Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

Protection Bubble and Force Maelstrom.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Via

Via

Character sheet
Race: Miralukan
Name: Via Regalia

Protection Bubble and Force Maelstrom. Empty
PostSubject: Protection Bubble and Force Maelstrom.   Protection Bubble and Force Maelstrom. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:42 pm

Via was sitting in her room. She had a Sith Holocron in her hands depicting a fight between Darth Syrn and a few Jedi Knights. She noticed that a few of the Jedi, were using a technique known as Protection Bubble. It seemed like a nice move for her to learn, she had also heard of techniques in which Jedi had combined this move with certain others to make powerful attacks. She had to learn the technique. Placing the Holocron in front of her, she studied the move over and over, until she had a basic idea on how to work it. Sitting there, she crossed her legs and began meditating on the ability, trying to manipulate the force into a bubble around her. She got nothing from it at first. A bit downtrodden she kept trying until about 6 hours later, of meditation she was able to put up a small screen in front of her. It was a start but she was getting there.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Protection Bubble and Force Maelstrom.   Protection Bubble and Force Maelstrom. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:15 am

About 12 hours later, Via had managed to make a semi circle in front of her. She was tired. She had skipped a meal to work on the power and it wasn't working out for her. It might have been the Light side orientation of the ability, or the pure defensive properties of it, but it wasn't working for her like usual force abilities worked. Falling back on the bed, from sheer anger, she thought about better off she could serve her master, with the Force Maelstrom power. This fueled her, to new heights. Sitting back up, she clapped her hands together, trying to create the Force shield once more. The shield, expanded around her. It encircled her entirely and spread above her, trying to seal off, but before it finished closing, it caught a spasm for a bit before shattering. She felt the after shock and fell down on the bed, panting slightly out of energy and hungry to a fault. She glared up at the ceiling, staring daggers at the ceiling as if it was the reason, that she had failed.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Darth Jenzo Fawm

PostSubject: Re: Protection Bubble and Force Maelstrom.   Protection Bubble and Force Maelstrom. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:15 pm

(OOC: Combining two Force Powers into one is a cheap getaway, I cannot allow this. One thread, for one Force Power. Edit however neccessary please.)
Back to top Go down
http://Codegeass69.darkbb.com
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Protection Bubble and Force Maelstrom.   Protection Bubble and Force Maelstrom. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:25 pm

(I wasn't going to use this as One Force power I was gonna use this as pretty much 2 different Posts, taking the place of both of my Force Powers for the 24 hours, But if you want me to change I will.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protection Bubble and Force Maelstrom.   Protection Bubble and Force Maelstrom. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Protection Bubble and Force Maelstrom.
Page 1 of 1