Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

Returning From Self Exile

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Oblivious

Darth Oblivious

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Darth Oblivious

Returning From Self Exile Empty
PostSubject: Returning From Self Exile   Returning From Self Exile Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:58 pm

Darth Oblivious had returned the Shade he borrowed safely and undamaged to the Sith Temples Docking Bay, he came back as a new person. The armor he was wearing made it almost impossible for anyone to tell it was him, though the rush of the dark side that surronded him was familiar, so the troopers knew it was him and allowed him to pass and enter the Sith Temple. Darth Oblivious continued towards the Sith Council Chambers once he arrived he saw the Dark Lord of the Sith seated in his chair, Darth Oblivious did not desire a welcome back he merely wanted to give the Dark Lord some data he acquired. "Dark Lord of the Sith, I have returned from my travels with much information, in my journeys I went to three moons I downloaded each of the moons surface, perhaps it will prove valuable to expanding the Sith Empire" Darth Oblivious explained. Darth Oblivious then took out the chart he acquired on the Republic Cruiser, "It appears the Republic Ship was searching for Dark Jedi's my guess was that they were looking for information pertaining to possible Sith activity in the Core World region of the galaxy, I was able to destroy the ship so my prescence was kept hidden, those scum did not stand a chance" Darth Oblivious explained as he handed the Dark Lord the chart that he obtained on the Republic Cruiser, Darth Oblivious knew that the Dark Lord would most likely have questions, and as long as he felt they were necessary he would answer.

Last edited by Darth Oblivious on Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet
Name: Darth Jenzo Fawm

PostSubject: Re: Returning From Self Exile   Returning From Self Exile Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:12 pm

The Dark Lord was in the midst of making a holocron which would explain how he developed the Force Technique, Force Clones. This was done in private, he was alone in the Council Chambers. Unexpectedly, he sensed a familiar presence drawing nearer. It was the Immortal, Darth Oblivious. Upon the magnetically sealed doors opening, he had turned off the Holocron, the Sith Lord entered the Chambers. He didn't say a word, for Darth Oblivious was just about to speak. He had exiled himself just a week ago, but, his aura and appearance in general changed alot. He had explained that he had written alot about the Moons he visited during his Exile. This would be proven useful, in the future... Perhaps strategically in battle. However, what drew the Dark Lord's intrerest further were the Republic Cruiser's Charts... It would give the Dark Lord all the information about the Ship's travels, and activity during those travels. This would assisst him greatly. "...Your armor. It's pecuilar. Is that what you were seeking?" Asked the Dark Lord curiously. It was so obvious, several parasites all bunched together, as if draining something from the Immortal. This Armor must have some sort of uniqueness to it, if it hadn't there would be no reason he'd arrive with the armor equipped. What also stood out was the helmet, but, since there were no parasites on the Sith Lord's face Darth Jenzo Fawm could easily identify why the helmet was being worn.
Back to top Go down
http://Codegeass69.darkbb.com
Darth Oblivious

Darth Oblivious

Character sheet
Name: Darth Oblivious

PostSubject: Re: Returning From Self Exile   Returning From Self Exile Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:43 pm

Darth Oblivious allowed the Dark Lord to know certain things pertaining to his armor, "The armor I wear is indeed what I was seeking, it had taken me awhile but I finally obtained it, I have been searching for proof of the parasites that dwell on my body for many centuries now studying long and hard, I am suprised you even knew a small bit about them" Darth Oblivious explained. Darth Oblivious then focused on the task at hand, "Dark Lord of the Sith, have you accomplished anything while I was gone" Darth Oblivious asked to update himself of things. Darth Oblivious stood patiently awaiting a response from the Dark Lord of the Sith.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning From Self Exile   Returning From Self Exile Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning From Self Exile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: The Forgotten Era :: Outer Rim Territories :: Korriban :: Sith Temple :: Sith Council Chambers-
Jump to: