Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

Self Discipline

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kaiyo

kaiyo

Character sheet
Race: Miralukan
Name: Kaiyo Regalia

Self Discipline Empty
PostSubject: Self Discipline   Self Discipline Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:49 pm

Kaiyo stared blankly ahead, despite the fact she couldn't technically see; she was told to try out some meditation. Kaiyo sat calmly with her legs crossed and her palms flat on her knees. Various other Jedi were doing the same around her, the meditation room was quiet and relaxing. Kaiyo was wearing her usual padawan attire, both of her blades buzzing gently either side of her.

Anyone glancing into the room would simply see various Jedi meditating, anyone looking closer, or even listening, would hear the blonde girl chewing her bottom lip and tipping her head side to side in boredom. How the hell are people meant to meditate! The blonde girl's patience was running thin, kaiyo let out a small sigh, leaning back onto her hands, and lifting her head up. The girl sighed once more, receiving a few annoyed stares Kaiyo got up to her feet, picking up both of her blades and placing them safetly at eaither hip. Kaiyo bounded out of the room, quietly shutting the door behind her.

The small girl carefully let go of the door, sighing heavily as she slid down against the wall, 'It's so boring. I'm never going to be able to meditate' she moaned.
Back to top Go down
http://darks.forumotion.net
Master Potu
Jedi Grand Master
Jedi Grand Master
Master Potu

Character sheet
Race: Yoda Specie
Name: Potuashi Dir Akhuhn

Self Discipline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Discipline   Self Discipline Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:03 pm

Master Potu had finished important duties training Jedi Consulars, He could tell they were growing stronger in the force as they progressed. Master Potu was still concerned with the exchange problem and couldn't help but to worry, Master Potu had decided to head down the Temple towards the beginner level Jedi's also known as Padawans to see how they were progressing. The Padawans were split into three divisions one for the younglings, the other for the teenagers and the other for the young adults.

Master Potu couldn't help but notice a young Jedi padawan that was a Miralukan, Master Potu was able to tell because his former master was a Miraluka and their kind was rare espacially in the outer rim planets. The Padawan seemed to be troubled, so Master Potu had decided to walk up to her and speak with her. "You seem troubled young padawan, wrong, what is?", questioned Master Potu, He could tell she seemed to be an impatient person as many teenage padawans were.
Back to top Go down
kaiyo

kaiyo

Character sheet

Self Discipline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Discipline   Self Discipline Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:22 pm

Kaiyo glanced up at the sound of someone elses voice, the girl's cheeks blushed red as the Jedi grand master started talking to her. Kaiyo smiled awkwardly in her usual manner, ruffling the back of her hair with her right hand, 'I'm just having a few meditation troubles' the girl had never really been one for formalities, but Kaiyo still threw a casual salute to the grand master. Kaiyo's vibroblades clanged slightly against the wall as she stood up quickly, gently placing her hands at her side to stop them moving.

The girl's eyes were slightly glazed over, Kaiyo's mind was far to enthraled with thoughts and doubts for the girl to focus on anything. 'Is there um anything i can you with Grand Master Potu?' Or the other way around
Back to top Go down
Master Potu
Jedi Grand Master
Jedi Grand Master
Master Potu

Character sheet
Race: Yoda Specie
Name: Potuashi Dir Akhuhn

Self Discipline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Discipline   Self Discipline Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:52 pm

"Fine I am, return to your studies Kaiyo, you may, perhaps when the time is right I can help you meditate", Master Potu said he could sense that the young girl was troubled, a feeling of doubt came through the girls energy. Master Potu had dealt with similiar students in the past that grew up to be great Jedi Masters and Jedi Guardians. "Of doubt coming from you I sense a great feeling, sacrifice, just remember kaiyo that a jedi's life is, burden we all must deal with, is it, as you progress through the force, come to realize you carry greater potential, you will, until train hard, then you must, I sense great potential in you kaiyo and though I am around to speak with you alot not, to be a valuable asset to the jedi order, I know that soon enough you shall prove, accomplish many things, never forget that without practice one cannot, be patient and, realize your will with the force becomes greater, you will", Master Potu said as he smiled. Master Potu already knew that the girl was gifted, for Miraluka's were gifted with a greater amount of force sensitivity then many species.

Master Potu had hoped that he taught Kaiyo something while he was speaking with her, For even the smallest knowledge can help a great many. Master Potu had continued down the Jedi Temple towards the council chamber and returned to focusing on the problem with the exchange. Master Potu had already knew that he would encounter Kaiyo again for she was indeed a unique individual, But he had to focus on the exchange for it threatened many people. "Great potential, I sense in this one", Master Potu said under his breath.
Back to top Go down
kaiyo

kaiyo

Character sheet

Self Discipline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Discipline   Self Discipline Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:42 pm

Kaiyo nodded and listenned intently to master Potu's words of wisdom,the girl had a long way to go. Luckily enough, Kaiyo enjoyed a challenge. Kaiyo couldn't help herself blushing at master Potu spoke to her, having such belief in another person you just met seemed odd to the girl; she smiled as she basked in it. 'Be patient' the blonde girl repeated to herself quietly as master Potu left. Kaiyo rested her head against the wall for a moment, slowly regulating her breathing.

Sliding gently down the wall Kaiyo folded her legs, shutting off her mind. Encompassing her senses alone with the world around her. Kaiyo's breathing became steady, the faint footsteps at the end of the corridoor louder, the sound of the wind whistling gently outside became clearer and the rustling of fallen leaves more crisp. Kaiyo sat outside the meditation room for a long time, losing track of time as her mind centered itself. The small blnde girl became oblivous to the looks and stares from the other jedi and padawans, her face serene and calm as her chest gently swayed in and out. Kaiyo mentally thanked master Potu, her mind trailing off into blissful harmony shortly afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Self Discipline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Discipline   Self Discipline Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Self Discipline
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: The Forgotten Era :: Outer Rim Territories :: Dantooine :: Jedi Temple-
Jump to: