Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

Constructing a lightsaber (Potu & kaiyo only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kaiyo

kaiyo

Character sheet
Race: Miralukan
Name: Kaiyo Regalia

Constructing a lightsaber (Potu & kaiyo only) Empty
PostSubject: Constructing a lightsaber (Potu & kaiyo only)   Constructing a lightsaber (Potu & kaiyo only) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:49 pm

Kaiyo listened intently to master Potu, the girl's face was an image of serenity as nodded in response. Kaiyo bowed at master Potu and smiled, bounding onto Ilum; a small cloud of dust appearing around her feet where she landed. The girl had left her hooded cloak at the academy, rolled up her sleeves half way up her arm as she tapped the hilts of her vibroblades.

Kaiyo was finally starting to understand more about being a Jedi; the girl had read the jedi code so many times she felt certain it had been engraved on her heart. Her countless hours of training and studying had impoved her skill and understanding. Kaiyo was still impulsive in combat, but she had become calmer and more objectibe in her thoughts. The small girl turned happily to master potu, the entrance to the crystal cave just at the end of the path. 'ready master Potu', the small girl's cheery voice said with an airy tone. Despite seeing through her visor, Kaiyo was certain the world was finally becoming clearer.
Back to top Go down
http://darks.forumotion.net
Master Potu
Jedi Grand Master
Jedi Grand Master
Master Potu

Character sheet
Race: Yoda Specie
Name: Potuashi Dir Akhuhn

PostSubject: Re: Constructing a lightsaber (Potu & kaiyo only)   Constructing a lightsaber (Potu & kaiyo only) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:37 pm

"Very well, of ilums crystal cave we shall enter the heart, begin the tradition of crafting your lightsaber, you their will, though require much concentration, it will, need to craft your lightsaber using the force, you will, if you can do this successfully, more than earned the right to carry a lightsaber, you have", Master Potu explained to Kaiyo. Master Potu was carrying a rolled up case in which he used to carry all of the lightsaber parts as Kaiyo will need them to begin. They continued down the cave inside it was dark though the crystals shined bright this is what lit the cave and gave it, its lucious interior coloring. Master Potu and Kaiyo arrived in the crystal keep, "Of ilums crystal cave before we continue further towards the heart, need to select a crystal, you will, choose wisely for this, your lightsabers coloring, will be, if you wish to carry two lightsabers, need to choose two crystals, you will, take your time young padawan and let me know when you have made your decision", Master Potu said to Kaiyo he had waited patiently for the young girl to choose a crystal color.
Back to top Go down
kaiyo

kaiyo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Constructing a lightsaber (Potu & kaiyo only)   Constructing a lightsaber (Potu & kaiyo only) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:47 am

((OOC: sorry for taking so long to reply illness swept through the family rather quickly))

Kaiyo nodded slowly at master Potu, the girl's initial worries of not being able to differenciate the colours with her 'vision' had left, instead the glowing crystals peirced through the girl's mind. kaiyo didn't move for a moment, the girl simply smiled at the illuminating colours that had engulfed her senses. Kaiyo had decided a long time ago that she wanted two lightsabers. The girl turned her head slowly around the cave, smiling as she hovered her right foot over the ground for a moment, spinning quickly on the ball of her foot the girl walked to a crystal that seemed to be glowing extra bright. The yellow crystal crumbled from the wall and felt warm in the girl's hand. Kaiyo smiled, turning once more as she walked to the other side of the cave and puled out a blue crystal. Kaiyo glanced between her hands and nodded to herself, 'I've decided master Potu'. The crystals felt like they were shaking in her hands, but the girl figured it was just her own nerves and excitement. She smiled at the grand master Jedi, awaiting his reply.
Back to top Go down
Master Potu
Jedi Grand Master
Jedi Grand Master
Master Potu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Constructing a lightsaber (Potu & kaiyo only)   Constructing a lightsaber (Potu & kaiyo only) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:41 pm

Master Potu could sense a rush of excitement coming from the girl he saw in her hand laid a blue crystal and a yellow crystal, "Very well young padawan, continue to the caves heart, let us, you shall begin your lightsaber constructing their" Master Potu said as they continued walking down the lucious cave. "I remember many great jedi that stepped into the caves heart, like you full of energy and ready to take on the world, they were, though take on the world unless they strive to work hard and gain experience, you must remember no one can, you must be patient young padawan or like many, fall to the dark side, you could, I believe in you, strong willed and wont allow the dark side to corrupt you, that you are, tell, only time will, take the better path in the end, I can only hope you will" Master Potu explained to Kaiyo. They reached the center of the cave, their layed a unique rock carved by ancient Jedi of the past the came closer to the rock and Master Potu had stopped walking "Here, you shall craft your lightsaber" Master Potu said as he used the force to take out the case and open it, it carried multiple lightsaber pieces in the case "Much items in here, there are, explain the pieces, will I, young padawan, so listen closely you must" Master Potu said as he began to explain all the pieces.

"To explain the hilts you may select from first allow me, electrum hilts give the lightsaber a majestic, regal appearance, curved hilts allow more precise movements as well as reasonable flexibility in lightsaber combat, more flexible and swift then damaging, shoto hilts are the small lightsabers these hilts are. Next you shall need an emitter matrix this allows the lightsaber to ignite without it, never be able to activate the lightsaber, you would. Finally you must select a lens, many types so listen well, there is, lens vibrates at a high rate of speed, vibration lens is, which to produce a more deadly if less stable beam enables the weapon, able to produce a more energized blade, adegan lens is, beam gem lens produce a highly focused blade, for providing fine-tuned control over one's lightsaber ossus dueling lens creates a highly focused blade, typically used as a focusing crystal, last is the pontite lens is, as lens, capable of cooling both skin and tempers, was it" Master Potu explained.

