Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

Trouble with the sith?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet
Race: Mandalorian
Name: Artemis Tevan

Trouble with the sith? Empty
PostSubject: Trouble with the sith?   Trouble with the sith? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:50 pm

Artemis sat in the headmaster's office. They shipped him off to here for the day and Artemis didn't know why. He heard something about a higher rank person coming down. His teachers said he was great and should of moved on but they couldn't because he wouldn't say the code. So he was sent here to talk about it with a higher rank. Artemis sighed, this is when he wished he was like his brother, then we wouldn't have to worry about this. "So... when is this person coming?" asked Artemis but he got on answer.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Darth Jenzo Fawm

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with the sith?   Trouble with the sith? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:57 pm

The Dark Lord was assigned to discuss with an 'annoyance' in the Force... One who wouldn't abide by the Ancient Sith... Who caused the Faction to look down on him traditionally, but look up to him for his skills with the Blade. This specific Sith was a Mandalorian... Perhaps a relative to the notorious Bounty Hunter, and head of the Tevan Clan, Richter. The boy would be waiting in the Emperor's Quarters within the Sith Academy... Something the Dark Lord wasn't pleased with. The Sith Council didn't interfere, because the boy was just so irritable to them, he had potential, but, an attittude, one without honor, or discipline. Ironic traits for a Mandalorian. Soon, the electromagnetically sealed doors were opened, calmly coming inside his own Quarters was the Dark Lord himself, known as the greatest Sith of this Generation. The Dark Lord aura was cold... Always observant, collected. But, this child bore similar traits. The Dark Lord sat down, behind his desk, facing the boy glaring at him, from beneath his ancient Sith Mask. With his arms placed lightly on the black desk, he sat there quietly, along with the boy across from him. "Do you know why I am here, boy?" Asked the Dark Lord patiently.
Back to top Go down
http://Codegeass69.darkbb.com
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with the sith?   Trouble with the sith? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:04 pm

"Yes i know why your here." said Artemis. "My brother Richter told me about you, your the emperor right?" Artemis paused. "Your here because i wont say the code. But i have loyalty to madalore also so that could be part of the problem. Also i have a question about the true sith. My teachers say we are them but we are nothing like the ones in the ancient texts i took for my headmaster's office back on Korribon." Artemis paused again. "All my teachers say i'm talented with the force and a prodigy with the blade but they wont pass me." Artemis paused. "That is why your are here is it not?"
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with the sith?   Trouble with the sith? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:14 pm

(OOC: You realize there isn't neccessarily a Headmaster... The Headmaster would be the Dark Lord himself. The Academies are run by Sith Lords and Maurauders, they are also the instructors.)

"No... That is not why i'm here." Replied the Dark Lord briefly. "You are blinded, if you believe what you say to be true. The philosophy under my reign portrays the Ancient Sith of Old. Hearing this from an ignorant child is not why i'm here." Claimed the Emperor patiently. "One who doesn't accept the Sith Code... Which was invented by the Ancient Sith of Old, is one who will never truly understand their philosophy." Reminded the Dark Lord. "You're no prodigy... A Sith Acolyte such as yourself, one who isn't wise enough to obey a code... You are merely a wild dog. You currently lack the potential the Ancient Sith beheld." Addressed the Emperor ruthlessly. "The reason you're here... Is not because you have potential, and are a prodigy in the fools eyes, but because you lack potential, power and wisdom. A Code can be bent, and Codes can change... Under my rule they will, but, if you cannot even accept a code, you have no right to be here, apart of the Sith. Until you realize this, you are not ready to progress." Stated the Dark Lord collectedly, maintaing a calm, and cold personality, as he always had. "If you wish to prove yourself, do not deny the Sith due to your own ignorance. Explain what gives you that right, Acolyte?" Asked the Emperor curiously.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with the sith?   Trouble with the sith? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:28 pm

"I'll say the code but if madalore calls i must go." said artemis calmly not bothered but the ruthlessness in the emperor's tone. "But if i may ask a question. The true sith, will you help me find them?" Artemis new not to hope for a answer Richter told him that. "You remind me of Richter before our parents died and was forced to be head of the clan. He learned to have fun even though he may not always at it." he said this out of the blue, it probably would make no seance to the emperor but Artemis didn't care. "Lack potential, what is potential. You wouldn't know this because your not madalorian but we don't care about potential. You fight or you die, that is what we learn in it's place."
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with the sith?   Trouble with the sith? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:35 pm

