Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

Construct and Train [Via and I Only]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Darth Jenzo Fawm

Construct and Train [Via and I Only] Empty
PostSubject: Construct and Train [Via and I Only]   Construct and Train [Via and I Only] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:27 am

The Dark Lord was in the courtyard of the massive, and intimidating Sith Temple. The Courtyard was of an ancient age, with many old material used to make it, it's surface was embroidled with symbols of the Sith, and there were certain heiroglyphs of the Ancient Sith of Old. Oddly enough, there were strange plants, grown from the Dark Side of the Force, fueling the Sith Temple with strange Dark aura... The Dark Side of the force was especially strong all throughout Korriban, a shield... A cloak. The Dark Lord sat on a bench calmly... He had been waiting patiently for the Acolyte he was training to arrive, he sensed her presence, but, it wasn't as close as he'd expect it to be. The Sith Emperor was not concerned for her, he had confidence within the Miralukan. Perhaps this time she'd show up with her visors on. As he waited... two Sith Assassins had de-activated their Stealth Field Generators. The Dark Lord ignited his red Lightsaber, and spun around by suprise and quickly, almost instinctively using Form VII. One of the Sith Assassin's cautiously blocked his quick strike. Then the other Sith Assassin spoke up, for his comrade had no chance to speak especially when in a duel with the Dark Lord. "My liege! We were only training with out Stealth Field Generator and its use!" Before the Dark Lord responded to this realization, he had struck so aggresively agaisnt the Sith Assassin's double-bladed sword, that the Assassin fell back, hitting the ground, back first heavily. Then, he deactivated his Lightsaber. "Are you that cautious my liege?!" Shouted the Assassin that hadn't been struck, loudly. "Your comrade would've killed me... Unmask him." Ordered the Dark Lord. The Sith Assassin was confused, with a 'how would he know?' thought in mind... Still in disbelief, the Sith Assassin did as he was told. Immediately from beneath the Assassin's mask, his eyes widened, the unmasked Sith Assassin was no other then one of Darth Syrn's loyal servants, seeking revenge for his fallen Master. "You are weak." Claimed the Sith Emperor sharply, looking down at the fallen Sith Assassin. "Sorry for questioning your motives!" The other Sith Assassin bowed deeply. "Do not apologize... Your mistrust disturbs me." Addressed the Sith Emperor. "Well your majesty... What shall we do with the vengeful traitor...?" The Sith asked patiently, giving his liege time to think. Without hesistation, the Dark Lord simply looked into the mans eyes... The unmasked Sith Assassin looked up in fear, he could feel, that from under the Dark Lord's mask he was glaring right at him. Suddenly... The unmasked Sith Assassin began to feel a strong puncture against his heart... He cried in pain loudly. Then... This time you could hear the second puncture loudly, now, the unmasked Sith Assassin cried in even more pain, until he was silenced by it. Without moving a muscle, the Dark Lord was capable of killing the traitor. "...Remove his body from this place. Burn it, and not ceremonially. This one doesn't deserve an honorable perishing from the Galaxy." Demanded the Dark Lord collectedly, even after all this drama, his demeanor was still an enigmatic, and cold one. He simply stood there, with his arms folded as the body was lifted and removed from the Courtyard, he continued to wait for the Acolyte to arrive.
Back to top Go down
http://Codegeass69.darkbb.com
Via

Via

Character sheet
Race: Miralukan
Name: Via Regalia

PostSubject: Re: Construct and Train [Via and I Only]   Construct and Train [Via and I Only] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:26 pm

Via had returned from her room, through crowds and crowds of fellow acolytes. They weren't there to ask about her journey, they were there to ask about the Dark Lord. She had no answers for the acolytes so she just pushed through the throng. Eventually Via made her way past the library heading towards the courtyard. It was fairly simple to sense her Master's aura amongst the confusion. It was even easier with her Visors on. She had her twin crystals in her hands and they weren't helping her escape form her peers. She was constantly being praised on her choice of a black crystal but then mocked and pushed around due to her choice of a white crystal. She was just trying to avoid some conflict, until her Visors were knocked from her head. Turning towards the crowd she threw both of her hands out and pushed a few people down the hallway, with Force push. Grabbing her visors she turned towards the end of the hallway leading to her Master. She bent her knees and leaped down the few metes towards the end. Opening the door to the courtyard, Via made it outside in time to see her Master condemn a Sith assassin to death by incineration. She had not seen what the fool had done, but if she was there she would have executed him herself, how dare he try and kill the Sith Emperor, and to what avail? She stepped over to her Master and bowed as she came within range of him. My Master... If you don't mind my asking... what did the fool do to warrant death? She asked, happy to be near her master once more.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Construct and Train [Via and I Only]   Construct and Train [Via and I Only] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:01 pm

The Dark Lord stood there, sensing his apprentice drawing nearer and nearer. Apparently, she had witnessed the incident with the Sith Assassin. She had been curious... But, anyone who had just recently gone on a minor expedition would. This showed influence over the young Miralukan... She had bowed, prior to asking. "The fool was already dead when you arrived. I had slain him prior to his burning." Replied the Dark Lord coldly, as if he cared nothing for the even that just happened... It showed boldness, he had no fear of being killed by his own kin. All the Acolytes have been training under his beliefs, they'd be the true new generation of the Sith. The Dark Lord had control over the Council, and that was all he needed... But, due to his charisma the Sith Council also respected him, and they should, for he is a ruthless Emperor. "It seems you've brought your crystals... And most notably, your visor. As expected..." Examined the Dark Lord briefly. Stretching out his right arm, he had pointed out Lightsaber parts to her. "Over there are the different variants of the Lightsaber Hilt... I placed two of each, noticing you have two different crystals. The hilts are electrum, curved, or shoto... Which one do you choose?" Asked the Dark Lord patiently.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Construct and Train [Via and I Only]   Construct and Train [Via and I Only] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:13 pm

Via stepped towards the table holding the hilts. She could see 6 hilts shining up at her. Closing her eyes shereached down onto the table until she felt a hilt in each hand. Opening her eyes she saw her black hand on a Curved hilt and her white hand on an electrum hilt. Pulling the hilts up she stared at them for a moment before smiling and turning back to her Master. I have my hilts, Master... Electrum and Curved.. She might have been confused but she could feel her Crystals glow increase when placed near their soon to be homes. What is next on the construction, My Master. She was sure that the Emitter Matrix was next, but her Master might want to have her construct differently.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Construct and Train [Via and I Only]   Construct and Train [Via and I Only] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:22 pm

It was odd... But, the Miralukan chose two completely different hilts. With an electrum and curved hilt it would make training much harder, for, they were both meant for different styles, and if she planned on using both of them... It could cause trouble. But, the Dark Lord understood this, the difference between white and black or electrum and curved. Either way... He'd proceed with the rest of the proccess. "Gather two emmitter matrixes, and two focusing lens... But which types of lens will you choose?" Asked the Dark Lord curiously.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Construct and Train [Via and I Only]   Construct and Train [Via and I Only] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:34 pm

Looking at the table once more, Via stepped forwards. She took two Emitter Matrix's and and put them two the side. Now she would have to focus on her Lens'. Immedialtly recognizing the Ossus Deuling Lens, Via picked it up and put it to the side. Then she noticed something else. She took an Adegan lense and put it on the side of the table as well. Stepping towards her components she arranged them in the order that she would construct her lightsaber. She placed her Black Crystal above her Curved hilt, which was above a Matrix which was finally resting above the Deuling lens. She followed the same procedure with the other Crystal but using different parts. Looking at her blades in their most basic components she smiled once more. Master... I have chosen the Ossus Deuling Lense.. and the Adegan Lens...what... would you have me do next? She felt Proud in herself. The two completely different Lightsabers would be nigh impossible to train with simultaneously, but they personified Via to a fault. A balance between Wisdom and Power, Grace and brute strength, Black and White. When all Via wanted, was to show the galaxy... that they were all a part of the whole... just shades of grey.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Construct and Train [Via and I Only]   Construct and Train [Via and I Only] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:19 pm

It seemed she had her construction all set up... But, she hadn't placed the pieces together yet, nor was she supposed to. She chose Ossus and Adegan, both impressive Lens, and useful. With his arms folded, he'd proceed with the lesson. "Alright... Now that you have all your parts gathered, and set up... The construction begins. I'm sure, like all Acolytes you are aware of the insertion. To test your control over the Force... You must only use the force to bind these pieces together... Take your time doing so, for one lack of concentration can blow it for entirely. You are only worthy, if you bind them together within one try. If you fail, you must gather the Lightsaber parts on your own... And I will take those from you." Explained the Dark Lord, testing her coldly. He simply waited for her to proceed with using the force only to bind the parts together. It'd be proven a difficult task for even the greatest of Acolytes.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Construct and Train [Via and I Only]   Construct and Train [Via and I Only] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:42 pm

She just looked at her Master for a moment, as the thought of constructing her Lightsabers with the force, was a daunting process, but she'd have to construct both of them at the same time. Taking a deep breath she looked at her components and cleared her mind of everything but the Lightsabers. Sitting down in front of the Table she began the process. She could see the fully completed lightsabers in her mind. That was the desired outcome and she was going to achieve it. She couldn't let her master down, not now and not ever. Focusing on the hilts she raised them off of the table and pulled them open revealing the hollow insides. It was a simple manner placing the white crystal in the straight forward Electrum hilt but the Curved hilt proved more difficult. The curved hilt had a particularly harder set point, but Via was sure she had gotten as best as she could in the hilt. She Opened her eyes for a moment as she put the opened hilts back down on the table. She hoped that stopping in between counted as another try, so she just continued. She closed her eyes again as the hilt's lifted themselves. Focusing on the twin Emitter Matrix. She placed the Matrices under the Crystals, following a Lightsaber diagram she had seen before in her studies. The Final part approached as she raised her Dueling and Adegan lenses next to the near completed Hilts. Placing the Lenses above the crystals into the designated slots she locked them in place and closed the lightsabers again, ready for the actual testing. Standing up she opened her eyes and caught her hilts, marveling at them. They looked exactly like she had imagined, and felt about as heavy as the diagrams had suggested. She couldn't see inside them to tell if she had constructed them as well as she should have, but she felt more than willing to try it out. How did I fare... my master?
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Construct and Train [Via and I Only]   Construct and Train [Via and I Only] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:49 pm

The Dark Lord merely observed. Throughout it all, she was doing it with immense focus as expected, but, she hadn't stopped in the middle of it... She was being clever. The Emperor's arms were folded as one by one, the pieces were latched together, like a perfect tool. She was doing everything so well, as was expected from her. Beneath his mask, he was not smiling... But, with a cold face, he was satisfied. She had completed its construction, placed the pieces together completely. She had asked how she did. "...You have done well." He responded briefly. "But... The result will show once your Lightsabers are clearly activated, please finalize construction by activating your Lightsaber properly." He ordered patiently. Then, he simply stood, looking at the Miralukan. He could tell she was satisfied, perhaps even excited, but, this was good...
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Construct and Train [Via and I Only]   Construct and Train [Via and I Only] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:00 pm

Holding her White Electrum saber in a Reverse grip and her Black Saber in her regular makeshift stance, she looked down at her hands for a moment, scared at the upcoming result. Kaiyo... She ran her fingers over the triggers and pressed down igniting both Lightsabers at once, sending a hum into the air. She twirled her White blade forward as she looked down at both of them, smiling brightly. Master... look.. It worked... I did it.. She turned towards her master and pressed the triggers again, diminishing the glowing blades. She bowed towards her Master again as she held her blades out, in case her master wanted to see them, to test them or to destroy them. Thank you... for everything you have done for me.... Thank you...
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Construct and Train [Via and I Only]   Construct and Train [Via and I Only] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:13 pm

The Dark Lord waited for her to test them out... Prior to that he heard her speak, it was meant to be unnoticed due to her tone, and level of volume. Kaiyo, a strange name... Someone familiar to this one, someone who may always be on her mind. Training for the Miralukan in the future... May have to be completely different. After she ignited both of them, she spun the white beam forward, and looked at both of them. She was proud of herself. She wanted the Dark Lord to be fascinated, but, Lightsabers lacked the excitement they had 21 years ago. Looking down on the bowing Miraluka, she had thanked him for what she had done, and it was almost as if she was offering her Lightsabers to him. "Do not thank me... I have done nothing. It's only you, whom is responsible for all the actions leading to this point. I've merely been listening." He claimed wisely. "Your blades are your own..." Notified the Dark Lord calmly. Now, he had turned around, and begun speaking. "You have constructed your Lightsaber... But, I have not yet taught you how to use it. I will be your personal instructor for Form I, the Way of the Sarlacc." Informed the Dark Lord patiently. After he said that, he reached under his cloak, grabbing something... Only to pull out a small, spherical training droid, he had planned ahead of time. "A Lightsaber and a Darksword are used both in completely different ways. You will be starting over from this day forth. Keep your old memories in your mind, and open up your mind to accept new memories." He demanded. Stretching out his right arm, which had the spherical training droid in its grasp, he let go of it. Before it could hit the ground, it turned on, and began floating steadily around the Acolyte. "Since you're already blinded... There is no need to blindfold yourself. I have chosen this droid especially for you, for now, your force sight renders useless, because a Droid is not apart of that channel." Explained the Dark Lord. "It will begin firing at you when I activate it... Prepare yourself!" Ordered the Dark Lord, not giving her time to think, the droid began to calmly float around her, at a slow speed, it was programmed to do so at first, and then, the Dark Lord would change its level as her training proggressed. The Droid began shooting at her simultaneously with its lasers, the first few shots even at this speed would be difficult for her to repel, but, through training she'd increase in her skill. The Dark Lord stepped away from the Acolyte and the training droid, but remained observant, now, she was actually being taught directly by the Dark Lord.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Construct and Train [Via and I Only]   Construct and Train [Via and I Only] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:52 pm

