father back The ones right here are all the same." Artemis started heading father in to the caves. Artemis have a feeling they were being watched and if he learned anything form his instructor other then fighting is trust any feeling that doesn't feel like to you, it most of the time a warning. Artemis drew his vibroblade ready for if anything were to attack.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Discovery: Crystals [Artemis and I Only]   Discovery: Crystals [Artemis and I Only] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:43 pm

The Dark Lord, realizing the boy was ready walked deeper into the Cave, with the Mandalorian following him. The crystals nearby were not Crystals used for a Lightsaber beam's color, they were used to enhance the Lightsabers efficiency in specific ways... But, that would only complicate the whole reason why they are here, so, ignoring those Crystals they walked even further into the cave. Noticing the Mandalorian draw his Vibroblade, the Dark Lord knew that he had sensed the danger of the Cave, as much as the Emperor had sensed it. Soon enough, 7 Kath Hounds came running towards them, they were carnivorous beasts, and were certainly hungry... Hungry for flesh, a Human and a Mandalorian would do them just fine. As they came charging towards them, Darth Jenzo Fawm quickly rolled to the right, evading their charge, as he got done rolling, he quickly ignited his Red Lightsaber, and using Force Jump flipped backwards, now, standing in a Soresu stance... Prepared to defend accordingly, facing the beasts. "Prepare yourself, Mandalorian Boy..." Ordered the Dark Lord coldly. In Soresu, he stood there... As two Kath Hounds came charging towards him, he had mercilessly stabbed one of them as they jumped, with his Red Lightsaber, and then, slicing to the left, cut the one Kath Hound in half, and the other Kath Hound all at once. There were still 5 remaining, but, he wanted to see how the Mandalorian would manage his own life... So, he started to observe, as the Kath Hounds came charging towards them with their mouths open, and their intimidating, sharp fangs ready to pierce.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Discovery: Crystals [Artemis and I Only]   Discovery: Crystals [Artemis and I Only] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 12:55 pm

Artemis impaled a hound as it jumped. Artemis Moved his blade cause the hound to fly off of it and hit another. He threw his blade and hit another kath hound charging. Artemis jumped on another hound. After some stuggle he was able to snap it's neck. Artemis got up and pulled his blade out of the hound he threw it in. "Well that was fun." said artemis. Then remembering the one he didn't kill turned around to see were it went. We didn't see it but felt something sinking into his arm. "Dammit." said artemis stabbing the hound in the head." Blood dripped out of his wound. Artemis ripped part of his robe and wrapped it around the wound as a make-shift bandage. "Well that was annoying." said artemis. "Come on i want to find different crystals so many in here so far none i seen seem to be right."
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Discovery: Crystals [Artemis and I Only]   Discovery: Crystals [Artemis and I Only] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:36 pm

The Dark Lord observed the Acolyte dismantle the Kath Hounds around him. His fighting style branched off still from the Mandalorians whom raised him... The Emperor realized this, he had initiated such brutal tactics... But, nonethelss, Darth Jenzo Fawm was satisfied, he had proven his desire to live strong enough to continue onward, deeper into the Cave. As the Dark Lord led the Acolyte deeper into the Cave, another roar was heard, this time louder... "We are drawing near... This upcoming beast is stronger." Notified the Sith Emperor. The Dark Lord, ignited his Lightsaber feeling cautious of the situation. "I believe it is coming towards us..." Regarded Darth Jenzo Fawm. Suddenly, there was a large number of stomping, it was coming closer and closer. ...A Terentatek Suddenly the large beast showed itself. "I don't believe you will be able to handle a Teretatek. I suppose you'll only be able to aid me in this battle." Igniting his Lightsaber, the Dark Lord used an immense Force Jump, it had gotten him at least above, 25ft, he quickly readied his left hand as he released a massive surge of Force Lightning, an amount only a Master of the technique could manage. The beast cried in agony, but, it didn't die this way as one may think... It does afterall feed on force-sensitives amongst the Dark Side especially. In response the Terentatek swiped its spiky forearm against Darth Jenzo Fawm's armor, isntead of being flown across the Cave, due to the strength of its hit, he quickly used force push agaisnt the soles of his feet, now darting back towards the terentatek with his red Lightsaber glowing... The Dark Lord stabbed straight through the monster, thanks to the velocity his force push against the caves wall gave him... He landed behind the Beast, not facing it, in a stance unknown to many... It hadn't hit the ground yet. The Dark Lord whipped out his Shoto, now, with his red Lightsaber fronthand styled, and his shoto back-hand styled, he dashed towards the creature, with much greater speed, he began slicing it into pieces, thanks to the speed of his attacks with the Shoto. The Beast fell to the ground, knees first, both of its arms hit the surface of the cave... There was further stomping... It was yet another Terentatek, he had deactivated his Shoto, and placed it back into its hidden position... Still, with his red Lightsaber drawn, the Emperor prepared himself. "It seems I didn't need your assisstance on the Terentatek from earlier... But, I have a feeling this Beast will be larger, and more powerful. Prepare yourself!" Ordered the Dark Lord, he waited patiently as the Beast came closer and closer.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Discovery: Crystals [Artemis and I Only]   Discovery: Crystals [Artemis and I Only] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:03 pm

