Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

Learning Force Rage and Force Dopplegänger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet
Race: Mandalorian
Name: Artemis Tevan

Learning Force Rage and Force Dopplegänger Empty
PostSubject: Learning Force Rage and Force Dopplegänger   Learning Force Rage and Force Dopplegänger Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:56 pm

Artemis stood with two holocrons in the training area. The force powers were Force rage and force Dopplegänger. Force rage was suppose to drain you so Artemis decided to learn Dopplegänger first. Artemis activated the holocron. He began to learn Force Dopplegänger.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Darth Jenzo Fawm

PostSubject: Re: Learning Force Rage and Force Dopplegänger   Learning Force Rage and Force Dopplegänger Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:14 pm

(OOC: Combining two Force Powers into one is a cheap getaway, I cannot allow this. One thread, for one Force Power.)
Back to top Go down
http://Codegeass69.darkbb.com
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet
Race: Mandalorian
Name: Artemis Tevan

PostSubject: Re: Learning Force Rage and Force Dopplegänger   Learning Force Rage and Force Dopplegänger Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:43 pm

(OOC: i'm learning them right after each other, i can learn two force powers a day, i can learn both of these)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning Force Rage and Force Dopplegänger   Learning Force Rage and Force Dopplegänger Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning Force Rage and Force Dopplegänger
Page 1 of 1