Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

A good place to Start?

Go down 
+3
Via
Richter
kaiyo
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kaiyo

kaiyo

Character sheet
Race: Miralukan
Name: Kaiyo Regalia

A good place to Start? Empty
PostSubject: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:45 pm

Kaiyo had her hooded cloak over herself. Her vibroblades swung loosly at the small girl's hips as she walked slowly through Bestine. Kaiyo's visor covered her eyes, not that the blonde girl had ny need for them. Kaiyo didn't have a plan, she rarely ever did, but the girl's instinct was yet to push her in the wrong direction. The small girl had recently been made a jedi Padawan, but Kaiyo had kept her goals solid at her heart.

Help others, and find her sister. Tantooine wasn't a safe planet, in fact it was far from safe; not that safety had ever bothered the girl before, Kaiyo's only worry was what she would do if anyone else's saftey was reduced. The small girl sighed, it was early morning and the black market trading and usual gang rivalry was just about to begin. Kaiyo looked up to the sky, her hood dropping slowly to reveal her blonde hair and headband. Kaiyo stood in the middle of the street, motionless as the day to day hustle and bustle began.
Back to top Go down
http://darks.forumotion.net
Richter
Bounty Hunter 1st Class
Bounty Hunter 1st Class
Richter

Character sheet
Race: Mandalorian
Name: Richter Tevan

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:50 pm

(OOC: can't post right now but i am going to post here as soon as i can)
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet
Name: Via Regalia

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:51 pm

Via had just landed her Shade a few clicks out from Bestine. She stepped out of her fighter and looked around the area. She was here thanks to a signal from her sister. She hadn't spoken to Kaiyo since that last day in Manaan. She was a little bit excited to see her sister but yet she was frightened. If someone had caught a Sith Acolyte with a Jedi Padawan, it might cause strife between the two orders. She made her way towards Bestine, her twin Darkswords hanging from her hips and her visors set to a filter mode, so she could see everything around her.

She made her way into the streets of Bestine and looked around. She wasn't wearing her Sith Acolyte robe, she was wearing a pair of regular clothes she had purchased from a merchant on the edge of Dantooine on her last visit. She could sense her Sisters aura but she couldn't exactly see her. The swirling sands and the numerous Bounty Hunters and locals were a bit disorienting even with her visors. Kaiyo...
Back to top Go down
Richter
Bounty Hunter 1st Class
Bounty Hunter 1st Class
Richter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:53 pm

[ooc: can you wait for be before posting next it will be helpfull as soon as i can get back on a comp i'll post]
Back to top Go down
Richter
Bounty Hunter 1st Class
Bounty Hunter 1st Class
Richter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:47 pm

Richter followed the sith trainee form a distance. Fawm for what ever reason wanted him to preform recon on her and kill if necessary. Richter had notice that Fawm seemed interested in this trainee if Fawm was right her name was Via. He had been in Tatooine for ship repairs and it would be a while till he could lift off again so he took the job. Tatooine was the hub for bounty hunters so no one would notice he was following the girl. Who ever chose here as a meeting place wasn't very smart. Richter continued to follow Via. He wasn't scared of the training if it came to killing he had killed rouge dark jedi stronger then her before. Richter kept his distance and continued his recon.
Back to top Go down
KNIGHTMARE

KNIGHTMARE

Character sheet
Race: Anzati
Name: Anato Zeinder

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:45 am

"Hey there Mr. First class!" Anato had been on the planet of Tatooine catching a small time deal hound, the hutts hated that bastard. "Haven't seen you since the pub, how you been?" Anato got out of his chair and walked over to wnat he hoped could be a new freind, luckely he was just if not taller than the Richer, so he could not be looked down apon. He was in his battle suit as always, it seemed to be ventalated, lucky me he thought.
Back to top Go down
kaiyo

kaiyo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:01 pm

Kaiyo's initial plan to stand still hadn't gone so well, people were barging into her and scanrling as they pushed the small girl aside. Even on the outer rim territories people stared at a Miralukan, not that Kaiyo minded, the girl prefered it to being pushed around at least. Kaiyo let out a small sigh, she was patient enough to move aside politely as the thugs continued to barge the small girl aside.

An unfortunate man with a rusted dagger pinned the tip of his blade against Kaiyo's back, grinning with a leery smile, 'Now i know a young padawan has enough money to spare for me'. Kaiyo's smile quickly faded, the girl dropped her head slightly, slowly turning around to face the man. 'Sorry i haven't brough anything with me except my blades' she grinned happily up to the man, pushing aside her cloak to reveal the two vibroblades. The greasy haired man's face turned white, the shiny, buzzing blades reflecting in his eyes as he ran off. Kaiyo shrugged, she hadn't planned on attacking the man, she was simply proving her point that she hadn't brought any money with her.

Kaiyo turned back around, letting out a small sigh the girl's interest was peaked by an image in the corner of her eye. Kaiyo's face lit up, she was almost certain it was Via; her sisters unmistakable aura set out of the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:20 pm

Walking through the crowd, Via was sure that she was being followed. It wasn't a presence she knew but it was unmistakably following her, her training under her master had taught her to be mindful of her surroundings. She knew that if she was to meet her sister, they both would be in grave danger. Kaiyo would most likely be exiled from the order and Via would be killed. She had to warn her sister some how, and she didn't know how. Walking through the crowd steadily she finally found her Sisters unmistakable aura. Kaiyo.... Walking towards her sister she smiled when she approached but then took a deep breath, trying to focus on the Selkath Dialect. Taking a deep breath she spoke to her sister in her first known language. "Sister... I am being followed by an unknown presence, I'm sure he is more powerful than both of us.. and I do not wish for your life to be taken...
Back to top Go down
Richter
Bounty Hunter 1st Class
Bounty Hunter 1st Class
Richter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:32 pm

Richter jumped he was preforming recon so he had blocked everything out. "You it's you." said richter. He looked back at the girl and she was acting and walking different. Crap she figured out i'm tracking her! thought Richter. "Look hunter want to help me cause choas don't care how you do it just do it major chaos." he said to the other hunter. Then he heard the girl say something and turned around. He could only make out the following: Sister, followed, Unknown, powerful, us, life, be and taken. Richter made a metal note to learn the dialect they were speaking better. Richter noticed another girl the looked some what like via but in a padawan... Richter lost his train of thought as realization dawned on him. She has a sister in the jedi order! thought richter. Richter got what he guess fawn was looking for. He turned to the other hunter. "See those to girls." said Richter pointing. "We have to make it so they leave, they must survive." Richter then looked around for a way to cause so much chaos they had to run. He saw a hutt with a group of lesser rank 3 bounty hunters. Richter activated his jet pack and lift off. Turning on his mic so every one could hear. "Die!!" yelled richter shooting a wrist mounted missle at the hutt. BOOM! The hutt and other bounty hunters few up in the air. Then hell broke lose. Guns were shooting in very direction. People were yelling and running like chickens with there head cut off. Richter turned and kept his eye on the sith trainee Via and the other girl that richter figured out to be a padawan and her sister.
Back to top Go down
KNIGHTMARE

KNIGHTMARE

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:51 pm

"Alright than!" Anato shot down another bounty hunter, than to stir up more he shot into the crowd. "Boy this is fun, AND easy." Anato leapt onto a roof top and shouted "Hey everyone look over there, rich people!" sudenly a bunch of petty theives ran out of site. Suddnely the mound of people begn to shout and scream and trample each other. "There you go first class." Anato took his twin pistols and fired in the air multiple times. "YEE HA! Lets keep it commin!"
Back to top Go down
kaiyo

kaiyo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:59 am

Kaiyo nodded slowly at Via, this wasn't how she'd hoped their meeting would go, but Kaiyo wasn't naive, the girl knew there would always be issues with her sister. A large explosion thundered through the crowded streets of Bestine as the blonde gilr spun round quickly on the ball of her foot. Still speaking in Selkath, 'Oh that can't be good'. Blasters zoomed through the air as Kaiyo withdrew both her blades, spinning them rapidly around her body. The girl stopped, keeping her stance as she turned to Via, 'Next time, your picking the planet we meet on' she grinned, still talking in her first language.

Kaiyo was slowly retreating, deflecting the shots she could and dodging the rest. Kaiyo couldn't help feeling a tinge of guilt, she hadn't seen her sister in a long time; and the planet she had chosen was rapidly becoming a warzone. Bounty hunters scattered through the crowds, angrily pushing shoving, gouging and blasting anyone who got in their way. The small blonde girl was starting to attract more attention than she'd hoped, the girl's padawan clothes alone would have been bad enough, on a planet run by corruption it went down even worse.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:44 pm

Via stood there. She couldn't let her sister get hit, not now and not ever. She wasn't planning on doing this but it was now or never. She stepped in front of the oncoming blaster fire, directed at her sister as she drew her twin lightsabers. Holding them aloft she ignited them, sending the black and white blades into the sky. Every trigger happy Hoth slug turned around and looked at her blades with hunger in her eyes.

Get the girl's blades!! One of the Hutts yelled in the ugly Huttese language. She turned back to her sister and grinned for a moment. Kaiyo... get out of here... just go somewhere and hide... if I don't come and get you.. than go back to the academy... She said in the Selkath language. Turning back towards her enemies she took a deep breath and used her force scream powers to knock down and confuse the enemies.

Alright... show me how you bounty scum fare against a true warrior. She started swinging her white lightsaber, keeping time. Waiting for the opportune moment.

Last edited by Via on Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Darth Jenzo Fawm

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:20 pm

(OOC: Via... You realize that mentioning the Sith can jeopardize everything the Sith Empire is currently working on. It needs to remain hidden. I thought you knew this... Neutral Guess, I was wrong.)
Back to top Go down
http://Codegeass69.darkbb.com
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet
Name: Artemis Tevan

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:26 pm

(OOC: I wont post as richter yet i want to see if you want to change it)
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:05 pm

(Well I didn't yell it like I was announcing it. It was more of a personal to self thing. If you want me to change it I will, and besides.. Every person who could do something about it is gonna be dead by the end of this thread.)
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:13 pm

(OOC: Well... Kaiyo may know now. I'm sure before she didn't know that you got involved with the Sith, because the Galaxy thinks the Sith are hidden. She could've thought you were a Dark Jedi instead of a Sith, since they are believed to be withdrawn from the Galaxy.)
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:14 pm

(True.. Alright... I'll edit..)
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:17 pm

(OOC: Thank you.)
Back to top Go down
Richter
Bounty Hunter 1st Class
Bounty Hunter 1st Class
Richter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:55 pm

"Ok your my friend right." Ricther barked at the other hunter. "See that girl in the padawan robe, she lives if she gets hurt it's your head but don't act like your protecting her when she gets to a safe place or a ship leave her be." Richter looked back at the sith she attracted other bounty hunters. Richter activated his jet pack and landed in the middle of the hunters around the girl. He pulled his dark sword and kill the hunters around the girl acting like he was killing them so he can get the blades. He then turned to face the girl. Under his helmet he looked beyond her to may sure the other girl got away. He then looked back at the sith. He turned on his helmet mic. "Ok girl play time is over." said Richter. That should make her run if not i'll take her captive and take her to fawm. thought richter
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet
Name: Artemis Tevan

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:22 pm

{ooc: if knightmare post skip him he's holding the topic}
Back to top Go down
KNIGHTMARE

KNIGHTMARE

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:50 pm

(ooc: sorry about the wait, hospital shiz.....)

"Wow!" Anato was amazed "This is so fun and cool. Anato ran to the area were first class was and began to shoot the other hunters. "Come on you like that?" Anato was dashing and ducking using his intuition to use padestrians for cover. "Anddddddd...BOOM!" Anato shot a fuel tank and the explosion took out about 6 hunters and god knows how many others. He remembered First classes warningand swiched to his goass rifle to help him fight this strange woman with the blade. "Need any help, not even jedi can block this thing!" Anato set the velosity of the round to kill and loaded the weopon aiming it at the woman.
Back to top Go down
kaiyo

kaiyo

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:47 am

Kaiyo threw both of her hands behind her, knocking two men in the face with the hilts of her blade, the girl spun round and kicked another gang member in the chest, sending him flying backwards through the anarchy. Kaiyo hadn't bothered arguing with her sister, as much as she'd liked to the girl was almost sure the end result would have been the same. Kaiyo continued heading back to the spaceport, glancing back to see her sister.

The small blonde girl could handle herself in a fight, so escaping a few muggers and gang members wouldn't be an issue for Kaiyo; her sister on the other hand, seemed to be up the proverbial creek without a paddle. A small clearing had been made where Kaiyo had escaped, as two men cleared the area around Via and walked closer to her. Kaiyo reversed her grip in right hand, stepping forwards with her right foot as she flung one of her vibroblades at the men. The girl would be lucky if it even hit them, but Kaiyo had thrown it with enough force to give Via a chance to run away.

Turning quickly once more the girl ran through the crowds, dodging and blocking the onslought of bullets and blades as she went. Eventually stopping in a cleared alley, just outside the ships.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:05 pm

Via glanced backwards in time to see her sisters thrown vibroblade. Throwing her hand out she used her Force push power to throw it into the skull of a recovering Hunter. Looking towards the two Hunters advancing on her, she weighed her options. The last one to approach her would be fairly simple to fight, but she couldn't take both of them on simultaneously. But what was strange was, the Bounty Hunters hadn't attacked her yet, they seemed to be waiting for her to run away. Slowly yet surely she came up with a plan.

You two... why is it that you don't attack me? She said, gaining boldness in her words. She recognized she stronger one as the Bounty Hunter who had taken on her master, at the academy in Umbara. Quite possibly the Bounty Hunter was still angry at her Master, so he decided to vent his rage on her. She took a few steps back, still holding her blades aloft as she surveyed her surroundings. Run you fool... you can't handle both of them... and I won't help you in this matter... run. She heeded her own warning, fired a Force push as a distraction and turned on her heels, making her way towards her sister.

(Sorry... Got ahead of my self...)

Last edited by Via on Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master Widdimur

Master Widdimur

Character sheet
Race: Kushiban
Name: Widdimur

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:11 pm

(OOC: Thats a pretty accurate thought Via. Even though rumors could be spread about the Dark Lord losing to Richter, rumors wouldn't be spread about what they had said. So, no one would know if the Dark Lord would ever even hire a Bounty Hunter who recently opposed him again. Remember, there is a difference between in-character, and outside-of-character. So, I advise you to edit. Sorry if I sound rude, but, it just needs to remain fair.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.codegeass69.darkbb.com
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:16 pm

(Edited Mon Capitan.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A good place to Start?   A good place to Start? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A good place to Start?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: The Forgotten Era :: Outer Rim Territories :: Tatooine :: Bestine-
Jump to: