Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

Syrn's Struggle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Darth Jenzo Fawm

Syrn's Struggle Empty
PostSubject: Syrn's Struggle   Syrn's Struggle Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:44 pm

(OOC: Throughout this thread, I will be RPing as TSE-01.)

The Dark Lord of the Sith had gained intelligence from his trusted Sith Assassin's enrolling as spies, about a small Cult, steadily growing whom were former supporters of Darth Syrn, and didn't like how the Dark Lord was changing things. In response to discovering the hideout, which was actually within a cove in the 'unexplored' Crystal Cave on Korriban the Dark Lord had ordered his Droid TSE-01 to infiltrate the Cave stealthily, and annihilating Dal-Ti-Aglek, the Cult's leader who is a male Cerean, and a Sith Maurauder, a skillful one at that. Due to the Droids programming, and operational systems the Sith Emperor had confidence in his secret creation, privately ordered by him, and only him. The Dark Lord would do it himself... But, he was in the midst of a meeting with the Sith Council.

Using his scanners, TSE-01 identified two patrols, stealthily camoflauged within the crimson rock of the entrance to the Crystal Cave. In order to easily identify them, he had switched his sensory systems to see heat waves, which were in the forms of actual beings... Also, the patters of these waves were certainly of a sentient being. "Composed Observation: Alright... Two organics. One organic is wielding a Blaster Rifle, the other two Blaster Pistols." Said the Droid observantly. Then, he added, "Disconcerted Statement: Well, this shall be quite the easy infiltration to portray. These poor organics won't know what hit them." Said the Droid excitedly. The Droid used its Voice Modifier to sound like his Master, Darth Jenzo Fawm. "Advancements are being initated. Come now organics, for promotion." Demanded the Droid with his Master's tone. The two Sith were thinking before pursuing this chance of promotion... But, they had chose to in the end, and hopped off the shrouded crimson rock of the cave's exterior, and ran towards the Sith Temple which was a couple miles away. As soon as they got closer to the TSE-01, he had activated his Wrist Blades and, with his Jetpack added velocity to his punce towards both of them. They were suprised, seeing a droid hop out of the bush, but, before they could prepare themselves to fire on the Droid, both their arteries in their neck were sliced... Dying instantly. Then, with the coast clear, the TSE-01 Droid walked calmly towards the entrance of the cave.

The Droid then entered the Crystal Cave... Right when he arrived though there were 5 kath hounds waiting, silently, and masterfully, he had unhatched his wrist blades, and began stabbiong and slashing quickly. One by one the Hounds were being sliced in their vital areas... They immediately fell to the ground, and died before hitting it. Using his sensories, he had spotted a few Jedi, there were 4 gathered together, and 1 with his arms stretched, as if leading sermons of some kind on a formal speakers stand... At the moment, the Droid couldn't hear anything... So, TSE-01 moved further into the Cave. Soon enough, after he moved 45ft forward, there was an opening on the Droid's left, this was the path which would lead to the 5 Syrn Supporters. Quietly, the Droid walked further. Immediately he noticed who their leader was... Sith Intelligence was correct. The Droid didn't want to cause any explosions which would endanger the Cave's infastructure, so... He chose the accurate, sharp approach. Which was natural for the TSE-01 Droid. With one shot, from his Sensory systems, the red, thin and piercingly accurate lasers were fired... One of the Syrn-Believers fell to the ground instantly, front first, against the ground, from where he had been sitting, the lasers pierced the hot-pink Togruta's chest. Still, the TSE-01 Droid remain unnoticed... The Syrn-Believers actually thought it was a Sith Assassin's doing, not at all a privately used Droid for the current Dark Lord himself. "Spread out! And observe your surroundings engage on any strange behavior noticed! You Assassin's can't hide forever!" Shouted the Cerean, the leader of the Cult and a renowned Sith Maurauder. Now, the Droid unhatched his 2 laser cannons, and shot another one of the members twice, one shot accurately in the chest, another in the right knee. The victim fell to the ground, his Lightsaber flinging in the air. "Alright! Thats it! Now I know where its firing from! Destroy whatever is beyond this Cove's entrance immediately!" Ordered the puzzled Cerean Leader. "For Syrn's Struggle!" They yelled loudly, charging towards the area where the laser cannons were fired. "Calamity: Ohh... Well it appears i've been discovered. Oh well. More enjoyment for myself! Bye-bye Organics!" Said the Droid excitedly. As soon as two of the remaining Cultist discovered the Droids whereabouts, they immediately ignited their Lightsabers. TSE-01 responded by unlatching his Wrist Blades. The Leading Cerean remained behind strangely. One Sith, a human female struck at the Droid, but, TSE responded by blocking with his Wrist Blade, and parrying the strike, leaving the Human Female open to be struck, since he had no feelings, for anyone especially organics, aside from his Master, he lunged his other Wrist Blade straight through her. Strategically, the Droid led them into a narrow part of the Cave, which led into the Cove the Cult had been coming from, so, he had the advantage in this battle. Then, the other Sith used Force Push by suprise, and TSE-01 flew about 12 feet backward, hitting another part of the Cave. His plating was much stronger, so, it had no internal damage. The Sith charged at the Droid, realizing the Droid had been knocked against the Cave's walls. But, right before the Sith got close enought to kill the Droid, he had spoken. "Estimable Lapse: You poor organics... You've clearly left several openings for me. Those mistakes will lead to your death." Examined the Droid intellectually. Suddenly, the Droid used his Bault to paralyze the Human Males right arm... He was suprised... It was a strange armament, certainly not an expected one. While the Sith was puzzled, and before he could take the Lightsaber using his Left arm, the Droid used its laser eyes to jolt right through the Humans torso. In a moment, the Lightsaber de-activated, and the man fell to the ground, knees first, followed by the front of his body... Dead. The TSE-01 Droid got up from his position, and thought of an idea. He had used his Morphing Modulator to change his components entirely, to match an exact replica of the Human Male he had just killed. The TSE-01 grabbed the Human Males red Lightsaber, already transformed into the Human he had recorded before killing, and walked towards the Cerean Male, who would be utterly confused by the Droid's sudden 'change'.

TSE-01 approached the Cerean Male, their leader... Calmly. He was still standing arrogantly behind the speaker's booth, all of his followers were lying dead... Except one, the one Human Male the Droid morphed into. "Telseff, you've killed the nuisance?" Questioned the Cerean Leader, obviously thinking the Droid's transformation to be the real thing. "Yes, it was a bothersome Droid. Sadly, it seems all of our comrades have died." Observed the Droid using his Morphing Modulator perfectly. "Yes, i've noted that. Fortunately, we're spread out all across the Galaxy. Syrn's legacy still resonates amongst the Sith now, and it shall forever. For most of us in Syrn's Struggle, he will be resurrected into a Sith Spirit, and kill all whom formerly opposed his reign." Explained the Cerean Male. TSE-01 in his morphed form, walked closer to the Cerean, he wasn't aware that this would be odd... Or uncomfortable, for he had never been an Organic before, and right now, he was feeling and speaking like one. When he was just 2 feet next to the Cerean Male, the Cerean turned his face, and gazed into TSE-01's eyes. "Why are you standing so close to me, Telseff?!" Questioned the man furiously. "I'm awaiting for you to explain how you plan on recovering this damage." Replied TSE-01 oddly. "I've just told you... We're spread out throughout the Entire Galaxy, I can return to Nar Shadaa later, I know of a hideout there. Led by a different Sith Priest, like myself. I could simply ask around for Dowana Ulkren, a Twi'Lek Male." Responded the Cerean Male. "Balked Observation: Poor, poor organic. Thank you for informing me this information. Now I can return to my master proudly. Goodbye." Before the Cerean Male could pull out his Lightsaber and strike, a Wrist Blade was jabbed forward, straight into the Cerean's neck... He began choking slowly on his own blood. TSE-01 turned around, and deactivated his Morphing Modulator's system, now, back in his normal form... He walked away, satisfied of his duties, he make his Master proud, for his Master created him, and he did so well. Latching everying back into his plating, he continued walking out of the Cave, once he was out, he began walking towards the Sith Temple, to return to his Master.
Back to top Go down
http://Codegeass69.darkbb.com

Syrn's Struggle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: The Forgotten Era :: Outer Rim Territories :: Korriban :: Crystal Cave-
Jump to: