Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

Unfinished Business

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Oblivious

Darth Oblivious

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Darth Oblivious

Unfinished Business Empty
PostSubject: Unfinished Business   Unfinished Business Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:27 am

Darth Oblivious was in the Sith temple troubled about a plan he never accomplished in the past, he could sense the Dark Lord of the Sith was in the council chambers and figured it would be best to bring up some infromation on his plan. Darth Oblivious reached the Council Chambers and began to speak with Darth Jenzo Fawm, "Dark Lord of the Sith, I have come to inform you that I will be going into self exile, the reasons behind it is due to unfinished business, plans that I had in the past that could prove to be a valuable asset for the Sith in the future, I cannot tell you why for I am unsure" Darth Oblivious explained. "I will be departing tommorow, and will require a ship, when I complete this plan I shall return to the Sith Temple, make sure none follow my path this is my goal not mere sith acolytes, I do not need uncessary tools to follow me, I can only hope you will deal appropriately with any whom try to do so" Darth Oblivious explained he was straight forward about the subject.

Last edited by Darth Oblivious on Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet
Name: Darth Jenzo Fawm

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Business   Unfinished Business Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:39 am

The Dark Lord had been sitting in the "Dark Throne" within the Council Chambers cross-legged. It was the one chair which was actually designed like a red & dark gray throne, and was only meant for the ruler of the Sith, the Emperor, Darth Jenzo Fawm. He had been examining a Datapad received to him by one of his Sith Troopers who had infiltrated the Republic. It gave the Emperor minor briefings of the Republic's general progress. While studying and observing the Datapad, a fellow Councilor, and the renown "Immortal Sith" Darth Oblivious had shown up. He had explained how he was to go into Self-Exile for personal reasons not achieved in his 1037-years past. "...Well, I can understand your desire for whatever you yearn for." Replied Darth Jenzo Fawm. "However... Depending on where you go, I'd like you to develop a personal Datapad, gather all the intelligence you can while in the midst of your Exile or self-discovery. If you don't come back with any information on possible Republic or Jedi affairs, you will not be offended by myself or the Sith Empire." Noted the Dark Lord, it was dire times... And he'd need all the assisstance and in many ways, for intelligence on the Republic and Jedi Order. "Take one of our Shades in the Docking Bays." Informed the Sith Emperor calmly. "If anyone pursues you, who is under my Command... They shall receive "disciplinary" action." Stated Darth Jenzo Fawm sternly. Then, the Dark Lord reverted his attenttion back to the Datapad, however... He wasn't ignoring the Councilor in the Chambers with him, merely waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
http://Codegeass69.darkbb.com
Darth Oblivious

Darth Oblivious

Character sheet
Name: Darth Oblivious

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Business   Unfinished Business Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:51 am

Darth Oblivious had listened to the Dark Lord attentively, "Very well I shall gather anything of use in my journey for the Sith, though I doubt I will encounter much the direction to where I am pursuing is rather secluded" Darth Oblivious explained. Darth Oblivious left the council chambers the door behind him shut and he headed towards the docking bay of the Sith Temple. Troopers already had a ship set out for him it was a Shade, Darth Oblivious entered the ship and headed enroute to his destination to fulfill his plan it was the beginning of self exile and the first steps in acquiring what he desires.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Business   Unfinished Business Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unfinished Business
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: The Forgotten Era :: Outer Rim Territories :: Korriban :: Sith Temple :: Sith Council Chambers-
Jump to: