Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

Pursuing The Crystals [Via and I Only]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Darth Jenzo Fawm

Pursuing The Crystals [Via and I Only] Empty
PostSubject: Pursuing The Crystals [Via and I Only]   Pursuing The Crystals [Via and I Only] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:19 pm

Darth Jenzo Fawm slowly crept into the Crystal Cave, there were no signifigcant presences in the force aside from his own, and the Miralukan following him. There were minor distrubances... Fallen scavengers, perhaps dead Jedi. The Dark Lord wasn't ignorant he was completely aware of the massive Kinrath infestation within this cave... It would yet, be another test for the acolyte. But, to the Sith Emperor Kinrath were mere vermin. As the Dark Lord walked further into the cave, sensing the Acolyte behind him, he had drawn his Lightsaber which wasn't hidden, the Lightsaber, was not his Shoto... After he drew the electrum hilt, he had activated it... The red beam glistening within the Cave... It was silent and deadly due to the focusing lens. Cautiously, he continued moving. "What do you sense, Miralukan?" Asked the Dark Lord calmly, as he continued moving forward slowly... He was testing whether or not she could sense, what he could sense. Hopefully, her natural capabilities with the force would reveal itself. The Dark Lord waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
http://Codegeass69.darkbb.com
Via

Via

Character sheet
Race: Miralukan
Name: Via Regalia

PostSubject: Re: Pursuing The Crystals [Via and I Only]   Pursuing The Crystals [Via and I Only] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:50 pm

My Lord... I can feel... the native.. Kinrath, I believe, in the cavern. I can also sense lingering and fading force presences, probably... people who had wandered into the cave and been killed by the Kinrath. But... Your presence... and the Jedi Master's behind me.. are clouding my vision. If I had my visors.. I could filter out the unwanted force, but I apologize, I had left it back in the academy. She felt foolish for forgetting her most prized asset back in the academy. She only had her Mother's wristband, which seemed to radiate with a force of it's own for some reason. But Also... I sense... a powerful presence... one radiating from the farthest end of the cavern... it.. I... I think.. it must be the crystals that we are here for.. but.. besides that.. I sense... some...'one' in the cavern.. probably a young padawan.. searching for his own crystal... he won't be much of a problem.... I could.. handle him... My Lord.. his ability is nothing. Just by gazing on his aura I can tell his weakness... he's to trusting...

She drew her darksword from it's sheathe and she held it aloft, in a variation of the 7th form Juyo / Vaapad and the Shii-cho stance. She had taken the basics of the basic stance and mixed it with the raw power of the 7th, Which she had gained knowledge of by viewing holocrons of her master in battle. It was a stance that threw defense to the wind and left a warrior completely vulnerable to a retaliatory strike, and yet do to the power radiating from the stance, it made an attacker second guess themselves, a mistake they would never learn from. She took a deep breath as she focused her aura around specific parts of her body, using her favorite power : Alter Image. She changed her skin color to a lighter tone, her eyes to an easier to view blue. Her body shape to a younger 16 year old variant and her voice to one that wasn't filled with sadness and pent up rage. She had taken on the appearance of a Jedi Padawan she had seen killed in a Sith Assault on the Core Worlds of Coruscant. She did not know the Padawan's name, so she would just have to fabricate her story the way she fabricated her appearance. I will advance forward if you need me to, My Lord.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pursuing The Crystals [Via and I Only]   Pursuing The Crystals [Via and I Only] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:19 am

The Miralukan acolyte had explained what she was sensing, what she was feeling around her... Strangely, the Dark Lord hadn't sensed a Padawan's presence... Without her visor, her vision, and capabilities may be lacking... Aside from that, the Dark Lord understood. "You've shown weakness to me... Forgetfulness can lead to disaster. Many Jedi fall to it." Replied the Dark Lord questionably. "We're not here to kill. We don't want to be noticed. Even Lightsabers leave marks for a Jedi to discover... Remember, the Sith are hidden from the Galaxy." Claimed the Sith Emperor patiently, as he walked forward. Behind him he could sense change in the Acolyte... It was strange, so he had turned around, only to see a young 16 year old human girl, a Padawan... The only way she could have altered her form into such a person is if she had known one from her past, or saw one exactly like the real Padawan. She had offered to advance. "We're not here to kill, we're here for your Crystals. "...Remain focused, ambitious." Ordered the Dark Lord.

They moved deeper into the caves, into the direction of the Crystals... Currently there were no problems not of Kinrath or a stronger presence. With his Lightsaber drawn, the Dark Lord remained silent... There was slight tapping against the surface of the cave. ...A Kinrath Thought the Dark Lord calmly. Stealthily the Dark Lord had used Tapas, a Force Power which altered the temperature of the force user, he had made his temperature exceedingly high with the force, thankfully, it was through the force, or he'd be utterly fatigued or damaged by such a power. This immediately attracted the nearby Kinrath... The Miralukan wouldn't be able to tell that he was using such a technique, it was more of a test then anything, he made it appear as if the Kinrath were randomly attacking them, but, the Kinrath was only attracted due to the high levels of heat, this would cause the Miralukan to defend herself, and strike down her opponnents, and aid Darth Jenzo Fawm in realizing whether or not she'd ever be a capable duelist. Not onyl did one Kinrath get attracted, but three more did... This made it all the better. They all began charging towards the Miralukan and Darth Jenzo Fawm, once they were in range, he had cancelled his Tapas, putting his temperature back to normal... He then swung around his Lightsaber, and readied himself for the battle... Although, this wasn't for him, but, for the Miralukan.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pursuing The Crystals [Via and I Only]   Pursuing The Crystals [Via and I Only] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:46 am

She looked into the cave to see 4 Kinrath approaching on her and her lord. Maybe the excess force she had used to change her appearance had raised her body temperature, attracting the beasts. Not that she couldn't handle them, but it was a foolish move to do, in this cavern. She steadied herself in her custom form as one of the Kinrath jumped forward, aiming at her neck with one of it's poisonous appendages. She took her blade and positioned it so that she parried the attack. She switched her grip and brought her blade up, cutting off the poisonous arm. She grabbed it and held it in her open hand the way she held her Darksword. Flipping over an oncoming attack she took a few steps towards the entrance of the cave, exerting herself as much as possible to lead the attackers away from her master. The Kinraths's took her bait and followed her down the cave, leaving her Master unscathed. She threw the poisonous arm at the closest Kinrath, piercing it's face, and it's poison arm, rendering it useless. With two left, she decided to use her force abilities. Dancing around the attacks of the remaining two she looked upwards to see a few stalactites on the moist roof.

She threw her hand to the roof of the ceiling and activated her Force Pull ability, dislodging the stalactites from the ceiling and piercing the two Kinrath's, effectively killing them. She looked around the cave to see if she had attracted anymore. After realizing that she was safe for the moment she stepped over to her master and smiled when she sensed that his life force was untainted and still intact but her perception was still being clouded so she had to check anyway. My Master... did those... arachnids.. harm you in any way? She sheathed her Darksword and looked at her master and past her master still focusing on the presence she felt in the cavern. She was sure it was there, even if her master had dismissed it.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pursuing The Crystals [Via and I Only]   Pursuing The Crystals [Via and I Only] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:05 am

The Dark Lord watched her effectively kill the Kinrath. Parrying and slicing, she had killed the first Kinrath instantly, a focused combatant. She had then lured the Kinrath away from the Dark Lord... This was a sign of loyalty, as if she knew what the Emperor wanted to see in her. She then used the poisonous arm she had sliced off, and lunged it at the 2nd Kinrath, it had killed it accurately. Then, she had used the force to reign down the stalactites against the Kinraths, force pull to be exact... She had been satisfied with her finesse, the Dark Lord was as well. "You must be a Jedi Sentinel. Using both melee and force effectively in the heat of a battle." Observed the Dark Lord wisely. The Sith Emperor unignited his Lightsaber, the beam now locked within its Hilt, he had strapped the Lightsaber against the strap of his armor. The Miralukan wanted to be sure the Dark Lord was safe... Since she lacked her visors she was unsure. Understanding this... He responded accordingly. "Yes, yes I am fine. If you had your visors, you would've known... And you would've done even better." Addressed the Dark Lord, using her weaknesses to train her to remember in the future, now she wouldn't be as satisfied as she had been before, after the battle. The Dark Lord realized she was still wary of a presence. "Is the presence that flaunting? I can tell you are disturbed by such a possibility. Prehaps excited." Examined the Dark Lord curiously... He stood there, waiting for her to respond, so that he could continue deeper into the Cave.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pursuing The Crystals [Via and I Only]   Pursuing The Crystals [Via and I Only] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:31 am

It's not that the presence is that intriguing... I just car for your safety, although I doubt this child can harm you in any way... a Jedi Master might be outside waiting for him to return.. and if he senses anything wrong... we might draw unwanted attention. And as you said... We are a hidden Empire... She drew her Darksword again, looking at her Master, with a spark in her eyes that was fulled with the desire to murder someone with sentient thought. She was trying to keep her dark thoughts at bay but they were fast surfacing. And after exciting herself to the point of killing 4 monsters with only two strokes of her sword, she was losing control to the beast within. She was sure her master could sense this upheaval within her and it was causing her to get angrier. How dare she lose her composure in front of her Dark master, the one and only man she had ever tried to impress, in her entire life and now she was about to explode in a violent rage in front of him. This was just like the day she had killed 10 acolytes back home in the training room, with her force scream.

I'm sorry... I have yet to master my rage... and although I don't know why... I feel extreme anger... towards whoever is in the crystal cavern... if there is anyone there at all.. She had to sheath her Darksword, so if the temptation hit, she didn't strike out wildly, possibly even harming her master in the process.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pursuing The Crystals [Via and I Only]   Pursuing The Crystals [Via and I Only] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:36 am

The Dark Lord simply listened as she expressed her caring nature. "Do not worry for me... At this moment, you should only be focusing on bettering yourself." Replied the Dark Lord calmly. "...If the presence you sense is a Jedi Master, it would only be apparent that he'd be with the Jedi Padawan. Perhaps this Padawan was hasty and charged alone into these caves..." Thought the Dark Lord out loud. Looking into her [now human] eyes, from beneath his mask, he could tell that there was too much passion, an uncontrolled anger, a rage which seems almost completely wild, and blinded by senseless abundance. Then the [now human] Sith Acolyte explained how she had some deep anger for whoever was within this Cave. "Ahh... It seems personal. Perhaps the presence you have these feelings for is one familiar to you, from your past. Remember, we're not here to slaughter the Jedi, only to gather your Crystals." Reminded the Sith Emperor wisely worried about her untamed anger. As soon as the [now human] sheathed her sword, the Dark Lord turned around, his black cape swaying slowly as he had turned. They moved deeper into the cave.

As Darth Jenzo Fawm led the way ahead this one-way trail, he had eventually stopped, realizing that there was a tri-path up ahead. One trail led forward, another to the left and the other to the right. The Dark Lord had been here before, and he was prepared to go right, which would lead to the Kinrath Crystals den. But, with three steps forward, eight Kinrath appeared, 4 from the right trail, and 4 from the left. This wasn't according to plan, but, it was expected. "Alright... We shall divide the Kinrath into two. You will kill 4 charging at us from my left side, and i'll kill four from my right. Almost instantly, the Dark Lord whipped out his red Lightsabers hilt ignited it, and collected himself into Form VII, aggressively, and accurately slicing three of the four Kinrath cleanly, something only a Lightsaber was capable of doing, now, their torso's were split in two, as they died quickly after hitting the surface of the cold, cavern floor. Using a mastered precognition the Dark Lord could foresee several moves ahead of his opponnents before they even struck, so, foreseeing all of the Kinraths strikes, he calmly reached out his right arm, opened up his hand, and began to quickly focus his force into a dense sphere which turned out to be the mastered force power of kinetite, the sphere was gigantic, but, so dense, and controlled, that the Dark Lord quickly resized it to fit the death of the Kinrath accordingly. He released the sphere of dense force energy, and it immediately smashed the single Kinrath killing it instantly.

Turning back, the Dark Lord was now focused on the Sith Acolyte, and her movements, her strategy. She may question why he wasn't even helping her, but, there was no need... Darth Jenzo Fawm had confidence in this one. He simply observed her, his Lightsaber unignited, and strapped nicely on the strapping of his armor, around his waist, and his arms folded. He waited.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pursuing The Crystals [Via and I Only]   Pursuing The Crystals [Via and I Only] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:00 am

Via just nodded at her masters command to take the left path. She drew her darksword again and focused not on the advancing Kinrath but on herself. She focused her aura on certain parts of her body, once more, reversing the effects of Alter Image. She had just enough time to change her body shape back to it's original form, her 'eyes' receded back into her sockets returning her regular vision and her skin color back to normal, reversing the most visible parts of the transformation. Holding her variation stance she, spread her arms out wide, opening herself to an oncoming attack. 2 of the Kinrath took the opening and lunged forward. She threw her sword down, catching a poison arm and piercing it to the ground, immobilizing one. She ducked to the right, catching a poison arm. She focused on one of the advancing Kinrath, leaving herself open for another attack. She taunted the Kinrath into attacking her by hopping up and down, exerting herself once again, but she was feeling the anger now. It was building up in her and driving her actions. She flipped backwards, grabbing her sword and lifting it out of the ground, ripping a Kinrath in half. She took her blade and rushed forward, slashing through the Kinrath leaving the other two. She was wasting to much time with these beasts, she was here for her crystals, and a few bugs weren't going to stop her.

She dashed forward and grabbed one of the Kinrath's legs. Flipping in the air, she took the Kinrath and slammed him down on the other like a hammer. Crushing the other one, and leaving her 'hammer' in a state of stupor. Throwing the Kinrath up against the wall of the cave she ran a fist through it and activated one of her most basic force powers. The Force Push. Exerting the force from around her inserted hand the Kinrath exploded, in a spasm of green blood and pale skin. She steadied herself out, reverting the last changes of Alter Image. She looked over at her master and ran a hand across her face, wiping the blood off of her face. I'm sorry I took so long with the Kinrath... It was a waste of time. She bowed apologetically. She looked past her master once more, focusing on the caverns. Who... are you.. She took a step towards the cave but stopped mid step. She threw her sword backwards, impaling the head of one of the Kinrath. She turned around and stepped back towards it, grabbing her sword and flipping it over. She ran her fingers down it's skin for a moment before stopping at an area around it's lower naval. She took the tip of her sword and plunged it into the area she had pointed out. She ran her blade along the area for a moment before pulling it out. She plunged her hand in and pulled out something that looked like a pelvis. Kinrath Sweat gland... the only way Kinraths know not to attack each other. She stood up and walked over to her master again holding it out. Not that you need it, my lord.. but as a precaution.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pursuing The Crystals [Via and I Only]   Pursuing The Crystals [Via and I Only] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:43 pm

The Dark Lord patiently examined each and every one of her movements using a mastered precognition... He could tell exactly when she was going to strike, how she'd strike and whom she'd strike. A wise technique to use when one has untamed anger, but, that wasn't the reason why he had used it... He had used it solely to see if she was capable, and so far she had proven she was. With the Darksword, it took multiple strikes, planned strikes... With a Lightsaber, one strike normally surpassed weaker foes in an instant. The forms she was using was a novice-leveled blend of Shii-Cho and Juyo/Vapaad. It was suprising, but, things are proven more difficult with 'using' a Lightsaber properly, which is why he'd still have to re-teach her how to use Shii-Cho as a Lightsaber Style, instead of a simpler Darksword style. The clever thing she had done, was gathering a Kinrath's sweat gland, which would shroud them from the heat, enabling them to sneak past Kinrath. This was an old scavengers technique... But, it still applied even now, since Kinrath infested Caves such as this. Before she had gathered the sweat glands, she had apologized. But, adding to this she continued to remain bothered by the possible Jedi Padawan's presence within the Cave. "It continued to bother you... Either way, you must sustain that desire, that curiousity for now. We're not here for slaughter, only for crystals." Reminded the Dark Lord possibly a fifth time, he wasn't neccessarily worried for the Miralukan, but, he wanted her to realize how unwise it would be, to go off-course on the goal to be achieved here.

Eventually, the Dark Lord led the Miralukan deeper almost into the core of the Crystal Cave... Before they went into the Crystal Cave... Everything seemed silent, there was a dead body, a Jedi Padawan's lying on the ground. The Dark Lord turned around, and instead of ignoring it, was curious as to why it was there... It was obvious it'd be the Kinrath... But, to have gotten this far into the Cave the Padawan had to be skillful on his own. Apparently there was something more. Either way, the Dark Lord would soon find out. As he walked right by the body, he had kneeled down, bending his knees, and he stretched out his left arm. Opening up his hand, he placed it on the dead boy's chest. Now, as he concentrated on the body, he had used the force power, Psychometry, and since he wasn't new to it... He could use it masterfully. Now, he saw traces of what happened to this child. Apparently, he had slain two Kinrath, and was confident enough to go deeper into the Cave, so, as he drew near, the Kinrath sensed a high heat within a presence nearby, and apparently eight Kinrath from the Cave's Core surrounded, and killed this child. Once the heat stopped within the boy's body, the Kinraths couldn't sense his corpse any longer, and ignored it... This most likely led to the events which just recently occured with Darth Jenzo Fawm and the Miralukan Sith Acolyte... But, they had successfully slain them since they were split in two groups when fighting them. The Dark Lord removed the palm of his hand from the boy's chest, and simply stood back up, regaining posture. "Judging by what I had seen... There will be many Kinrath up ahead... Perhaps sixteen. Are you able to handle such numbers?" Asked the Dark Lord calmly, hoping this would encourage her to push herself, and actually do it. The Dark Lord waited, with his arms folded, and his masks wary presence gazing towards the Miralukans.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pursuing The Crystals [Via and I Only]   Pursuing The Crystals [Via and I Only] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:02 pm

She looked down at the Padawans body. It wasn't the person she was expepcting but he did have a familiar aura about him. It might have been the lack of visors but he had a familiar almost reminiscnet aura to that of her sister. She was hoping that it would be Kaiyo in the cavern. She was concerned for her safety, which is why she wanted to rush to the cavern at once. She wasn't sure how her master would react to a sister that was a Jedi Padawan. Through regular correspondance she had found out this disturbing fact, but she wouldn't have it any other way for her sister. She wouldn't want her cerced into the darker half of the force, and losing her innocence. She turned to her master and took a deep breath. Yes, I'm ready my master... but... as a request.... may I fight the Kinrath on my own... To prove my mettle. She wasn't trying to be cocky, or arrogant. She just wanted to show her master what she could do. And while back on Korriban she had prepared for such a situation as this. She reached into her backpack and pulled out a second Darksword. She had been training in the art of dual wielding swords, she had created her custom stance to perfectly adopt to this aspect. If I fail to return, than I am not worthy to serve you, and should be kille dfor my incompetence. With a light smile she looked towards the crystal cavern and twirled her right handed blade, steadying her left handed blade at an eye level. She couldn't go forward and satisfy her hunger for blood without her Master's approval, and if she was to rush forward without it, she would have failed him at any point. Please Master let me do this. She pleaded with him, trying to show him exactly what she could do.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pursuing The Crystals [Via and I Only]   Pursuing The Crystals [Via and I Only] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:12 pm

The Dark Lord sensed some questionable curiousity at first, from the Miralukan... A worry of some kind, it seemed unlike her... But, as long as it didn't disturb the objective, or the Sith's presence in the force... Then the Dark Lord would place it in the back of his mind for now. The Miralukan offered to kill all 16 Kinrath... For any Acolyte-Level this would be an incredible feat. It was out of the Acolyte's range, but, the Dark Lord was proud of her determination to impress him, gain more of his trust or loyaly... "You may proceed... But... I will not help you at all now that you choose to do it on your own." Replied the Dark Lord on her offer, even if she did succeed it would certainly be difficult, he had expected this much. The Acolyte suprisingly pulled out another Darksword from her backpack, Darth Jenzo Fawm was unaware of her training with two swords... But, it would assisst her in killing the Kinrath, still with difficulty. "There is no failing... There is only death if you do not succeed." Reminded the Dark Lord, after she had addressed her second comment before moving forward towards the Kinrath. "Go ahead... Proceed. I will merely watch though." The Dark Lord gave his approval, and before she could go forth towards the 16 Kinrath, the Dark Lord simply walked a few steps further, there were definately 16, peraps even more. ...This will be quite the challenge. He thought in his mind. He waited for the Miralukan to initate the attack.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pursuing The Crystals [Via and I Only]   Pursuing The Crystals [Via and I Only] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:49 pm

Thank you my master, I will not disappoint you. She bowed to her master in gratitude and stepped towards the cavern. This was going to be a tough feat for her to overcome but she was sure that she could do it. She was still enraged, from the first two fights, and her rage was ever growing. She stepped into the Cavern and smiled brightly, almost as brightly as the crystals themselves. She looked around the room as she was dragged back to reality by the battalion of Kinrath. She looked out on the army and counted at least 25 if not more Kinrath, and for some reason the eggs in the room were hatching, the more she looked around By the time all the eggs were hatched there were 40 Kinrath staring at her, snapping loudly and flexing their poison appendages. She didn't know what to do. She held her ground in her stance as a few thoughts ran through her mind. But the most prominent was the time she was ambushed on Manaan, by her Selkath classmates. She smiled a bit as she realized that this was her chance. She looked forward as a larger Kinrath rushed at her. She took a deep breath and screamed at the top of her lungs. The scream ran around the room and pierced through every Kinrath approaching her. The scream seemed to reverberate off of the walls, making an Echo scream that ripped through the Kinrath's bodies over and over again until she closed her mouth. She fell backwards , her throat hoarse and her body weak.

Master... Master... It's done.. She looked over at the numerous corpses and smiled as she sensed no life force from anywhere in the room except her own. She had completed her task, but had used to much power in the process. She was fading a bit. She had to stay awake long enough to make it back to Korriban and if she fell asleep, she'd be so much as dead. She stood up and looked around the room, feeling for her Master's presence. She stood up and walked towards the center of the room, running her hands along one of the crystals, feeling the excess force energy flowing from it. Magnificent....
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pursuing The Crystals [Via and I Only]   Pursuing The Crystals [Via and I Only] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:27 pm

(OOC: Remember your Force Scream is Novice Level, the scream you had done in this post would be Expert, possibly Master Level. In the future, your scream cannot be this powerful, for now, i'll accept it because you are not in a battle with another character.)

The Dark Lord observed her... Instead of expressing Lightsaber prowess, she had simply used an immensely powerful Force Scream, which had certainly drained her of her own life... Most likely, it was due to her level with the force power, or, her uncontrollable rage. This hadn't impressed the Dark Lord, but, he was satisfied, for she did more then enough. Although, she may have endangered their presence on Dantooine since the scream was so powerful, and since the Cave echoes. This caused urgency to gather the Crystals, he'd instruct the weakened Acolyte on the construction of her Lightsaber back on Korriban. Walking closer, he neared the Crystals there were a large mass of them, and these Kinrath eggs were responsible strangely, to produce some of them. Soon, more Kinrath would gather... Or worse, Jedi. However, aside from the notable urgency, the Dark Lord masked it, remaining very calm, for it had seemed the Acolyte wasn't paying attenttion to the consequences of her use with her Force Scream. "You may now gather your Crystals... Only take what you need." Ordered the Dark Lord calmly, giving her time to decide the colored crystal she'd like to take... Crystals meant for upgrade weren't considered a neccessity, and he hoped she wouldn't waste her time looking for wasteful Crystals such as those... Just the crystals that would be the color of her Lightsaber(s) beam. With his arms folded, he stood there, observing the Acolyte, and glancing at some of the Crystals. "When you have retrieved your Crystals, it'd be wise of us to leave this Cave." Pointed out the Dark Lord with some realization.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pursuing The Crystals [Via and I Only]   Pursuing The Crystals [Via and I Only] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:51 pm

Via looked up at her master. I apologize, My Master... it will never happen again... She stepped forward and over the corpses heading towards the main crystal column. She circled it for a few seconds before stopping on the opposite end of where she started, her face alight with the glow of a crystal. She reached out towards the glowing white crystal and rammed the hilt of her blade into into it's base dislodging a small enough crystal to fit into a lightsaber hilt. She took it and held it in her hands smiling brightly into the pearly-white crystal. It was a great crystal, mirroring the wisdom within her, but it was missing something. Continuing her trek around the main column she found something that seemed to finish the equation. She walked over to it and pulled out her sword, repeating the release process. Pulling the crystal away from the base she smiled at the abyss black crystal. It was perfect. The ultimate correlation between her rage and her calm. Her dark and her proverbial 'Light'. She stepped towards her Master and presented the twin crystals. My Master... I have my crystals... are they acceptable. She smiled a bit and then lost her composure for a moment, still feeling the side effects of her over powerful Force Scream. The level that she had used seemed to surprise her, as it was enough to take out a an entire faction of Republic soldiers. She looked around the cave, still checking for enemies. Holding the two crystals seemed to give her a second wing, bringing her back from the edge of exhaustion but not enough to engage in a full scale battle against a few Jedi Masters.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pursuing The Crystals [Via and I Only]   Pursuing The Crystals [Via and I Only] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:56 pm

(OOC: The construction proccess works differently, please look at 'Constructing a Lightsaber' under MUST READ. At the moment, you have no knowledge of constructing the Saber... For now you are only gathering the Crystals. The rest will be done on Korriban. Please edit accordingly.)
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pursuing The Crystals [Via and I Only]   Pursuing The Crystals [Via and I Only] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:14 am

(OOC: My mistake, I was wrong.)

The Acolyte apologized strangely... As if she could read his mind, which she couldn't. Perhaps she was blinded by her rage earlier, and just now, realized how she could have jeopardized the entire objective within this Crystal. She had proven herself worthy of advancment, but, like other Acolytes she had made a few mistakes, errors in her way. Her first choice was the pearly-white Crystal... A strange choice for a Sith... It reflected goodness, perhaps enlightenment. Her second choice had been a black crystal... It reflected darkness, and mystery... This was more of an expected chocie. But, the Dark Lord still hadn't known this Acolyte, she may still lack the demeanor of a true Sith, but, that wouldn't matter right now as they gathered Crystals. In the future this would change. She then asked if her Crystals were expected. "...Only you know what is acceptable for yourself. A Crystal is a Crystal, and that is all it will ever be. Your image does not change for me due to which color Crystal you gather." Claimed the Dark Lord, pieces of it could be a lie, for it actually did reflect a Jedi's personality, but... For now, he would lead the Miralukan to think otherwise of him. "Are you ready to leave?" Asked the Emperor... Masking the urgency proffessionally.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pursuing The Crystals [Via and I Only]   Pursuing The Crystals [Via and I Only] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:43 am

Yes my master... I am ready to leave now. Thank you for being Patient. She pocketed her crystals and looked towards the exit, scanning the caverns for any intruders. From what she could see everything was fine. She drew one of her monochromatic Darkswords and took point, walking down the entrance. She could have extracted another Sweat Gland from one of the fallen Kinrath, but it would have wasted time that she might not have. Looking around the three way split she found that the area was secure. Eventually she made her way towards the entrance of the cavern. Looking back towards her Master she felt good. She had found her crystals, made her way through the defenses of the Jedi Enclave, and had been personally carried through these ordeals by the Emperor of the Sith.

This has been an interesting trip my Master. I thank you for accompanying me with on my journey. With a light smile, on her face she watched her Master, with interest. She had been spending most of the day with her master, but he just kept pulling her interest, to the point that she had to focus intently on whatever she was doing, lest she be killed due to her own incompetence. She couldn't identify the feeling but it was more persistent in her mind at the moment than the construction of her lightsaber, which had been her main focus before leaving the academy. Her Master was a man of mystery indeed, always doing something new and unpredictable.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pursuing The Crystals [Via and I Only]   Pursuing The Crystals [Via and I Only] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:01 am

(OOC: Alright, i'll make a thread in Korriban after I post within this thread... In Korriban you will receive your Lightsaber Parts, as well as be taught the Shii-Cho style of Lightsaber Combat.)

The Dard Lord hadn't responded to her thanks. He was satisfied, but, even after travelling with her for the first time, he was still unsure of which sort of path she'd follow... Perhaps with time, the answer shall come. Afterall, the proccess is truly what defines a Jedi's destiny, their fate. And only a true master of the Force could foresee such a destiny. "Fortunately, there aren't any interruptions in this Cave. Perhaps the familair presence you had felt earlier was not within the Cave itself... But, nearby." Identified the Sith Emperor wisely. The two of them headed out, it seemed the Miralukan was more excited, but, why wouldn't she be? She had exited the cave sooner then Darth Jenzo Fawm had. Once they were outside of the Cave, the Acolyte spoke up. She was very thankful, but, this only showed admiration, trust... Positive traits for a future bond between one Jedi and another. "...The journey has only just begun Miralukan. You've taken your first, real step into experience." Noted the Sith Emperor insightly... With mystery in his tone, and behind his voice, he spoke up once more. "Retrieve the Shade you had brought with you... I trust your Star Maps will work efficiently. Return to Korriban, meet me in the Sith Temple." Ordered the Dark Lord softly, as he turned around, and headed towards the Shade. He had hopped inside it, and the top of it shut close... Then, he had ignited the Starfighter, it was very silent, as well as its systems and armaments in general. Then, using the speed of the Fighter, he had lifted off, drifting into space, headed back to Korriban...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pursuing The Crystals [Via and I Only]   Pursuing The Crystals [Via and I Only] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pursuing The Crystals [Via and I Only]
Page 1 of 1