Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

First Steps Into The Council (Via and I Only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Darth Jenzo Fawm

First Steps Into The Council (Via and I Only) Empty
PostSubject: First Steps Into The Council (Via and I Only)   First Steps Into The Council (Via and I Only) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:24 pm

Darth Jenzo Fawm was well aware that the Dark Apprentice was automatically placed on the Council. This would be her first time inside the Council Chambers however, and Darth Jenzo Fawm's first apprntice. Nonetheless, he had expected the best from his Apprentice. The Dark Lord had walked to the top of the high Sith Temple, where the Chambers would be. Sith only dreamt about becoming a member of the Sith Council. Using the force, he had opened the Magnetically Sealed door, and walked in. The Council Room was roomy, it bore 4 Elegant Chairs, and 1 throne. Obviously showing who was superior. The Chair just to the right of Darth Jenzo Fawm was reserved for his Dark Apprentice. Each chair had red cushions, and black or dark gray decoration. Also, there was a massive window behind the Throne, used to overlook alot of Korriban. In the center of the widely spaced Chairs was a massive Holocron, it accessed much of the Ancient Sith Knowledge Darth Jenzo Fawm had acquired throughout his journeys around the Galaxy which were thousands and thousands of years old. It was only accessible through him, it required a flow of Darth Jenzo Fawm's force directly to open this massive, and ancient Artifact, some of it, the Dark Lord hasn't even seen yet. "Your seat in the Council will be to the right of mine, if we were facing the Council." Informed Darth Jenzo Fawm. "Being apart of the Council isn't a game however... You must remained focused, and calm around the other Sith Lords... For I assure you, they are all incredibly powerful." Warned Darth Jenzo Fawm. It would be his Apprentice's first steps in the Council. "We will have a meeting a week from now. Be prepared." Ordered Darth Jenzo Fawm. He waited for a response, and/or reaction calmly, folding his arms.
Back to top Go down
http://Codegeass69.darkbb.com
Via

Via

Character sheet
Race: Miralukan
Name: Via Regalia

PostSubject: Re: First Steps Into The Council (Via and I Only)   First Steps Into The Council (Via and I Only) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:17 pm

Darth Raze surveyed the room, taking in all it had to offer. It didn't seem like much now in his lax state, but she was sure that when the meeting had began, it would bring other aspects to her. The only thing in the room that really pulled her interest was the holocron, sitting in the middle of the table. The vast amounts of information stored in there, seemed to be like a magnet to her. She stayed in her place though, trying to keep her eyes on her chair and trying to name those who would sit in the other chairs. Looking up at her Master, she realized that he was waiting for a response from her. I understand... In one week, I will be here, but I have a question... when does the meeting begin.. She stared up at him for a moment, looking at the mask, that had always looked back at her, and a familiar question popped up. Who was he, before the Great Lord of the Sith. All records prior to his fall, had been erased from the libraries, as if they weren't suitable for mortal eyes. This question would haunt her, until the Rule of Two was brought up once more, on the field of battle.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Darth Jenzo Fawm

PostSubject: Re: First Steps Into The Council (Via and I Only)   First Steps Into The Council (Via and I Only) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:36 am

The Dark Lord had observed where his Apprentice's eyes first were drawn into... The large black pyramid, which contained a large amount of Ancient Sith Knowledge, vital, and only accessible for Darth Jenzo Fawm's viewing... Perhaps his Apprentice one day. "The time you arrive is all up to the individual. Are you one to be extra prepared, who will arrive here before everyone else? Or are you one who takes your time... Perhaps comes later then everyone else? Maybe you will come when others do..." Replied the Dark Lord cryptically, like a strange riddle. "Do you have any other questions?" Asked the Dark Lord patiently.
Back to top Go down
http://Codegeass69.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Steps Into The Council (Via and I Only)   First Steps Into The Council (Via and I Only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Steps Into The Council (Via and I Only)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: The Forgotten Era :: Outer Rim Territories :: Korriban :: Sith Temple :: Sith Council Chambers-
Jump to: