Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

The Suprise Attack!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Master Widdimur

Master Widdimur

Character sheet
Race: Kushiban
Name: Widdimur

The Suprise Attack! Empty
PostSubject: The Suprise Attack!   The Suprise Attack! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:48 am

After a recent struggle, which was tending to the Republic diplomatically being the Jedi Order's representative. Widdimur the Wise chose to pursue a World which was known to be a Nexus of the Force, particularly Ambria. Within Ambria lied the renown Meditative Canyon, it was ironic because even though it was so well known, only the most in-tune Force-Sensitives actually meditated in it. When he arrived using the Sacrarium with the Council's permission... He had began looking for a spot. During his exploration of the Meditative Canyon, he sensed a disturbance in the Force. When he darted towards the spot on all fours, he was led into two dead bodies. They were Jedi. Apparently, attacked unexpectedly. While gazing at the two dead bodies with grief, he was caught off guard and was force pushed from behind across 30 feet almost. The Kushiban crashed against the ground. When he struggled to get up, from a distance he could see a figure, dressed in black, with a red beam in his hand. It was a Dark Jedi... Perhaps even a Sith which would be strange. The Kushiban quickly got up, this time on two feet, not four. "You must be the cause of these Jedi corpses." Examined Widdimur intently, he bore a scowl... Prepared to fight this time. "But explain this... What is a Dark Jedi doing on this isolated World?" Questioned the Jedi Councilor. After asking the question, the Kushiban merely heard a flaunting "Hmph." and then the Dark Jedi charged towards the Kushiban. "You have the intent to kill... But it is so uncontrolled." Taunted Master Widdimur, he then used force Speed to charge towards the Dark Jedi on all fours even faster, using Uri-Tomosu, a style the Councilor made which applied the use of Lightsaber combat orally he had struck heavily against the Dark Jedi's lightsaber, ending his Force Speed in the proccess. There was a clash, but it was short-lived, the Councilor used force Jump while in mid air, to back flipped onto the ground, landing on two feet, and switching to Ataru. There was a pause in both the Jedi's movements. "I will kill you just as I've killed your comrades over there." The Dark Jedi threatened the Kushiban smirking deviously, he had his long, open-spaced jet black hood hovering over him, but, Widdimur could tell he was human.

In response to this threat, the Jedi Weaponmaster didn't speak words, but instead implied Force Jump to quickly leap towards the Dark Jedi who was obviously standing much taller, and hit very rigorously. So rigorously that he managed to push the Dark Jedi back after enforcing the strike. "You have quick movements, but i've killed many Jedi who apply the same Form, Ataru, correct?" Studied the Dark Jedi. Then, using force speed on all fours, and placing his Lightsaber's hilt in the clutches of the Kushiban's teeth using Uri-Tomosu, he had dashed quickly, struck the Dark Jedi, and landed behind him, scattering dirt upon the quick landing, the Jedi Weaponmaster angled his position only enough to pin-point his opponnents location from the corner of his bulging, green eyes. The Dark Jedi had blocked though, but only so slightly... Because if he hadn't blocked, he'd be on the floor by now, dead. "Heh. Now I know who you are. You're the notorious Jedi Guardian, and Councilor... Widdimur the Wise." Observed the Dark Jedi excitedly. The Dark Jedi turned around, to get in sight of the Jedi Weaponmaster. The Kushiban was now on his two, hind legs with his Violet Shoto glowing piercingly in the grasp of his furry, tan, right hand. "...You are Sith then!" Claimed the Weaponmaster sternly with a grin. "Aha! You've figured it out then. However, I 'used' to be a Sith... No longer am I. I've been stuck on this damned World ever since Darth Syrn's recon mission was a failure!" Explained the Dark Jedi arguably. Through his anger, he released an Expert-Leveled estimation of Force Lightning directly at the small Weaponmaster. To counter this, Widdimur angled his violet Shoto enough to protect his torso getting into a mastered Vaapad stance. The Force Lightning was blocked and it arced around the Violet beam of Widdimur's Shoto. Not only was he capable of doing that, but, in response, he deflected the Lightning right back at its caster. Unexpectedly, it hit the Dark Jedi and he flung almost twenty feet across the Canyon's floor. There was a crash as he hit the ground, and a shriek of pain while he was being flung across the air. Before the Dark Jedi could get back up, the Weaponmaster used Force Speed to dash straight towards the Dark Jedi. Getting into one of the Niman stances, he had given the Dark Jedi last words. The Niman stance was executed, so he could control and balance forms I, III, VI and V into one strike. "...To think the Jedi don't kill their victims. Such a lie, the Jedi Code is a lie." Taunted the Dark Jedi. "I am not doing this out of a drive to kill you... I am doing this because if I do not... Future Jedi to come here will become victims of your murder. I cannot allow one so cold and evil to taint the aura of this place!" Spoke Widdimur the Wise in defense of this Dark Jedi's taunt. After that, the Dark Jedi didn't say anything, he tried to move to reach up and use force pull on his Lightsaber... But, the Force Lightning he had used, which was actually used against him stung so powerfully that he couldn't move any further and nor would he ever be able to if kept alive. With one balanced slice from Widdimur's Shoto the Dark Jedi was slain.

Afterwards, Master Widdimur turned around, and began walking away... However, this place was no longer tainted by any Dark Siders. With a stern face, he began looking for a better area to meditate on peacefully.
Back to top Go down
http://www.codegeass69.darkbb.com

The Suprise Attack!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: The Forgotten Era :: Inner Rim Territories :: Ambria :: The Meditative Canyon-
Jump to: