Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

Mercenary Problems On Telos IV

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Master Potu
Jedi Grand Master
Jedi Grand Master
Master Potu

Character sheet
Race: Yoda Specie
Name: Potuashi Dir Akhuhn

Mercenary Problems On Telos IV Empty
PostSubject: Mercenary Problems On Telos IV   Mercenary Problems On Telos IV Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:11 pm

Master Potu had finished meditating after a long day of Training Jedi's, When all of a sudden tthe Jedi Temple was receiving an incoming Transmission from the Telos Security Force Captain. Master Potu sat down in his council seat and accepted the call, "Thank you for calling Master Potu, and not a minute to soon at that", The TSF Captain said, You could tell that Master Potu and the TSF Captain knew each other, not as close friends but allies. "You need not to thank me, always a pleasure, it is, the problem captain gresh, what is, hmm", asked Master Potu as he waited patiently for a response. "We are having some problems with mercenaries we believe are working for Czerka, so far the TSF has failed to come up with evidence regarding illegal activity and we are in need of your help", Captain Gresh said.

"Although, getting more troublesome, times for the jedi order are, head to telos and see what I can find, will I, handle the temple while im gone, im sure the council can, meet you their captain gresh I will", Master Potu said kindly. "I owe you alot Master Potu, I really appreciate the help, ever since the Grand War things on Telos IV have not been very stable", Captain Gresh stated. "Understand this, I can, still recovering from that fateful war, even the jedi order and the republic are", Master Potu said. "We will be awaiting your arrival, take care", Master Gresh said kindly.

Master Potu thought this to be a great oppurtunity to train two Jedi Consulars, so that they can be initiated as Jedi Masters, Their names were Isabella, and Tumas. Master Potu decided to head to the Advance Student Meditation Chamber were he knew the two would be, He waited for them to finish meditating in the chambers. "Master Potu!, What are you doing here, not that it isn't an honor to see you", Tumas said. "Indeed, what is it you need, I could sense you were looking for us both", said Isabella. "Ah isabella, becoming greatly intune with the force to sense that I was seeking you both, you are, and my pleasure to see you again tumas, it is, with me to telos iv, I need you two to come, reports of czerka mercenary activity, there has, and what you would call a friendly company as I know from the past, czerka was not, though played a great role in helping the republic, they have, so we, wise about decisions, must be, valuable allies, they are, keep it that way, we must", Master Potu said.

"Ok, it would be an honor to assist you in this investigation", Tumas said, "I could not be happier as well to help you out", Isabella said. "Very well, head to the docking bay, let us, my friends", said Master Potu, They began to head towards the docking bay, Master Potu realized that in the training ground Arianna and Ethan were training Jedi Guardians, he glanced at them as they did the same and smiled proudly, they smiled back and continued to train the jedi guardians, as Master Potu, Tumas, and Isabella continued to head to the docking bay. Tumas was a human male, and Isabella was a female twi'lek, her story was interesting she was found by humans and trained by them which was why her name was Human oriented. The three docked on a republic transport ship and headed enroute to Telos IV.

[OOC: Post will Continue On Telos IV]
Back to top Go down

Mercenary Problems On Telos IV
Page 1 of 1