Via heard her masters words for a moment before she felt a few stings piercing her side. Looking around for the source of the fire she couldn't see the robot like her Master said, the robot wasn't connected to the force. She ignited her lightsabers again and smiled as she heard the hum of the blades, still focused on her recent achievement she lost her concentration and was hit by 3 more blasts. She tried to steady her thoughts and find the droid but she didn't know what she was supposed to be doing. If she wasn't supposed to see the droid with the force how was she supposed to block it's oncoming attacks without sight. Master... how am I supposed to.. ng... supposed to block these shots without my sight or the use of the... ugh... force. She snapped her black blade around a bit wildly, trying to anticipate where the next blast was coming from but it still hit her in the chest. Standing still once more she tried to listen for the sound of a blaster shot being fired. She heard the distinct sound coming from the droid and she turned around to face it but took the shot in her face. She pretty much figured out what she had to do. She'd have to listen for the shot, position herself so that she could reflect the shot, and then reflect it back at the droid. But it would still be difficult for her to do, and even after she figured out what she needed to do, she was unable to reflect the shots, still getting hit over and over.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Construct and Train [Via and I Only]   Construct and Train [Via and I Only] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:17 pm

The Dark Lord observed her as he normally did, the Droid got multiple hits out of her... But, she remained standing, and stern. There was a goal she had, and he could tell she desired to fulfill training, and pursue it. She tried speaking, seeking his guidance as an apprentice to her master, but, in the proccess... She was shot a couple times. "Just because this is Lightsaber Combat... Does not mean you can't use the force around you. Focus yourself on the sound of the beam being shot at you... Now, direct your force towards the beam, for you will be able to see this third arm. Replace the force directing yourself towards the beam, with your Lightsabers." He explained, for she had seeked his guidance. The Sith Emperor waited for her to begin repelling the blasts being shot at her. "Focus less on your target, and more on your desire to live, feed on it. For, if you desire something... You will act naturally to pursue it... Maintain it." Added Darth Jenzo Fawm calmly.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Construct and Train [Via and I Only]   Construct and Train [Via and I Only] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:55 pm

Via heard her masters words again and they seemed to flow through her, as his words always did strengthening her. She took a deep breath and twirled her right blade in her hand for a moment holding her black blade steady. She seemed to slow down everything around her, as her thoughts faded away. The only thing left was the desire to deflect the blaster bolt. She just stood there as the droid hovered around her momentarily. She took a deep breath and spun around as the familiar pnuematic hiss sounded, a split second before the blaster bolt left the chamber she flipped her black blade upwards, pointing it at her Master. She brought her white blade up and deflected the blaster bolt towards her master. She brought her black blade across the bolt reflecting it once more towards the bolt the droid had just fired. The bolts connected and fizzled away as Vida corrected her stance and stood at the ready once more, awaiting the next bolt to come. She was still focusing on her task but her mind kept drifint off towards her sister Kaiyo in the Jedi Temple. She wondered if her sister had recieved her lightsaber as well, what color was it? Or had she followed Vida's path and taken two lightsabers. Kaiyo had always been prone to shiny colors so she might have taken Silver and Gold.. or maybe just one of them. As she deflected another bolt she tried to focus her mind on the task at hand.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Construct and Train [Via and I Only]   Construct and Train [Via and I Only] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:58 pm

The Dark Lord observed her movements patiently... She certainly took in his tutelage just given to her. In a few moments, she had started improving, the Dark Lord wasn't satisfied yet, for the Droid was at its slowest level of moving, and firing. One of the Blaster Bolts she had deflected, went towards Darth Jenzo Fawm, simply by using the force from his right hand, in its most basic form, he had deflected the bolt to hit and sting the surface of Korriban next to him. She continued doing well, and although it was soon... The Dark Lord sensed further determination in her, but, not for the right cause, as if someone in her thoughts was keeping her away from a greater potential. "Well... It appears you are starting to get used to wielding a Lightsaber, and keeping its deadly beam away from you... Even if you're not read, I shall increase the droids speed." After saying this, he had walked towards the Droid as it continued to fire, and reaching out his right hand, he had messed with its engineering, causing it to fire faster, and move more maneuverably... Then, the enigmatic Emperor turned around, and walked away... Only to turn around a third time to continue his observation of the Acolyte's training...
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Construct and Train [Via and I Only]   Construct and Train [Via and I Only] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:42 pm

Understood. She put both blades in front of her as the droid started firing, at what could be considered on par to a 'Heavy Repeating Blaster'. She just her her blades aloft as she focused on the heavy fire now raining down on her. She took her time with her blades deflecting a few shots at first and taking some minor damage, before deflecting more and more blasts About 10 minutes later she was deflecting every blast that came her way. She had even begun deflecting the fire with one blade, just twirling her White one, keeping time. If she could calculate how many shots were fired in between the time it took her to swing her blade she could use that combined with the sound the droid made when firing, to reflect the shots at such an angle that the droid would shoot itself. Finally catching the time, she marked it down mentally as 70 shots a swing. And each swing took 5 seconds to complete, making it 14 shots a second. The droid was revolving around her and made a complete revolution in about 2 minutes and 20 seconds. Double the time it took for 70 shots to appear on one swing and 700 shots a revolution. She didn't have to focus incredibly hard on the droids sounds, because from a single hiss it had turned to a constant hum, making the trail easy to follow. Biding her time she made sure she had her calculations down, double checking them. She set her plan into action as she revolved on the spot, deflecting the bolts. She reversed her grip on her back saber and held it up in front of her face, blocking the closest shot. She held her lightsaber at such a grip that the bolt flew slightly to the right, right in the path of the droid. 12....13...14... The Droid moved a few centimeters to the left as the blast she had deflected hit it square in the chamber. She couldn't see what was happening from her view point but to her the droid tried to fire a blast into the oncoming blast and created a small explosion. The explosion of course happened within the chamber which caused it to close in around itself. The next second the droid tried to fire a bolt through it's sealed chamber and just caused it to backfire, flying straight into the center of the droid, causing it to implode. She stopped swinging her Saber as she diminished the blades. How was that master?
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Construct and Train [Via and I Only]   Construct and Train [Via and I Only] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:59 pm

The Dark Lord continually observed her... For the first 10 minutes, she had shown that it was difficult, but, becoming easier. After 10 minutes, she was able to keep up with the Droid's speed, and reflect the bolts shot at her effectively. Using precognition, the Dark Lord could tell she was calculating the amount of bolts being fired, and possibly the degree of an angle, she'd reflect the bolts towards. It was satisfying, but, she had reflected bolts in the Droids chamber, which wasn't helpful for her training. Although she was to fend for her life in this proccess... It was as if, instead of Lightsaber Training, she focused on destorying what was firing at her. This would be the smartest thing to pursue in the midst of actual combat, but, when training, it caused a standby. Either way, the Dark Lord was satisfied. She had asked how she did. "You did alright... But, you still need to push yourself..." Replied the Dark Lord observantly. The Dark Lord walked towards the dismembered Droid parts. Kneeling down, his cape following... He had gathered the neccessary parts to re-construct the Droid later. "You've cause difficulty in your training... But, you've proven to be effectibe while using Form I. For now, you're merely a Novice of the style, i'd like to see you fend on your own, with only that level. Once I think you're ready... Your training with Form I will expand. I recommend gathering further knowledge in the future... Of more then 1 style. Farewell, for now... I must go." Spoke the Dark Lord mysteriously... He turned around, his Cape swaying slightly... As he began to slowly walk away, towards the Jedi Temple's entrance.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Construct and Train [Via and I Only]   Construct and Train [Via and I Only] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:01 am

[REWARDS: Learned: Form I, Way of the Sarlacc: Novice Level.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Construct and Train [Via and I Only]   Construct and Train [Via and I Only] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Construct and Train [Via and I Only]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: The Forgotten Era :: Outer Rim Territories :: Korriban :: Sith Temple-
Jump to: