Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

Learning Force drain.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet
Race: Mandalorian
Name: Artemis Tevan

Learning Force drain. Empty
PostSubject: Learning Force drain.   Learning Force drain. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:30 pm

Artemis stood in the training hall with a holocron of force drain. It was a interesting power. You could drain the life or force out of someone. That would of course would be helpful s Artemis decided it would be dumb not to learn it. Artemis activated the holocron and started to learn force drain.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Learning Force drain.   Learning Force drain. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:43 pm

Hours went by with no luck. If he got lucky something would happen. He was sweating and breathing heavily. If anything this took a lot of energy to learn. "Screw walking in the morning to stay in shape i'll just do this." Artemis joked to himself. He tried again and something happen. He had gotten the connection on the rat he was training on. He drain some of it's energy before losing connection. Artemis felt a bit better after that. He took a quick drink of water and started to train more.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Learning Force drain.   Learning Force drain. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:58 pm

12 hours after he started to learn Force drain he could start to do it consistently. I think i got it. thought Artemis. Just to make sure. Artemis got 10 more lab rats. "Lets see if i can drain the life form all you little guys." said Artemis to himself. He started form the left. In a few minutes all the rats were laying in there cages dead. The rats were so small that it drained all the life form them killing them. Artemis smiled. He was able to do it. "That seemed easier then force scream." said Artemis. "Or is it harder but seems easier cause every time i get it right i drain life." Artemis shrugged, He was able to do it ten times in a row, he couldn't try anymore. They wouldn't let him take anymore lab rats.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Darth Jenzo Fawm

PostSubject: Re: Learning Force drain.   Learning Force drain. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:26 pm

(OOC: Lab rats? I don't think the Sith use Lab Rats. But, nonetheless... I approve. REWARDS: Force Drain (Novice))
Back to top Go down
http://Codegeass69.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning Force drain.   Learning Force drain. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning Force drain.
Page 1 of 1