Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

Looking for trouble

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Whiteferret

Whiteferret

Character sheet
Race: Mandalorian
Name: Krallen Malan

Looking for trouble Empty
PostSubject: Looking for trouble   Looking for trouble Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:35 pm

Krallen sat down at one of the bar stools, his job was to make a distraction while his employer robbed the place blind "sad how low i've sunken, robbing places for lil to nothing" krallen muttered to himself "i might as well go lower". krallen's employer came in and sat down in a booth at the back, that being the signal krallen grabbed the collar of the bartender. "woah man i don't want any trouble" the bartender said startled, krallen then threw him across the room "well i am" krallen said as he pulled up his Heavy Blaster Rifle"anybody tries anything their dead" krallen threatened.
Back to top Go down
http://timtank1.proboards.com/index.cgi
KNIGHTMARE

KNIGHTMARE

Character sheet
Race: Anzati
Name: Anato Zeinder

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble   Looking for trouble Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:31 pm

"Ha ha ha" Anato laughed at the hilarius display in front of him. Anato noticed the mans freind was getting a gun. Anto quickly drew his shot gun and blasted the man away with a one handed grip. Anato stood up and walked tward the other hunter. "Mabe you havent noticed but that guy you just flung does own the place, and those two sitting over there have bounties worth over 50,000 together." Anato pointed to the two that just walked in. "I think you may whant to take them out huh?" Anato retracted his helmet to show his face, and new hair cut. His hair was much shorter now and and looked a tad spikey. Suddely a man flew at Anato, he side steped but the man looked him in the eye, pulling a knife. Anato kicked him in the face, as he fell Anato stood on him and looked at him closly. "Your no one uh." Anato nocked him out by kicking his face again.

Last edited by KNIGHTMARE on Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Whiteferret

Whiteferret

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble   Looking for trouble Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:00 pm

"i like your style" Krallen said with a smirk as he close-lined one of the fleeing Targets and punched him in the face, his nose breaking with a loud crunching noise "ah ya gotta love that noise" krallen said with clear satisfaction. "so are you a friend or and enemy" Krallen said to this other bounty hunter as he walked over to the bartender and stuck the rifle in his face.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Darth Jenzo Fawm

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble   Looking for trouble Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:42 pm

(OOC: You realize it is not common for the Anzati to devour a persons brain unless they are unconcsious, or dying. Also, when an Anzati eats a brain it isn't instantaneous, it takes time. Just thought i'd let you know.)
Back to top Go down
http://Codegeass69.darkbb.com
KNIGHTMARE

KNIGHTMARE

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble   Looking for trouble Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:51 pm

(ooc: Right, I forget these things, I will edit)
Back to top Go down
Whiteferret

Whiteferret

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble   Looking for trouble Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:14 am

(ooc:....well its your go Knightmare)
Back to top Go down
KNIGHTMARE

KNIGHTMARE

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble   Looking for trouble Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:37 pm

(ooc: Sorry, I have been doing other things)

"Haaaaaaaaa" Anato gave a huge sigh. This guy was a crazy SOB. "Oh well." Anato walked to the hunter. He touched the hunters rifle sith his finger and pushed it. "Look, can't this get done with less ummmm, death?"
Back to top Go down
Whiteferret

Whiteferret

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble   Looking for trouble Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:20 am

"well if you insist" krallen said as he put his rifle away, "you have a name." krallen said as more of a statement and less of a question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for trouble   Looking for trouble Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for trouble
Page 1 of 1