"If you are apart of the Sith... The Empire comes first, before Mandalore, and its people... If you cannot let go of these bonds, then you are weak." Informed the Dark Lord calmly, without exxagerating his tone at all. "One who doesn't put the Sith before their Love of others... Will never find the True Sith. In order to find the True Sith, you must break away from such bonds. As many ancient Sith Lords have... As I have." Stated the Emperor patiently... He wanted this Acolyte to realize his weaknesses, instead of being blinded by them. The young boy brought up his older brother, Richter. "Your brother and I are nothing alike... Anyone who'd break away from their own traditional way, and become something worse... Weak, are nothing like me. You don't know me Acolyte... Nor does your brother." Claimed the Dark Lord, it was the truth... Neither of them knew Darth Jenzo Fawm, no one in the galaxy did. "You are to bent on your species... A species is merely a species. It's a culture, nothing more. When you are apart of the Sith, that is your culture, your purpose... You lack the potential as a Sith, as of this moment." Issued the Emperor sternly, his words were wise he remained calm throughout all of this.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with the sith?   Trouble with the sith? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:16 am

"We can't choose our culture" said Artemis blankly "I've never saw bonds hurt a person only make them stronger." Artemis paused. "The force is one of those bonds. "You say you broke away bonds to become a sith lord on your way did you ever stop to see who you hurt that might of cared to say sorry or was it to late to say sorry. Your only -I think- human." The answer would probably never come but artemis didn't care. "You make it sound easy ditching my brother for a culture. But I'll go your way." or at least for now.. Thought aremis.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with the sith?   Trouble with the sith? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:30 pm

"You're right... You can't choose your culture. But, you can break away from it." Replied the Dark Lord. "You speak like a Jedi... Yet, I cannot let you leave without killing you. Bonds weaken you... Bonds will hold you back, from releasing your true potential. If you've actually studied the Ancient Sith, this is something you would realize." Claimed the Dark Lord wisely... It was foolish for a mere Mandalorian Child to be questioning the Sith Emperor, and opposing the Sith's beliefs so openly, perhaps in the future, death would come to this foolish boy. "Did I ever stop to think who cared... Who said sorry? Why would I do such a thing, it'd only be holding back my ambition. By showing I can break away from tradition, and start anew... That expressed control, power... And most of all, Wisdom. For a boy to be questioning me, one who is merely a Padawan... You can never understand, until you become Wise, and break away from your own bonds. Realize this, and you will become powerful. Ignore this, and you will die." Addressed the Emperor, when he said 'die' it wasn't a threat... He had said it in a truthful manner, for it was, especially for a Sith. "It may not be easy... And this isn't only a culture, this is an Empire, a school, one which can change the world. If you break away from bonds which are so strong... Then you'd realize that that is what would make you powerful." Said Darth Jenzo Fawm calmly. "You are no longer Mandalorian, you are Sith." That is what the boy truthfully needed to realize. The Dark Lord sat patiently... Observing the boy in front of him, and his own surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with the sith?   Trouble with the sith? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:41 pm

"I will say the code on a condition. I finish my madalorian training i only have one test till i am a master." said Artemis. "After that i'll drop the bonds the best i can and become a sith, maybe a sith lord at one point." Artemis paused. "I am of madalorian blood right now that is the last thing i desire form my people. After i finish the test I am a master of the art, it is if i pass. But that isn't a problem I'll pass the test i just need to beat my teacher in a duel." Artemis paused. "I also wish not to be corrupted by the force and form what i can tell is not an easy task." Artemis waited for a responce.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with the sith?   Trouble with the sith? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:46 pm

"It's a shame you'd bargain with the Dark Lord himself. You show no signs of loyalty." Examined Darth Jenzo Fawm calmly. "There is no do your best, there is only do and do not. It's either you break your bonds... And gain power and wisdom, or you die, trusting in such bonds." Stated the Dark Lord, opening up the palms of his hands, one for do the other for do not. "You take too much pride in your species... Pride will lead to your death one day." Claimed the Emperor coldly. "Sith under my reign, are not corrupted by the force... None of our current Acolytes are. We control the Force, it does not control us... I have mastered such a philosophy." Claimed the Dark Lord collectedly, folding his arms into one another, as he observed the Acolyte once more.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with the sith?   Trouble with the sith? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:53 pm

"I'll say the code now but as soon as i do i need to get back to korriban to take the test and i don't have ship." said Artemis bluntly. "So i need a carpool back." Artemis looked at the emperor. "Well lets get the code over with and the last test so i can move on." Artemis stood up and faced the emperor. A blank mask looked back. Artemis waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with the sith?   Trouble with the sith? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:58 pm

The Dark Lord disliked his impatience... It was nothing to be looked up upon. Normally impatience led to haste, which led to death... The Dark Lord has witnessed this himself, towards other Sith during the time of Darth Syrn's rule. But, either way... If the Mandalorian agreed to the Sith Code, then that was a sign of loyalty. The Mandalorian stood up, after he had, the Dark Lord stood up. "Bow before me." Ordered Darth Jenzo Fawm, the Mandalorian did so... Then, the Dark Lord began to speak. "Now... Repeat this after me."
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me."

At the moment, that was the Sith Code... In the future... It'd be altered. If the Mandalorian disagreed with it, it would be a sign of disloyalty, which could lead to trouble in the future. With his red Lightsaber ignited, the Dark Lord patiently waited for him the boy to speak up.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with the sith?   Trouble with the sith? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:05 pm

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me."

The emperor put his saber lightly on his right shoulder then his left shoulder. After he deactivated his blade Artemis stood up again. "Now... My lord, i need means to get back to korriban to finish the last test do you have a ship i could use?" asked Artemis.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with the sith?   Trouble with the sith? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:16 pm

(OOC: Why would there be a Mandalorian Test on Korriban? Or am I misreading your post?)
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with the sith?   Trouble with the sith? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:18 pm

(OOC: Thats where his trainer is they brought him to korriban to training him so he doesn't have to go to madalore to train)
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with the sith?   Trouble with the sith? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:23 pm

(OOC: It would be odd for the Sith to associate themselves with an entire World of people, especially since they are hidden. You may want to edit.)
Back to top Go down
Richter
Bounty Hunter 1st Class
Bounty Hunter 1st Class
Richter

Character sheet
Name: Richter Tevan

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with the sith?   Trouble with the sith? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:26 pm

(ooc: it's only one person that agreed to go no one on madalore knows about it that's form madalore(
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with the sith?   Trouble with the sith? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:17 pm

The Dark Lord glared at the boy, who now had a change in his tone... It was satisfying, but nothing impressive. The Mandalorian child had asked if he could use a Starship... "You may use a Shade... Use it wisely. Remember, the Sith are hidden from the rest of the Galaxy." Informed the Dark Lord, a Shade was the common Starfighter used by the Sith Empire, it was never used before, nor had it ever been during the Grand War, all these Starships were of a new design, and appearance. The Dark Lord used his mastery of the Force, to simply unseal the magnetically sealed doors. "Farewell, Acolyte." Said the Dark Lord, before the Mandalorian left his Quarters.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with the sith?   Trouble with the sith? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:42 pm

Artemis watched the emperor as he left. "So i get my own ship." he said to himself. He got up left and headed towards the hanger. He was show were the new shades that didn't have a owner were held. He was told that a droid could be used but you have to earn it or make it. That was a bit of a let down but he found one he liked and it was registered in his name. Artemis went into his new fighter. He then lifted off and headed back to korriban.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with the sith?   Trouble with the sith? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:45 pm

(OOC: Starfighters aren't personal. It's just meant for Sith. So, if you leave the Sith, or die, then the Starfighter will still be around. So, you don't get your own Shade, but, you are able to use one.)
Back to top Go down
Richter
Bounty Hunter 1st Class
Bounty Hunter 1st Class
Richter

Character sheet
Name: Richter Tevan

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with the sith?   Trouble with the sith? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:59 pm

(OOC: oh)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with the sith?   Trouble with the sith? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble with the sith?
Page 1 of 1