Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

Kaiyo Regalia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kaiyo

kaiyo

Character sheet
Race: Miralukan
Name: Kaiyo Regalia

Kaiyo Regalia Empty
PostSubject: Kaiyo Regalia   Kaiyo Regalia Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:09 pm

Personal Information

Sex: Female

Height: 5"2

Personality: Kaiyo is generally quite a happy girl. She gets bored easily though and sometimes lacks the concerntration needed. She is a kind hearted girl who cares deeply for others, and their feelings. Kaiyo is very social and finds it easy to talk to others. Despite her chosen faction Kaiyo loves combat, she enjoys the thrill she gets from pushing her body to its limit and landing a hit on someone; although the girl doesn't like injuring people particularly.

Physical Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv78/WoSWRPs/pics/sr_dd64777539dc00.jpg

Arsenal

Weapon: Two vibro-swords

Clothing/Armor: Kaiyo wears the normal jedi uniform on most accassions. With a hooded cloak one certain occasions.

Improv: Kaiyo wears a visor over her eyes made in Manaan.

Accessories: Kaiyo wears a red ribbon tied around her forehead. The girl also carries a necklace tied around her wrist that her mother gave to her.

Force Powers

Universal
Fore Jump/Leap : Novice
Force Push/Pull : Novice

Light Side
Alter Environment: Novice
Combustion: Novice

Dark Side

History & RP-Sample

History: Kaiyo was born into a family on manaan. The girl had one older sister in her family, Via, along with her parents. Kaiyo had always relied on her sister for support about being bullied as a child, but she quickly left the girl's life. When Kaiyo's sister was attacked and left the girl became more of a target from others. Without the protection of her sister Kaiyo has left to run home each day for fear of being caught by any of her classmates. Kaiyo was taken to the jedi academy shortly after what she called her worst day ever. The girl had been walking home, her head down she followed the path her sister had shown her back to her house. Kaiyo had stopped dead in her tracks, the familiar dim glows of her peers appearing in her view. The girl's visor was torn from her face, leaving the defenceless girl the centre of the jeers. a bright blue glow appeared as the children left. Kaiyo scrambled along the ground to find her visor again, before the man picked it up and handed it to her. After taking the girl back to her parents house and explaining to them about the situation Kaiyo was sent off to train as a Jedi. The girl had always had a single goal, to help others and that's what Kaiyo planned to do. Along with finding her sister.

RP-Sample: Kaiyo tapped her finger on the table, she loved the sound it made. Eventually the small noise was drowned out by the familiar faint thud of shoes nearing the small girl. Kaiyo turned around and smiled politely, 'So your the latest child who is force sensitive?' the voice was of a man, middle aged perhaps. Kaiyo ruffled her blonde hair slightly, 'I guess so' the girl spoke quietly and carefully. The man in front of her sighed slightly, 'very well, show me'. Kaiyo didn't move, she didn't even know how she was force sensitive let alone how to prove it. The man moved backwards, and released his lightsaber, the buzzing sound ringing through the girl's ears as Kaiyo stood still in a state of shock. The man leapt forwards towards the girl, his lightsaber raised over his shoulder the small blonde girl's mind entered the fight of flight response. Kaiyo leant forwards and pushed out her right arm, a sort of pulse flying from it as it knocked the man backwards. The girl brought her hand closer to herself to try and realise what she had just done. The man put away his lightsaber and laent down to the girl, placing his arm on her shoulder as he grinned. 'Welcome'

Last edited by kaiyo on Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://darks.forumotion.net
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Darth Jenzo Fawm

Kaiyo Regalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiyo Regalia   Kaiyo Regalia Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:29 pm

Well, the app. looked good.

But, there are a couple things that need to be changed:

1.) By the force power Affect Mind, did you mean Mind Tricks? If so, that is a Universal power. Affect Mind is not on the list of force powers, if it is something different.

2.) Also, Malacia is a force power that isn't ranked. Malacia is only available to Jedi in the Jedi Order ranked Jedi Master, Jedi Weaponmaster or Jedi Watchman. And, no Jedi may start as one of those ranks, unless given special permission, and approval from the Staff.

3.) Just to let you know, a Hatchet made of a Gold won't be able to resist a Lightsaber's laser.

Aside from that, it looks fine. Please be sure to edit.
Back to top Go down
http://Codegeass69.darkbb.com
kaiyo

kaiyo

Character sheet

Kaiyo Regalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiyo Regalia   Kaiyo Regalia Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:25 pm

lol i said i'd screw it up Razz i hope thats better now ^_^
Back to top Go down
Richter
Bounty Hunter 1st Class
Bounty Hunter 1st Class
Richter

Character sheet
Race: Mandalorian
Name: Richter Tevan

Kaiyo Regalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiyo Regalia   Kaiyo Regalia Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:10 pm

Looks good but one small problem change sword to vibrosword then your good
Back to top Go down
kaiyo

kaiyo

Character sheet

Kaiyo Regalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiyo Regalia   Kaiyo Regalia Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:53 pm

Very Happy better?
Back to top Go down
Richter
Bounty Hunter 1st Class
Bounty Hunter 1st Class
Richter

Character sheet
Race: Mandalorian
Name: Richter Tevan

Kaiyo Regalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiyo Regalia   Kaiyo Regalia Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:01 pm

Good this app is

[Approved]
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

Kaiyo Regalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiyo Regalia   Kaiyo Regalia Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:36 pm

I will approve it...

But, I need your honesty first.

Are you Via?
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

Kaiyo Regalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiyo Regalia   Kaiyo Regalia Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:47 am

Alright, well this app. looks good.

But, realize that Miralukans have no eyes, just vestigial eye sockets, thought i'd bring that up, because your appearance looks as if she has eyes.

This app. has been officially...

[APPROVED]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaiyo Regalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaiyo Regalia   Kaiyo Regalia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaiyo Regalia
Page 1 of 1