Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

The Final Form

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Via

Via

Character sheet
Race: Miralukan
Name: Via Regalia

The Final Form Empty
PostSubject: The Final Form   The Final Form Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:37 pm

Via was sitting in the training room, , both lightsabers drawn and her mind on her lightsabers. Before she had made the transition to this finer class of weaponry, she had employed a custom style. She had never named it, but it was her favorite style. Now was the time to redevelop it, with her lightsabers. Activating 3 Sith battle droids, she stood up and held her blades aloft, waiting for the battle sequence to begin. 1 of the droids rushed her with one of her own Darkswords, aiming to kill her. She ducked to the right of the blade and deactivated her Black Saber. She jumped off of the ground and kicked it in the back of its head before throwing a force push at it, knocking it to the ground. Landing next to it, she activated her saber once more, moving in for the second droid. She came in with a wide slash that the droid went in to parry. Deactivating her blade at the last possible second, the droid stumbled forward, with his guard, and left him self open. She pushed her hilt forward and activated it, sending the black blade straight through the Droids Chassis. Flipping back, she checked her stance once more, waiting for the other two droids to respond and come after her. Training was going well.
Back to top Go down
Darth Oblivious

Darth Oblivious

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Darth Oblivious

The Final Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Form   The Final Form Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:42 pm

Darth Oblivious saw the Miraluka that was now the Dark Lord of the Siths apprentice training in the Sith Training Room, he walked up to her while she was training and began to speak "Darth Jenzo Fawm may trust you Miraluka, but I encountered many Sith similiar to you in the past, they had carried a feeling of love towards another, I am referring to your sister, many of those Sith betrayed the temple and joined the Jedi Order, do not think I am so trusting as Darth Jenzo Fawm may be, I am watching you Miraluka" Darth Oblivious said in a stern tone. Darth Oblivious did not trust many people espacially lower ranking Sith, it was only his personality and it could never be changed. Darth Oblivious turned back to head towards the Council Chambers "I will not disturb your training Miraluka, continue" Darth Oblivious said as he continued to walk away from the training ground.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

The Final Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Form   The Final Form Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:20 pm

She listened intently, to the Immortal's words. 5 minutes in the position, and she was already being assaulted, by her own people. As Darth Oblivious walked off, she answered his suspicions. Nothing will get in my way, of fulfilling my duties.... Sister or no Sister, and I hope your there to see my determination.. She wasn't trying to be disrespectful, only trying to demonstrate how serious she was , about the situation. Returning to her training, she looked back at the two still active droids. Turning off both of her lightsabers she rushed forward and jumped. Bringing her foot down on one of the droids heads, she flipped off it's head and activated her White saber, cutting off the third ones arms. Landing on her feet she took a deep breath and pushed her hand forward, shooting lightning at the second droid, penetrating it's Chasis and destroying it from the inside out. With a bit of a laugh, she activated her saber once more, getting ready for the final leg of the training, session.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

The Final Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Form   The Final Form Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:38 pm

Taking her training outside, she had commissioned a Sith Warrior to help her out. The Warrior didn't know it, but Darth Raze was aware that he was not faithful to her lord. He had been around while Darth Syrn was still powerful, and he was still loyal to him, secretly conspiring to take out her Master. She couldn't let this go. She had told the warrior that if he won in this training exercise against her, that he would have an audience with her Master. Which he accepted, without haste. Fools.... Drawing her Black Lightsaber, she smiled and began the session. The warrior, looked at Darth Raze, nodded and then threw his hands out, using the Force lightning power. Darth Raze, had foreseen this tactic from the beginning of the fight. Jumping into the air, she avoided the assault. Throwing her hand forward, she used force pull to bring the warrior to her. She kicked him in the chest, sending him back once more, before using Force push to amplify his fall, throwing him down knocking the wind out of him. Landing silently on her feet. Stepping forward, she threw her hand out, and brought her hand into a fist, which caused the warrior to spasm for a moment, before falling back on the floor, blood leaking from his mouth. Force Wound was a power she was going to be using quite frequently. Darth Raze waited for the warrior to get back on his feet, before she pressed the attack. Rushing forward, she diminished her lightsaber, holstered it and kicked the warrior in the hand, disarming him of his Vibrosword. Rolling forward, avoiding a Force Push from the Wounded warrior, she caught the Vibrosword in her hands and used it to puncture the warriors heart. Stepping towards the warrior, who was dying on the floor. She took her time with this one, channeling her energy into her hands, for the final blow. When it had reached it's pinnacle she released a powerful blast of energy, known as Force Destruction, which ripped through the warrior, shredding his body and the ground beneath him, with ease. Turning towards the academy, she used her Force scream power to alert some acolytes to come and dispose of the body. She had finished the training with her self created style. Stepping towards the academy she was passed by the acolytes that she had summoned. After making it to her chambers, she sat down and thought of a name for the style. It was a versatile, yet extremely angry form, so she had a name for it, almost immediately. Avix....

Last edited by Via on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet
Name: Darth Jenzo Fawm

The Final Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Form   The Final Form Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:32 am

(OOC: Via, there is no way an Acolyte would be able to defeat 5 Sith Warriors on her own. They are the average, above the Acolytes. And your character's abilities are all at their most basic levels. I cannot allow this, since it is too over-powering of your character. Neutral)
Back to top Go down
http://Codegeass69.darkbb.com
Via

Via

Character sheet

The Final Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Form   The Final Form Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:23 pm

(How's that, Edited for one Warrior? Sorry about the first time, yet again got ahead of myself.)
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

The Final Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Form   The Final Form Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:27 pm

(OOC: One warrior is fine. Thanks for editing.)
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

The Final Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Form   The Final Form Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:31 pm

No Problem, So I'm approved?
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

The Final Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Form   The Final Form Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:32 pm

(OOC: Correct, you now have the Form, Avix at Novice Level.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Final Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Form   The Final Form Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final Form
Page 1 of 1