Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

Finishing The training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet
Race: Mandalorian
Name: Artemis Tevan

Finishing The training Empty
PostSubject: Finishing The training   Finishing The training Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:06 pm

[OOC: This is a solo post please do not join]

Artemis faced his Madaloian fight instructor. He made a deal with fawm that he could finish the last test in his training. The instructor and Artemis bowed at each other then they both got in fighting stances. Artemis charged at the instructor and jabbed at his side. He instructor dodged and kicked him in the face. Artemis fell to the floor and landed on his back. Artemis rolled over and jumped back up. Hours of fighting when down and a large crowd grew, made up of teachers and fellow students. After 4 hours of fighter both Artemis and the instructor were sweating and breathing heavily. Artemis was able to get the instructor in a head lock. Artemis let him out of the headlock and the bowed at each other. The instructor spoke. "Congratulations you are now a master of the madalorian fighting style." Artemis bowed again and walked away. Now he could go down the path of the sith.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Darth Jenzo Fawm

PostSubject: Re: Finishing The training   Finishing The training Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:57 pm

The Sith Emperor had been observing the Mandalorians test from within the Sith Temple. Sadly, he wouldn't allow the Mandalorian master to live, due to the fact that he knew of the Sith's existence, and wasn't a Sith himself. The Dark Lord was familiar with the Mandalorian fighting style, especially battling, and losing to the Tevan Clan's head... Richter. The four Assassins had entered his Quarters. "What is it you seek, my liege?" The leader of the squadrant asked. The Dark Lord turned around to face the Assassin's. "I seek the death of that Mandalorian tutor over there... Not the young one, but, the older one." He pointed out the Madalorian. "Gather reinforcements, the Mandalorian is a master of his fighting style. However, he lacks stealth, and the force." Ordered the Dark Lord. They simply nodded... Then, they activated their stealth field generators... And left the room to do their bidding at the right time, in the right location. With that aside, the Sith Emperor gathered his things, and began to calmly head towards the Mandalorian boy, who had just defeated his tutor. He reached the boy, and, realizing the Mandalorian was still around said. "Excuse me Mandalorian... I believe you should leave now." Of course leave, and lead to his death. There was no way he'd survive a suprise attack by a few trained Assassins with the force, who had no honor. Then, with that order said, he remained with the boy. "I believe you may already be ready to receive your own Lightsaber." He claimed collectedly, glaring at the boy once more... He waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
http://Codegeass69.darkbb.com
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finishing The training   Finishing The training Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:10 pm

[OOC: it was suppose to be a solo post but whatever]

"A lightsaber really?" asked Artemis. Then asked when his old master was out of hearing range. "He is going to die isn't he?" That was the last thing he asked about him before shrugging it off. "So were are we going to go to get the stuff for my lightsaber?" asked Artemis in a happy tone. "I heard all the good crystals in the caves here are really far back and there is a monster that can't be hurt but the force guarding them. The jedi thought get killed them all but i heard there are still a few left and that the sith contained them." Artemis even though he was a bit beat up wanted to get the crystal for his blade. "But if you are there maybe i wont die." said Artemis
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finishing The training   Finishing The training Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:09 pm

(OOC: I had to par-take in this thread, since a Mandalorian would be off, with knowledge of the Sith... Anyway, it also simplifies the whole proccess for getting your Lightsaber.)

"Correct, a Lightsaber." The Dark Lord responded... He had noticed a curiousity in the boys tone, it was better then his bothersome personality earlier, when he had to be dealt with about the Sith Code. After the Mandalorian mentor left the area, it seemed the Mandalorian boy was suspicious, he had questioned the Dark Lord's methods as to why he was ordered to leave so quickly. "You will not be seeing your tutor after this... He is in the hands of the Sith now, but, instead of on them, he is to be crushed by the hand instead. If you go after him, you too will be killed." Said the Dark Lord coldly. "We will be going to the mysterious, and recently discovered Crystal Cave here on Korriban. And you are correct about such a rumor... There is more then simply one roaming those Caves, many of our Sith here have dubbed them "Jedi Killers"... In truth they are Teretatek, beasts which feed on the blood of force-sensitives, and are highly resistant to the force. You could easily die within that cave, but, you are known as a prodigy to some Sith here." Explained the Emperor deviously. "Do not rely on me to survive, Mandalorian Boy." Ordered the Dark Lord. "Are you ready to go to the caves? If so... We shall leave now." Asked the Dark Lord.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finishing The training   Finishing The training Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:20 am

A smile appeared on his face. "Ok let me get one thing before we go." said Artemis running to his dorm. He pulled a box out form under his bed. A gift form Richter very dangerous gift however. He opened it and a grenade belt that can hold 5 grenades and six grenades. It took Artemis a week to figure out why there where six grenades not five then realized that one was a thermal detonator and found a note to only use it to get away and even then don't detonate it. He hadn't touched that box when he found out. But he took out the belt and the other five grenades. That other grenades were 1 CryoBan grenade, 1 Concussion grenade, 1 Plasma grenade, 1 G-20 Glop grenade, and 1 Biotic grenade. Most of the grenades were very weak and two or three of then are used to stop enemies. He put the belt on and stuff the box down back under his bed. He ran back were the emperor was. "Ok i'm back." said Artemis. "If these things are immune to the force i need means of fighting stronger then a virboblade." Artemis paused. "Ok lets go!" said artemis. "Were are the caves?"
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finishing The training   Finishing The training Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:52 am

After the Acolyte got prepared, and had gathered all his things... He returned to the Dark Lord with confidence. He seems... More excited now. Thought the Emperor observantly. "With all those grenades, I hope you don't plan on causing the cave to collaps Mandalorian, you may need to control your violent urges." Claimed the Emperor."The Caves, are only a half a mile away from the Sith Temple itself... Meet me directly inside the Crystal Cave, I trust you can find your own way into it since it is not too far from here?" Ordered the Dark Lord.

(OOC: Alright, well, join the thread I make in Korriban's Crystal Cave.)
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Finishing The training   Finishing The training Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:56 am

"Yes sir." said Artemis. Artemis walked towards the cave. Even the emperor was out of eye sight Artemis started to run. Finally i going to get a lightsaber. thought Artemis. Artemis found the cave entrance. He went into the cave and waited were he was told to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finishing The training   Finishing The training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finishing The training
Page 1 of 1