"Holy...." said Artemis as the beast that came after the emperor killed the first. "I think you kill it's child." Artemis reached down to the grenade belt and pulled out the plasma grenade and threw it. It exploded, the beast moved back a bit, it didn't do that much damage. "Ok that didn't work." said Artemis. Then an idea came to Artemis mind. "I got an idea that might work but there is no way i can do it by my self, can you distract it so i can climb on it's back and throw the grenade belt down it's throat?" asked Artemis taking off the grenade belt. " The rest of these grenades were made for stop/slowing others in there tracks. with any luck the materials in the grenades should destroy it form the inside out from expanding."
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Discovery: Crystals [Artemis and I Only]   Discovery: Crystals [Artemis and I Only] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:43 pm

The Beast revealed itself, it was certainly as large as the Emperor sensed it to be... The Sith Acolyte behind him brought up the fact that it was the Terentatek's child whom he had just killed... This proved it to be obvious. "Perhaps the Dark Side of the Force alters their form... Makes them more disturbing, powerful... Corrupts them to be mindless, perhaps this Terentatek isn't the one I just killed's mother at all." Observed the Dark Lord, as he used Force Leap to leap roughly 18ft away from the Beast's monstrous position. The Mandalorian at first response threw a plasma grenade at it, it didn't work at all, just pushed the Beast back a few feet, well, a few of its feet. The Acolyte asked the Dark Lord to distract the Beast, while he tries to get a grenade into its mouth. "This must be one more of your wild mandalorian tactics." Claimed the Emperor calmly. "I will distract it for you... But, this bold display of yours isn't as neccessary as it needs to be. I'm willing to let you express your bravery, but, if you die... You will go down as nothing to the Sith, merely a boy." Informed the Emperor patiently, as he spun his Red Lightsaber with his right hand, tightening his grip, as he placed both hands around it, he had gone into the Soresu stance, he'd have to be defensive, immediately after causing the distraction. Using force throw, he had thrown the fallen Terentatek's spiky, right arm at the beast. The arm immediately hit the beasts chest, and it roared, feeling the spikes of its own kin stab through its flesh... Now focused on where the arm was thrown from, it began charging towards the Dark Lord, he was ready to oppose it, fortifying his Soresu stance, he waited for the Mandalorian to jump on its spiky back, as it charged towards him.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Discovery: Crystals [Artemis and I Only]   Discovery: Crystals [Artemis and I Only] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:11 pm

Artemis crept to the back of the beast. Artemis used force jump to get on the beast's back. With the belt in on hand and holding on the the beast's back - how now was moving around to try to get Artemis off it's back-. Artemis climbed up it's back so he on it's head. He set one of the grenades for a 10 second timer, as soon as one went off the rest would. Artemis threw the would belt this the beast's mouth. Artemis jumped off the beast's back and ran back. "3...2...1" counted Artemis then a small series out muffled boom sounded. Foam, gel and some materials that he didn't know that were used in the grenades came out of it's mouth. The beast fell, the trick worked. "Well it's insides pretty much blew up." said Artemis bluntly. "So What should we do with the corpse you could study it to see how it works. Well lets move on."
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Discovery: Crystals [Artemis and I Only]   Discovery: Crystals [Artemis and I Only] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:22 pm