"When young padawan like yourself, was I, to craft a lightsaber I too had, unique like many jedi's I choose a curved hilt shoto, my lightsaber was, an ossus dueling lens, my lens was, my crystal was green and of course, an emitter matrix, had I, their own unique lightsaber, every jedi in the galaxy has, so when you craft your lightsaber make sure, what you impicture it as young padawan, is it, with you for many years to come will it be" Master Potu said as he awaited the young padawan to begin crafting her lightsaber

[OOC: Not a problem Kaiyo, Glad your doing better, Also if you cannot understand Master Pou when he describes the components to choose from in order to craft your lightsaber simply view background infromation and read "Crafting a Lightsaber", and choose the componets from their.]
Back to top Go down
kaiyo

kaiyo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Constructing a lightsaber (Potu & kaiyo only)   Constructing a lightsaber (Potu & kaiyo only) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:29 pm

Kaiyo nodded at master Potu, the girl was fully ready to be patient and hard working, especially if that was the cost of helping others. Kaiyo let out a steady breath, turning off her visor for a moment as the small girl tried to see her lightsabers. One yellow, one blue, their powerful buzzing engulfed the girl's entinty as she turned her visor back on, looking at the various lightsaber parts master Potu had brought with him. Kaiyo spoke quietly, more to herself than her master, 'One Electrum one Curved' she said her words carefully, knowing she wouldn't take them back. Kaiyo didn't pick up the parts yet, her eyes scanned along the lenses. Kaiyo's resolve burned through her mind as she picked up some of the lenses in her hands, as odd as it sounded even to Kaiyo they would have to feel right. Ossus Dueling Lens was definately one.

The girl had listened intently when master Potu had told her about the available lenses, and already Kaiyo could feel herself leaning towards another one, for a highly focused blade and the electrum hilt Kaiyo would use a Beam Gem Lens, and for the Curved hilt she would use her Ossus Dueling Lens. The girl glanced over the large stone at master Potu, smiling in a proud manner, 'Okay master Potu, ready, i'm ready to consruct my lightsaber'. Kaiyo had since calmed down slightly, the more relaxed state of mind helped her decided on her lightsabers, although the girl was still excited, she was so in a more relaxed way.
Back to top Go down
Master Potu
Jedi Grand Master
Jedi Grand Master
Master Potu

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Constructing a lightsaber (Potu & kaiyo only)   Constructing a lightsaber (Potu & kaiyo only) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:39 am

Master Potu had closed his eyes and began instructing Kaiyo how to use the force to craft her lightsaber as it was the tradition to all Jedi to use the force as their tools in the rigorous process, "Very well young padawan, focus on your surrondings and let your surrondings take hold of you in this ancient place, you must, to bring you at peace feel the heartbeat of the force allow it, concentrate, your mind and envision your lightsaber relax, to guide you through the process allow the force, be steady and calm" Master Potu instructed the young Miraluka in a calm soothing tone so that she may relax. Master Potu had remembered his first time entering the Ilum caves how beautiful it was to his eyes, he enjoyed the rush of excitement coming from the Miraluka almost reminding him of his feeling when he first entered, he too was relaxed. Master Potu began to watch kaiyo as she concentrated with the force to craft her lightsaber.
Back to top Go down
kaiyo

kaiyo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Constructing a lightsaber (Potu & kaiyo only)   Constructing a lightsaber (Potu & kaiyo only) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:25 pm

Kaiyo nodded slowly, the girl smiled happily, Kaiyo wasn't arrogant, but she knew she could do this. Gently moving her hands over the large stone table the girl closed her mind, shutting off all un-neccessary thoughts as she let the force flow over her body, the singly heartbeat of the universe engulfing the blonde girl as she slowly moved her wrists, a single fluid movement as her lightsaber parts began slotting together. The girl tried to not think too much about her own self doubt, instead Kaiyo simply tried to imagine her lightsabers and construct them with the force. The girl wasn't trying to keep the force in her she was viewing herself more a vehicle through which it could flow. The clicking on pieces dropped through the girl's senses like pins falling in silence. Kaiyo was still smiling, concertrating on which parts fitted where, the girl's breathing steady she felt a single bead of sweat roll down her forehead. Kaiyo heard the final *chink* as she gently moved the first lightsaber into her hand, she wasn't going to release it, just hold onto it while she made the other.

The crystals were odd, unlike the other components they seemed to have a lif of their own, glowing brightly as the small girl gently pushed it into her lightsaber. Kaiyo had spent hours visualing the construction of a lgithsaber, the girl was a little confused on some parts but for the most of it she knew vaguely where to move the shiny pieces. Kaiyo could feel the prickle of the force dashing along her body as the final click rang triuphantly through her ears. The girl stepped back, letting out a sigh of relief as she hled her lightsabers out in front of her, 'How did i do?' she smiled sheepishly, for all she knew they would explode as soon as she tried to activate the blade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Constructing a lightsaber (Potu & kaiyo only)   Constructing a lightsaber (Potu & kaiyo only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Constructing a lightsaber (Potu & kaiyo only)
Page 1 of 1