Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet
Race: Mandalorian
Name: Artemis Tevan

Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN)   Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:52 pm

Artemis walked into the dojo area of the temple. He looked around for a sparring partner. So far no luck, he needed to find someone with a sabers to spar with. All they people here that he saw so far don't have there yet. Artemis grunted under is breath. "I finally decide to train with others, and there are no "Others" to train with"" said Artemis a little ticked off. He continued to look around for someone to spar with.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet
Race: Miralukan
Name: Via Regalia

PostSubject: Re: Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN)   Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:42 pm

Via walked out of the Library. She had taken a holocron, displaying Force lightning. She was going to study, the ways of the technique, to advance her studies. She saw a few acolytes running away from the Training room, with a hurry. She decided to see what was going on. Stepping towards the area, she looked inside to see another Acolyte obviously searching for something. Stepping inside, she addressed the student. Anything I can help you with?
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN)   Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:47 pm

Artemis turned around. First thing he notice was that she has lightsabers. "Finally someone i can spar with!" said Artemis really happy. "No one else here has there saber and refuse to fight hand to hand cause i'm madalorian." With out even asking if she wanted to spar Artemis pulled her over to the fighting circle. Some of the acolytes were whispering. "Hey he's found a punching dummy." or "I can believe she going to fight him.". Artemis ignored them. "There have been rumors now ever scene my older brother beat our master hand to hand. You don't have to worry i'm not as strong as him yet."
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN)   Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:53 pm

Via, looked around the circle for a moment, before coming back to the Acolyte.A Mandalorian? So your the younger brother to Richter Tevan... What's your name? She smiled a bright smile as she pulled both of her Blades out. Holding them aloft, she activated the blades, Bringing the White and Black blades to life. Twirling her white one, she kept a steady eye on her adversary. All of the students around them went deathly silent, when the Lightsabers were brought into the equation. Waiting on an answer she made sure to mark her surroundings, she might have to use extreme acrobatics for this one.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN)   Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:59 pm

Artemis bowed. "Artemis Tevan at your service." said Artemis. "I live like a sith i fight like a madalorian, well i am one." The joke was bad and Artemis had no idea why he said it in the first place. Artemis drew his blades. "First one down for three sceonds is the loser." said Artemis activating his blue and red sabers. "By the way what's your name?"

Last edited by Artemis on Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN)   Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:06 pm

Via Regalia... The Blind Acolyte, at your service She smiled a bit, going over the rules. First down for three seconds... got it... She twirled her white lightsaber once more, basically marking the 'set' phase. One more twirl and the fight would begin for her. Looking out on the crowd she threw a force push at a group of students to her right, throwing them back and out of the way. My master would be upset if you kids died without putting up a fight. With a short laugh, she waited for Artemis's final statements before the fight.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Darth Jenzo Fawm

PostSubject: Re: Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN)   Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:08 pm

Darth Jenzo Fawm had been walking with another Sith Councilor, particularly Darth Oblivious, discussing the Ancient Sith, and relating them to the modern day techniques. However, this conversation was disturbed, or drawn away from because of two young Sith Acolytes running towards the Temple's training grounds excitedly. Darth Jenzo Fawm wasn't going to pursue them, up until 4 more Acolytes ran in the same direction. This made the Dark Lord curious, and Darth Jenzo Fawm alongside Darth Oblivious headed in the same direction. Once they arrived near the crowd, he had walked further into it, the Crowd instinctively moved out of the Emperor's way... He had stood there with his arms folded into one another, watching two of his stronger Acolytes sparring. Darth Oblivious wasn't too far behind. The two of them would notice his strong presence, but, he was only observing... He would not disturb such a duel.
Back to top Go down
http://Codegeass69.darkbb.com
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN)   Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:15 pm

"Our master." corrected Artemis. "Go!" Artemis Started to attack. Slashing, Kicking, jumping, stabbing. Artemis had forgotten how much he loved to fight. "Just wondering." yelled Artemis over the sound of clashing lightsabers. "How the hell can you see me if your blind." Artemis kept up his advance. If anything fighting faster and faster as he did. He had speed and powerful blows of a fight master back on madalore. "You Probably know this, but we madalorians learned to fight as soon as we could walk." Yelled Artemis. "And I learned to walk very early."
Back to top Go down
Darth Oblivious

Darth Oblivious

Character sheet
Name: Darth Oblivious

PostSubject: Re: Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN)   Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:18 pm

Darth Oblivious had followed behind the Dark Lord of the Sith and noticed that a duel between Sith Acolytes caught the Dark Lords eye, Darth Oblivious felt as this to be a great oppurtunity to observe how the modern day Sith Acolytes sparred compared to the ones centuries ago. Darth Oblivious had noticed that all the Sith in the way immediatly moved for the Dark Lord with Darth Oblivious following by his side. Darth Oblivious was intrigued by how disciplined the Sith were when they let the dark Lord pass through, Darth Oblivious and Darth Jenzo Fawm made it to the front of the crowd and had a perfect view of the Sith Acolytes dueling, Darth Oblivious knew that the two acolytes would be intimidated by the two which made the battle even more interesting, "Let us see how mere Sith Acolytes spar, in the prescence of the Dark Lord of the Sith" Darth Oblivious said as he crossed his arms focusing on the spar in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN)   Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:24 pm

Via blocked another attack and swung her blade forward with a well placed Juyo, forcing her opponent backwards. I see through the force.. this is a passive trait for all of my species... and we see from a very early age. Pulling her hand backwards she channeled, something fierce into her palms. Rushing forward, she put her palm on her blade and slammed it onto the ground, near Artemis. She channelled the Force Push through her blade into the ground acting as a Force Geyser, which should have thrown him into the air. Not waiting for a response she jumped into the air following the trajectory, bringing her blade up with her, not to cut him in half, but to disarm him of his blade.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN)   Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:33 pm

Artemis yelped as he was thrown into the air. He used a force paused to land good enough where we could continue to fight. one of his blades. landed a few feet away when he was forced to drop it. He force pulled it back and began to fight again. "Hello my lord." said Artemis with out looking away form via. "Hello uh... darth" Artemis channeled force push and force lightning through his blade. With a slash a lightning upgraded force push was sent towards via. He continued to spar.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet
Name: Darth Jenzo Fawm

PostSubject: Re: Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN)   Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:37 pm

(OOC: Darth Jenzo Fawm and (possibly) Darth Oblivious, will post when the duel is over between you two.)
Back to top Go down
http://Codegeass69.darkbb.com
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN)   Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:45 pm

Via saw the incoming Lightning, and gritted her teeth. Powering her legs she jumped over the vortex and focused on her adversary. Looking to her right for a bit she saw her master, and another Darth, wearing an odd looking armor. Hello Master, Council Member. She didn't mean to be rude, she just couldn't identify who the other Darth was. Landing in front of Artemis, she went on the offensive, taking a deep breath, she screamed at the height of her voice, at her opponent, using her Force Scream to assault his senses before hitting him physically. It was a strategy she employed often and it never seemed to fail her.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN)   Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:51 pm

"God dammit via are you trying to give me a head ache." said Artemis before being knocked back. Artemis used force lightning to get her to stop yelling. "Come on fight me with your sabers you can't use use the force." Artemis used force pull to get her into lightsaber range and started fighting again. "Hey what power is that i need to learn that it's pretty cool." asked Artemis. Also because force lightning is my only offensive move. thought Artemis. The duel was picking up so Artemis decided to attack faster and stronger. "Lets see you handle this!" yelled Artemis.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN)   Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:56 pm

Via held her ground taking the attacks with parries. She was enjoying herself, the first real Duel she had. Every once in a while she'd come back with a flurry of quick attacks, before resuming her defense. She was waiting for it. The oppurtune moment to take him out, and he was preventing it. Flipping back she avoided a barrage and landed on her feet. Rushing forward she deactivated her black lightsaber and pulled a cartwheel, using the hilt for her black one as a vault of sorts. Pushing into the air, she activated her black lightsaber and spun, looking like a star of gray, heading for Artemis' Head and back. She had telegraphed her moves so much that it would be easy to dodge, but she had caluclated this, and was prepared to fire another Force Scream, when he was off balance, dodging.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN)   Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:03 pm

Artemis figured out what she was trying to do. So before she could than Artemis force pushed her. He then force jump to the area she was in. He continued to fight making his attack faster. "You rely on the scream to much." said Artemis. "You know we could make good friends, your the only person so far that puts up a good fight." Artemis kept up his offense.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN)   Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:08 pm

She focused on her defense once more, a bit sad that she had been had that easily. The scream is my Ace in the Hole... I don't have Lightning like you.. Turning her white blade to a reverse grip, she pushed forwards, going on the offensive. Her attacks were unpredictable, coming from two different angles and two different grips. She ran the risk of dismembering herself with this unpracticed grip, but she doubted it would happen in this lax duel setting. Fine.. have it your way... lets go..
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN)   Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:14 pm

Artemis noticed that her new grip on her blade she wasn't used to. "Come on Fight how your used to I don't want my new friend to lose there arm or life due to a mess up." said Artemis. They were neck and neck. People were starting to take sides and were cheering. Artemis kept up the offense.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN)   Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:23 pm

This kid knew what he was doing. He had basically studied everything about her, and knew when she was bluffing and when she wasn't. Flipping her grip once more, she Went on the offensive once more. Parrying an attack centered at her arm, she readjusted her stance, and switched to the Juyo/Vaapad stance. She was redefining Offense. Powering forward, she went through dark and heavy swings, centered for pressure points. She had to be careful not to swing to heavy, she didn't want to kill him, just knock him down.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN)   Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:33 pm

Artemis blocked the blows. "Your more fun to mess with then i thought." said Artemis smiling. "I'm not trying." After he said that he dodge behind via and kicked her. Then dodged to he side and slashed. He slashed and cut, jumped and dodge. He got a few scratches and burns but form what he saw so did via. Artemis laughed happily.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN)   Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:40 pm

Via landed a few feet away, an angry slash mark going across her back, ripping through her shirt. It was a good pain though, it made her wanna keep moving. Flipping forwards, she brought both blades down in a slam. Using Force push to throw herself off of the ground, she spun in the air, and proceeded with the barrage of Juyos, not even in the duel anymore, on a mission, to win.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN)   Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:45 pm

"Finally, you fight!" said Artemis laughing. "Ok good friend let's end this!" Artemis dodge behind her again. He attempted to put her in a head lock and drag her to the floor. Ok let's see if this will work thought Artemis. He hoped it did, it would make him look good.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN)   Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:49 pm

Via saw Artemis come in from behind trying to take her out, she wasn't going to lose like that. FLipping backwards out of his grip she threw one hand to the ceiling, using her force push power to propell her downwards. She was going to slam her foot onto his back, disorienting him long enough for her to be declared victor. It would be a cool way to end a fight.
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN)   Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:55 pm

Artemis fell to the floor. He got up at two sceonds. With out saying anything Artemis sent a force push, then pulled her towards him. Then Artemis kicked here which would send her backwards. He finished up with force lightning. "Not going down that easy." Said Artemis. He was breathing heavier but he hid it. Chances are via was doing the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN)   Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:59 pm

Via hit the backwall, after the onslaught, the Force lightning not extending far enough to do fatal damage but it still pierced her stomach, throwing her off balance. She fell down and landed on one knee, catching her breath. She was losing time. Taking a deep breath she stood up and screamed again. It didn't last as long as it should have, due to her already shortness of breath. Forcing herself to stand up, she brandished her sabers again, throwing on a smile. Come on... One slash.. lets end this..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN)   Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ready... Set.... Spar! (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next