Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

A good place to Start?

Go down 
+3
Via
Richter
kaiyo
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Richter
Bounty Hunter 1st Class
Bounty Hunter 1st Class
Richter

Character sheet
Race: Mandalorian
Name: Richter Tevan

A good place to Start? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:55 pm

Richter smiled under his helmet. "Let her go, if that other girl gets hurt you won't wake up tomorrow morning." said Richter to the other hunter. "The girl is coming with me if she wants to or not." Richter activated his jet pack and flew towards the girl. Richter hit her on the back of the head, hopefully strong enough to knock her out. "Night-night girl." said richter. Now the plan Richter had was simple knock her out, grab her sabers, take her to the ship, put a shock collar on her so she won't be temped to escape, blow up the shade so the sith wont be discovered, take her to fawm and tell him about this trainee's sister. Then before fawm knows it they have something to use against the jedi.
Back to top Go down
KNIGHTMARE

KNIGHTMARE

Character sheet
Race: Anzati
Name: Anato Zeinder

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:35 pm

Anato sudenly lost his excitement. "What......" Anato had seen what First class was doing. He had seen that he was kidnaping that force using girl. "WAIT!" Anato ran as fast as he could toward Richter. He saw him land when his jet pack ran out. "Wait, you just don't take jedis or force usres or, whatever there called, whats the big idea with this shit!" Anato turned his guess rifle to a less powerful power level, could nock out any one with its velocity. "Talk damn it, no one is fast enough for this" the bullet travles at 6 miles per second. "I said TALK!"

Last edited by KNIGHTMARE on Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet
Name: Artemis Tevan

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:36 pm

{OOC: how would you know she's sith there supposed to be hidden}
Back to top Go down
KNIGHTMARE

KNIGHTMARE

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:56 pm

(ooc: I said jedi OR sith, I will make this clearer in the edit)
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:54 am

(OOC: no one thinks the sith are alive also you think you a rank 5 and stand in a fight with a rank 1? Not very smart your going to kill yourself off this early?)
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Darth Jenzo Fawm

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:40 am

(OOC: This is full of OOC's. Remember, Knightmare... The Sith are thought out to be withdrawn from the rest of the Galaxy... Realizing this, no one would even mention the Sith, because they believe them to be gone, out of the known Galaxy. And, Artemis... Let him RP against whoever he wants. It's not as if he's using melee combat against you, ect... Anyone with a gun, can even kill a proffessional with a gun. So, Knightmare... Your character would have to be paranoid, even if he brought up the Sith... And since that is not apart of your personality, please remove the Sith from your post. Also, Artemis, let him do what he wants. I'm sure he knows, by doing that, he has placed himself in danger.)
Back to top Go down
http://Codegeass69.darkbb.com
Via

Via

Character sheet
Race: Miralukan
Name: Via Regalia

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:45 am

(OOC: [Last one I hope] If Via get's captured and is revealed to have a jedi Sister... what would the repercussions be?)
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Darth Jenzo Fawm

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:47 am

(OOC: You'll find out when it happens. Neutral )
Back to top Go down
http://Codegeass69.darkbb.com
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:53 am

(Ah crap... Am I going to have to start writing a new character app?)
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:57 am

(OOC: maybe maybe not i've tryed to figure out fawm about these l
Things it changes everytime)
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:58 am

(I should just start... just in case... Oh and you knocked Via out.. so you can skip me after Kaiyo.)
Back to top Go down
Master Widdimur

Master Widdimur

Character sheet
Race: Kushiban
Name: Widdimur

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:23 pm

(OOC: Trust me... No one will die this soon into the storyline.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.codegeass69.darkbb.com
KNIGHTMARE

KNIGHTMARE

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:00 pm

(EDITED)
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:32 pm

(ooc: you still post up to the part I knock you out)
Back to top Go down
KNIGHTMARE

KNIGHTMARE

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:32 pm

(ooc: so what?)
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:37 pm

(OOC: the was directed to via not you)
Back to top Go down
KNIGHTMARE

KNIGHTMARE

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:42 pm

(ooc: well I saw you do it, i'm not blind like she is)
Back to top Go down
kaiyo

kaiyo

Character sheet
Name: Kaiyo Regalia

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:33 am

((OOC: sorry have been a little busy recently))

Kaiyo let out a small sigh of air, leaning against the wall of a side alley; Kaiyo's mind was racing, she wasn't sure what had just happened, but she knew it wasn't good. Kaiyo's heart stopped, her eyes widenned as her brain finally kicked itself into gear, Someone was following Vida, then a fight broke out and everyone attacked her.. Leaping over a nearby garbage bin Kaiyo sprinted around the corner, and back into the massing crowds of anarchy. The blonde girl was one vibroblade down, but fulled with anger she figured it wouldn't make much difference.

Her initial worry turned quickly into despair as the blonde girl saw Via over the shoulder of a bounty hunter. 'I'm sure he is more powerful than both of us' Via's warning rang through her ears as Kaiyo fell into a helpless frenzy. The girl quickly pulled her blade from her side, leaping quickly through the crowds of bounty hunters and gang members, her eyes fixated on her sister. Kaiyo knew deep down she couldn't beat the guy, especially if he was the one following Via; she was stronger than her and if Via had been beaten so seemingly easily Kaiyo's chanves slimmed to very unlikely. But the girl also knew if she didn't try, she wouldn't be able to forgive herself. The bounty hunter was bloody massive, and he held Via over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes; as the girl threw forwards her right arm. Throwing a mild force push towards the guy, her feeble attempt would be noted later for more training required.
Back to top Go down
http://darks.forumotion.net
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:52 pm

Via was running down the busy alleyway, trying to make her way back to her sister, she wasn't running out of fear, concern for her sister was all that dominated her thoughts. And dieing at the hands of this discipline less slug wouldn't be good for Kaiyo. She had let her guard down and was hit on the back of the head by the bounty hunter. It was a crushing blow, that made her vision swim. Trying to fight off sleeps embrace she looked up at her captor in time to see the second bounty hunter arrive and get into a quarrel, but the words were lost in the wind as Via was knocked unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Richter
Bounty Hunter 1st Class
Bounty Hunter 1st Class
Richter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:48 am

Richter picked up the girl and flung her over his shoulder. "Listen and listen hunter!." barked Richter. "You do your job and nothing else, a target is a target and sometimes ransom is a better way to make a profit then bounties." Richter paused as a weak punch hit him on the side. Richter drew his blade and held it to the girl's throat. You maybe knocked out but your still the ticket to get out of here. thought Richter. "Anyone attacks he the girl dies, understand?" said Richter. He then turn to the girl. "You don't want you sister to die do you?" Richter the backed of still facing the other two. "Remember if i get attacked she dies." Richter activated his jet pack and few backwards still facing them. When they were out of site Richter turned around and few off to his ship. At his ship Richter threw the girl into the storage area tied her up and placed a shock collar on her. He then took off, it ended up he flew over the place were the other to were, Richter didn't know if they were still there. Outside the city Richter saw the girl's shade. That could be bad if left there. thought Richter. So he aimed and fired at the shade. The shade exploded.
Back to top Go down
KNIGHTMARE

KNIGHTMARE

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:15 pm

"..........." Anato lowerd his weopon. "Fine, I can't stop you. Now get out of here, I'll cover you." Anato remembered he was a bounty hunter to, no matter what his thoughts were. Anato saw three men run at him and first class. "Stay BACK!" Anato fired his guass rifle directly at them. The explosive shot that came knocked all three down, the one that was hit was deid for shure. "Come on, just go." He yelled at First class.
Back to top Go down
Richter
Bounty Hunter 1st Class
Bounty Hunter 1st Class
Richter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:08 pm

{ooc: kaiyo you post then the topic will close}
Back to top Go down
kaiyo

kaiyo

Character sheet
Name: Kaiyo Regalia

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:40 pm

Kaiyo stood still in panic as her sister was carried off, the small girl clenched her fist tightly, Via was screwed, and it was her fault. Kaiyo shook her head gently, she had to at least get back to the academy, it was all she could do. The girl spun quickly on the ball of her foot, sprinting through the crowds and masses that had gathered. Kaiyo sprinted as fast as she could, her sisters warning ringing in her ear the blonde girl was in a state of shock. The girl slid her blade back at her hip as she ran quickly.

Kaiyo jumped onto the nearest ship, her mind racing the girl slowly slid down to the ground, her knees pulled tightly against her chest. Kaiyo had never before had to fear the safety of her own sister, and the girl had never before been so grateful she was blind. Kaiyo taped her foot quickly on the floor as the ship slowly left the planet, Via couldn't die, it was impossible, she wasn't the type. At least thats what the small girl told herself.
Back to top Go down
http://darks.forumotion.net
Richter
Bounty Hunter 1st Class
Bounty Hunter 1st Class
Richter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:42 pm

[OOC: this topic has ended]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A good place to Start?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: The Forgotten Era :: Outer Rim Territories :: Tatooine :: Bestine-
Jump to: