Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

The Sith Code (This Applies To All Jedi Who Are Apart Of The Sith Empire)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The Sith Code (This Applies To All Jedi Who Are Apart Of The Sith Empire) Empty
PostSubject: The Sith Code (This Applies To All Jedi Who Are Apart Of The Sith Empire)   The Sith Code (This Applies To All Jedi Who Are Apart Of The Sith Empire) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:00 pm

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Some have speculated that the Code of the Sith was created in direct contrast with the Jedi Code, to illustrate the fundamental philosophical differences between the orders. This could certainly account for the first line of the Sith Code discounting the Jedi's proclamation of peace, as well as the similar structure of the two Codes.

The Sith saw themselves as seekers, challengers of old and stagnant ways, in touch with the laws of nature and the universe. They saw the Jedi as denying their natures and afraid of the truth around them. They believed that mastery of their passions gave them strength the Jedi lacked.

The Sith did not believe that victory by any means was desirable, but believed that unless victory proved your superiority, it was an illusion and temporary. Though there might be different types of victories—peaceful victory, victory by sacrifice, even a truce—Sith dogma taught that unless the victory was achieved by demonstrating that one's power was superior it was not true victory. The stronger a Sith became in the Force, the more power he could achieve, but he always had to fight for that power.
Back to top Go down
https://swforgottenera.rpg-board.net

The Sith Code (This Applies To All Jedi Who Are Apart Of The Sith Empire)
Page 1 of 1