As he was prepared to fend off, and then kill the giant Terentatek, the Sith Acolyte boldly jumped onto its back, and began climbing along it using the spikes it had all over its back, it started shaking, and stopped charging, as it was bothered by the Mandalorian Boy, being a tic on its back. Eventually, the Acolyte got to its head, and lunged a bomb, which would detonate in 10 seconds... Then, he jumped off... There were only three seconds left for the Beasts confusion, afterwards, its insides exploded, some of it spread throughout parts of the Cave... Certainly a stench that would only attract more of the beasts. "Study it? With a lack of membered organs inside it, the Sith will not be able to study such a beast properly. Perhaps if we took on a calmer approach, we could use it for research. Either way, it's best we leave this specific area in the Cave... Soon, the stench will attract other creatures." Wisely stated the Dark Lord, as he continued walking further into the Cave, taking a left on a crossroad within the cave, the acolyte followed as he was supposed to. Eventually, they got deeper and deeper, two kath hounds ambushed them from their sides, but, stretching out both arms, he merely force pushed them heavily against the wall, to cause their backs to break. They continued moving... Finally, an array of Crystals were discovered, there were no roars, cries, or stomping heard in this specific cove within the Cave, aside from the two Kath Hound Darth Jenzo Fawm recently killed, this cove was secure. "I advise you use this cove to gather your crystal(s)." Addressed Darth Jenzo Fawm collectedly. He then waited for the Acolyte to gather a Crystal, or Crystals...
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Discovery: Crystals [Artemis and I Only]   Discovery: Crystals [Artemis and I Only] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:43 pm

Artemis walked to the cove. He saw a red one and he took it. He originally was only going to only have one but a color out of the corner out of his eye made him grab it. It was blue which sort of confused Artemis what it was doing here but he thought that a red and blue light saber would set him apart. He stuff the two crystals in his pocket. "Ok lets get out of here." said artemis.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Discovery: Crystals [Artemis and I Only]   Discovery: Crystals [Artemis and I Only] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:55 pm

The Dark Lord observed the Acolyte as he gathered his crystals... When he had first chosen Red, the Dark Lord considered him to be traditional, but, suddenly, he had chosen his 2nd color, a blue Crystal. This wasn't suprising, but, it did symbolize the Jedi Order and their ways. Red for Sith, Blue for Jedi... Not the mix the Emperor preferred. But, what he had chosen was what he had chosen. Some Sith would look down upon the Acolyte for his 2nd color chosen. "I hope you gathered all you needed... Follow me." Ordered Darth Jenzo Fawm patiently, as he turned around, his jet black cape swaying as he turned around. The Dark Lord then began to walk away from the cove, expecting the Mandalorian child to follow, he went the way he came, so, the paths ahead would already be cleared of pests, and even larger pests. Right when they reached the exit, there was a Terentatek waiting for them, as if it knew they'd be coming this way. Now that the Dark Lord had already seen 2, he knew there were many more infesting these Caves, he'd probably have to organize hunts at some point in time. Tired of these multiple nuisances, the Dark Lord reached out his right arm, turning his wrist, he began to cringe up his fist, as if strangling the Giant's throat... Using Force Choke from a distance, the Beast had no time to respond, and was being confusedly strangle, its neck being tightened and tightened, gaping for air, the large windpipe of the monster was still being squeezed, eventually, it levitated in the air, up to about 10ft from the ground, almost hitting the caves ceiling, the Emperor let go of his grip, the creature fell to the ground instantly, making a large crash as it hit the ground... It was dead. Without saying a word, the Sith Emperor walked through the multiple terentatek corpses, and exited the Cave... "Meet me on the training grounds in approximately 3 hours. I'll be waiting, Mandalorian." Said the Dark Lord calmly, as he walked away... Headed towards the Sith Temple.

(OOC: Alright, i'll make a thread in Korriban, it will only be open to you and I, join that thread when you can.)
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Discovery: Crystals [Artemis and I Only]   Discovery: Crystals [Artemis and I Only] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:01 pm

Artemis left after the emperor. He had time to kill. Maybe i'll go back in there at one point when i'm more powerful. thought Artemis. He went back to his dorm and sat on his bed and picked up the book: The Legends Of The True Sith and began to read. Only 3 hours and i got my lightsaber. thought Artemis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discovery: Crystals [Artemis and I Only]   Discovery: Crystals [Artemis and I Only] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discovery: Crystals [Artemis and I Only]
Page 1 of 1