Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

Preperation for the next step.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Via

Via

Character sheet
Race: Miralukan
Name: Via Regalia

Preperation for the next step. Empty
PostSubject: Preperation for the next step.   Preperation for the next step. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:02 pm

After a few days of meditation, Vida was finally chosen to go on her trip, to obtain her lightsaber. It had been many years since she had started training. 10 to be exact, and after all that time she had finally made it, while others had been chosen.... and killed long long ago. She had always been held back, due to her inability to perform in the field. Besides the Library the only other place where she performed well was the training area. She had always been a natural with killing people. it seemed that sometimes she would turn into a completely different person, when she fought. Throwing caution to the wind and embracing the rage in her heart, striking out on whoever got in her way. She was ripped from her thoughts by a sudden intrusion in the force. Is that who I think that is?
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Darth Jenzo Fawm

PostSubject: Re: Preperation for the next step.   Preperation for the next step. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:10 am

Darth Jenzo Fawm was once more observing the Sith Acolyte... This one had sensed him... She was a pecuilar Miraluka, one with a strong sense of the force, and all whom flow within it. "You are not who you once were a few days ago... You are ready to advance I assume." Observed the Dark Lord intellectually. Standing there, in his normal pose, his arms folded, he spoke, a few feet away from the Miraluka. "What is it you seek...?" Questioned the Sith Emperor, sensing desire, or enhancement in the Miralukan's spirit. The Dark Lord waited, completely aware of his surroundings, and appearing directly focused on the Miralukan.
Back to top Go down
http://Codegeass69.darkbb.com
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Preperation for the next step.   Preperation for the next step. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:32 pm

Twice in a basic Month.. that's nothing short of a miracle. He was right, she had changed over the past few days. Her thought process had changed, after studying deeper into the force. She had even come to grips with the rage inside her, although she couldn't control it. She stood from her bed and looked at the Emperor.I seek to further my knowledge, of the force. To take it to levels that have been untested by the scared and ignorant Populous.. I know it might sound, blasphemous or disrespectful, but.. that... is truly what I seek to accomplish by the end of my life. She stood up and put her pack on her back. My Lord, are you to accompany me to the entrance?
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Preperation for the next step.   Preperation for the next step. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:58 pm

The Sith Emperor merely listened to this Miralukans words. "In order to do what you wish to accomplish solely under the Sith teachings, it's required you learned to master your own rage first, your own passion." Stated the Dark Lord calmly. "I have come to you openly. I desire to be your instructor with constructing the warriors most powerful, phsycial, tool, the Lightsaber." Explained the Sith Emperor calmly. "Challenge me to a duel if you wish to do it independantly." Offered the Dark Lord patiently.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Preperation for the next step.   Preperation for the next step. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:08 pm

Via thought silently about the Emperor's words. it's required you learned to master your own rage first, your own passion. Could she master her darker half? Subdue her murderous desires, when they seemed unstoppable, even in meditation? I'd be honored, to have you with me on this age old of journeys. She said breaking her own train of thoughts. She bowed deeply, showing her appreciation for his continued help. She was positive that a hug would have been unacceptable, so this would just have to suffice. She pulled herself up and looked at her master, adjusting her visors. I'm ready to leave, whenever you are, my lord.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Preperation for the next step.   Preperation for the next step. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:42 pm

Darth Jenzo Fawm stood there, as she bowed. "I'm somewhat impressed by this obedience. But, explain this. Is your obedience out of fear, loyalty or admiration? If none of those feelings drive you then please explain." Replied the Sith Emperor. She had stated she was ready to leave. "I'll be ready to leave, as soon as you've answered my question." Said the Dark Lord patiently. The Sith Emperor folded his arms, as he stood coldly waiting for a response. Staring into the mask of his, was like staring into power itself... A controlled power, a prodigical man of his time.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Preperation for the next step.   Preperation for the next step. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:26 pm

She knew the answer to the question, it was quite simple and yet it was complex. She was loyal to the Dark Lord, yes. He was a man of great power and accomplishments but she didn't fear him for these things. She was supposed to fear him, and yet that emotion never crossed the plane of her mind. And yet, she admired the Dark Lord. He seemed so knowledgeable, and yet he wasn't clouded by his knowledge. He just seemed to be in a center point of it all, Power and Knowledge, The Ultimate Warrior. I do not fear you my lord. That's not entirely true. I don't fear you enough to cower in your presence and shut down my thoughts when you speak. It's.. a fearful admiration. I envy your ability and yet I respect the distance between us. I'm not sure how to explain it. But I serve you, because it seems to be the right thing to do. Although I do not know you, I have this feeling, compelling me to serve you, almost like a premonition without sight, telling me.. that being with you, is the only choice. She mused on her thoughts for a moment before bringing her attention up once more. I'm sorry. I might had overstepped my boundaries with my words. Please Forgive me.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Preperation for the next step.   Preperation for the next step. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:00 am

The Dark Lord simply glared at her from behind his mask. With his arms folded, he began to simply analyze this Sith Acolyte, she was a loyal one, but, she had also mentioned envy... This could be proven a dangerous sign in the future. "You are correct. Being with me, is the only choice." Replied the Sith Emperor briefly, his response was realistic, but, too simple. It wasn't out of arrogance that he had said this... Only out of bitter realization. For, if the Sith are not with him in this recovering time, then where would they be? Exile? In a prison within Coruscant? Dead? For, if a Sith leaves the Empire... The 'Living Sith' would simply seek them out, and kill them. This Empire wasn't one to be taken lightly, and betrayal was certainly frowned upon. Under the Emperor's rule, the Sith are to rise again, and hit History almost immediately. There was no doubt that some of these Sith, most of them... Would love to be apart of such history... Embraced, feared throughout the Galaxy. Of course... This would draw the weak to arrogance, and the strong to wisdom and power.

"Boundaries are bound to be broken... It's in all sentient-nature." Claimed the Dark Lord, in response to her statement about boundaries. The Dark Lord turned around, and then paused. "Adjust yourself when you continue to speak. Mask your emotions when you make an impression. Slay another if they desire to slay you. Calm yourself, if you desire more power and knowledge. Realize, that peace alone is inevitable." The Dark Lord stopped speaking. "Lets go." He said, patiently. Then, he began heading into the Docking Bays direction, his black cape almost dwindling about, softly against the surface of the Temple's ground, his jet black hood up, and arms folded.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Preperation for the next step.   Preperation for the next step. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:06 pm

As the dark lord turned around, beginning the trek towards the Docking Bays, she smiled a smile she hadn't used since her life on Manaan. She slapped an energy shield onto her arm as she began walking after the Dark Lord. She wasn't giddy due to the fact that she was advancing, to the next level. She was smiling just because she was around the Dark Lord. He still seemed to instill certain happiness in her. She walked down the dark hallway, feeling a slight awkwardness at the fact that people seemed to start associating ‘Blind Via’ with the Dark Lord. She wasn’t trying to become famous, nor did she feel that this was her chance to impress her superiors. She just kept walking, avoiding eye contact with any of the other acolytes.

My Lord… not that I’m ungrateful.. but why did you choose me.. to accompany. I’m sure there are many other more successful choices to go with, out of all of the acolytes, why me? This had been a question that was bothering her ever since the first day. Yes she had been struggling with the code, but a simple Marauder could have answered her questions. What was it inside of her that attracted the Dark Lord to her, if she wasn’t just the random acolyte he had stumbled upon?
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Preperation for the next step.   Preperation for the next step. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:56 pm

The Dark Lord continued walking... There was no response directly after what he had said, but, he had expected this. As he continued walking, many Sith's eyes travelled behind him, their vision attracted to the Acolyte whom the Dark Lord's been associating himself with. Ignoring this displeasure brought by his own Empire, his main focus was directed towards the Starfighters. All Sith were given basic piloting training when they first became apart of the Empire after a cerain initiation... He had nothing to worry about when it came to his Empire's piloting skills. Currently, there were no transport Ships intentionally made for the Dark Lord's leisure, and, if there was, it'd have to be made underground, so that his own Empire wouldn't question why he'd need such a starcraft. As they walked steadily through the halls, the young Miralukan spoke up. The young acolyte was very curious of the Dark Lord's intentions, his purpose, his use of her. Perhaps there isn't one? Perhaps there is? "That cannot be answered... It's better to be curious, then bathed in arrogance. When the time comes, you will know. And... If you're curious enough, you shall last quite a long time under my command." Explained the Dark Lord enigmatically, leaving his intentions a mystery.

Eventually, they had reached the Docking Bays, within it were many, many starships... Bombers, Fighters... But, the Flagship was strategically kept somewhere else, under the watch of the Sith Emperor's leading operators. "This is where you will need to follow me indirectly, from within a Shade (The Sith Starfighter)." Stated the Dark Lord wisely. "Follow my Starship's course, we will be going to "We are setting course for Dantooine... Land the Starship exactly where I land mine. Be wary... Dantooine is the center of the Jedi Order, but, it's not as if it's completely inhabited by the Jedi... You must be stealthy, clever." Explained the Dark Lord calmly. Then, he walked towards the Shade(Sith Starfighter) and entered it, the top opened before he had entered, and shut when he was settled in. From this point on, the Acolyte was held responsible for going off course, of her star maps, under the direction of the Dark Lord. Soon enough, the engines had started, and he was preparing to leave Korriban.

(OOC: Alright, i'm done in this thread, when you're done in this thread, please join the post I make in Dantooine.)
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Preperation for the next step.   Preperation for the next step. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:29 pm

She watched as her master stepped into a Shade and started off the engines. Via was a bit of a pilot so navigating her own star map. She walked up to a Shade and entered it. From inside she took a deep breath and began the voice activated starting sequence, which most had not even bothered learning. Ok, Computer. Start main engines, and close entrance hatch. Leave secondary and tertiary thrusters under manual control and calibrate ratio of the wings to 0.34 relating to the ratio of Shade number 0051-4. Go. She sat down in the pilot's chair and set the star map to lock onto Dantooine. She smiled as she saw the Emperor's Shade take off and leave the hangar. She took off with her Shade and followed after the other shade, activating her secondary thrusters and activated her defense system, auto-loading the proton torpedos. She might have to put up a fight, today. Right Behind you, My lord.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preperation for the next step.   Preperation for the next step. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Preperation for the next step.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: The Forgotten Era :: Outer Rim Territories :: Korriban :: Sith Temple-
Jump to: