Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

Peace is a Lie.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Via

Via

Character sheet
Race: Miralukan
Name: Via Regalia

Peace is a Lie. Empty
PostSubject: Peace is a Lie.   Peace is a Lie. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:34 pm

Via sat down in the library. She was having a hard time learning, memorizing and understanding the Sith code.

Peace is a lie, There is only passion, Through passion I gain strength, Through strength I gain power, Through power I gain victory, Through victory my chains are broken, The Force shall set me free.... If Peace is a lie, how can someone possible obtain the true abilities of the Force... don't you need to become one with the force itself... and doesn't that require inner peace. Oh dear... this is so confusing.. Passion... Passion can sometimes lead to arrogance.. which can lead to defeat... and defeat is death to a sith.... Strength I can understand... it's a simple matter, but strength through passion... that seems wrong to me... Someone extremely strong... doesn't always gain power... sometimes... they're strength is used against them.. before they even get to a powerful position... and what is power without wisdom to back it up.. wisdom to guide the power... Power doesn't always lead to Victory... Power usually leads to madness... and I can't afford to lose my mind before my goals are met... which is where Wisdom comes in again.... Through victory my chains are broken... does this mean that until I am victorius... I am chained down.. a slave to my own non experience... The force shall set me free... This all ties into Peace once more... this is much like a cycle.. a .. a never ending mantra that's supposed to teach me what?.

She sighed and stood up, and turned off the holocron. She slid it into her pack as she stepped off towards the main entrance, looking for a more experienced sith, to aid her. If she was going to accomplish her goals in life, she'd need to pass the basic steps and mastering the sith code was the most basic of steps. AS she made her way to the main entrance the area cleared out. She was always discriminated against, due to her race and prowess. Even from birth, she was more force sensitive than most of the acolytes and she was to be damned for it. She sat down in the main chamber, waiting for someone to come her way. She could sense an extremely powerful person coming, but she couldn't recognize the energy, although it sent shivers down her spine.

Last edited by Via on Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Darth Jenzo Fawm

Peace is a Lie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace is a Lie.   Peace is a Lie. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:55 pm

Darth Jenzo Fawm stepped out into the open, from the shadows of the Sith Temple. The one man who knew this place the best, was Darth Jenzo Fawm, the Sith Emperor. With his arms folded into one another, wearing his mask as always, he gazed at the Miralukan. "You look puzzled..." Examined the Sith Emperor calmly. Suddenly, he had noticed she was wielding a Sith Holocron. "Ahh... A seeker, such as myself. One who pursues knowledge for power and wisdom." Darth Jenzo Fawm didn't need to greet himself, she'd be well-aware, not only for his reputation amongst the Sith, but, simply his mask. "...May I see it?" Asked the Sith Emporer calmly... His voice, shrouded in mystery. The Sith Emperor stood there, waiting for a response, a reaction.
Back to top Go down
http://Codegeass69.darkbb.com
Via

Via

Character sheet

Peace is a Lie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace is a Lie.   Peace is a Lie. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:07 pm

So this was the energy she had sensed. The Sith Emperor, Darth Jenzo Fawm. She bowed instantly as he entered the room and stayed there until she was called out. "...May I see it?". She stood up and raised her head, facing the Emperor. Yes of course. It's something trivial. She took the holocron out of her pack, dusted it off and handed it to her lord. She tried not to flinch, jump or make any unnecessary movements, she didn't want to have the life ripped out of her for doing something foolish. More than any other emotion she felt at the moment, the most prominent one was regret. She couldn't just figure out the code on her own, she had to go looking for extra help and she's now going to recieve it... from the Lord of the Sith. 'Blind Via: So foolish that she had to get help from the Emperor.' She just stood there, waiting for his reaction to the Holocron.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

Peace is a Lie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace is a Lie.   Peace is a Lie. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:19 pm

Darth Jenzo Fawm accepted the Holocron. As he had it within his palm, he turned on the Holocron... What came up was the Sith Code, and ancient... Traditional sign of the Old Sith Order led by Darth Jenzo Fawm's former master, Darth Syrn. "The Sith Code..." He studied briefly. "Under my reign, the Sith shall break off from their old ways, and keep what matters for the future..." Stated the Sith Emperor patiently, as he gazed into the holocron. "The Sith Code is in direct contrast of the Jedi Code. But... Peace, peace is inevitable. "The old Sith saw themselves as seekers, challengers of old and stagnant ways, in touch with the laws of nature and the universe. They saw the Jedi as denying their natures and afraid of the truth around them. To an extent, I agree with such text. They believed that mastery of their passions gave them strength the Jedi lacked." Explained the Sith Emperor, pausing for a moment. Still, looking into the holocron. "The Sith did not believe that victory by any means was desirable, but believed that unless victory proved your superiority, it was an illusion and temporary. Though there might be different types of victories—peaceful victory, victory by sacrifice, even a truce—Sith dogma taught that unless the victory was achieved by demonstrating that one's power was superior it was not true victory. The stronger a Sith became in the Force, the more power he could achieve, but he always had to fight for that power." The Dark Lord stopped, as if he ended his anaylasis of the Code. "The true meaning of the line "…my chains are broken" was a subject of argument among many Sith. The chains represented a being's restrictions; not just a Sith but any being in the universe. The restrictions could be those placed upon a being by someone else, or restrictions that one placed upon oneself. The ultimate goal of any Sith was to free himself from such restrictions, but not in the simplistic meaning of just being able to do whatever he wanted. The Sith desired to free themselves in order to reach perfection and fulfill their potential. They wanted perfect strength, perfect power, and perfect destiny, which, in turn, allowed one to do whatever they wanted for the most part." Finally, the Dark Lord finished his breakdown of the Code.

Turning around to the Sith Acolyte, he handed the Holocron back to her. "Once... I was ignorant of the Code, just as you once were. But... When you try to understand it, when you have remained true to such a culture for years, you begin to realize many things." Explained the Dark Lord calmly, speaking quietly beneath his mask. "You've gained knowledge most Sith have not obtained. Keep this knowledge, embrace it... And you shall prosper. Ignore it, and break away... And you yourself will be corrupted." Studied the Sith Emperor, he then turned around, and started walking away slowly, giving the Acolyte some time to respond.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

Peace is a Lie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace is a Lie.   Peace is a Lie. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:06 pm

Via stood on the spot, holding the Holocron. The way the emperor had dissected the code... it was art. It was almost as if he had broken his own chains. He seemed truly free and Via was honored to have been taught the true meaning of the code, by one such as him. She slid the holocron into her pocket as she cleared her throat. Excuse me.. My Emperor. Thank you. I'm sure you had more important things to do with your valuable time than teach one stray acolyte.. but I would like to thank you. She bowed deeply, and tried to stifle her smile. She was a step closer to her goals and even though she was probably just giddy from learning some essential knowledge, she felt that she was a step closer to the Emperor. Not with malicious intent of course..., and this is the part where she feels that she's losing it, but emotionally. It had only been one correspondance but she could feel a slight change int he air around her. She wouldn't act on the slight feeling, for fear of being reprimanded, but it would always linger within her. And maybe one day, when she herself had broken her chains, she would act on this feeling. But until then, she would stay in her place, the young acolyte, trying to learn everything she can.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

Peace is a Lie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace is a Lie.   Peace is a Lie. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:42 pm

The young Sith Acolyte had thanked Darth Jenzo Fawm, he paused after she had done this. "Teaching a stray acolyte, can lead to a change in the Galaxy. All I desire from you, is your loyalty, and ambition." Replied the Dark Lord softly. "Take your teachings, and use them to their greatest potential. It will take time... But, you, being a seeker... You shall surpass those who ignore Sith knowledge. You will embrace it instead. And yearn for more knowledge." Examined the Sith Emperor. "Farewell... Acolyte." He said, as he turned around, and left the area.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

Peace is a Lie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace is a Lie.   Peace is a Lie. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:52 pm

Good Day. She bowed once more as the Emperor left the room. She turned on her heels and began walking down a long hallway, heading back to her room. She had much to meditate on, and if she was ever going to reach her greatest potential, she was also going to need rest. She had been up for 10 days, learning as much as she could about sith history and she was sure she was going to be tested soon enough. She made her way to her room and sat down on her bed, crossing her legs. Peace.... is a lie. She closed her eyes and began meditating on the past weeks events.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

Peace is a Lie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace is a Lie.   Peace is a Lie. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:54 pm

Alright, this thread is...

[CLOSED]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Peace is a Lie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace is a Lie.   Peace is a Lie. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace is a Lie.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: The Forgotten Era :: Outer Rim Territories :: Korriban :: Sith Temple-
Jump to: