Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

Zenonia, it's an rpg for the ipod

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Artemis

Character sheet
Race: Mandalorian
Name: Artemis Tevan

Zenonia, it's an rpg for the ipod Empty
PostSubject: Zenonia, it's an rpg for the ipod   Zenonia, it's an rpg for the ipod Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:09 pm

I downloaded this game and i love it it's really funXD so this the trailer (yes for some reason they have a trailer) for it

Back to top Go down
Kieves

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Lee Chang Ho

PostSubject: Re: Zenonia, it's an rpg for the ipod   Zenonia, it's an rpg for the ipod Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:27 pm

The trailer it self kinda sucked, but the gameplay looked good for an i touch game
Back to top Go down
Richter
Bounty Hunter 1st Class
Bounty Hunter 1st Class
Richter

Character sheet
Race: Mandalorian
Name: Richter Tevan

PostSubject: Re: Zenonia, it's an rpg for the ipod   Zenonia, it's an rpg for the ipod Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:41 pm

It is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zenonia, it's an rpg for the ipod   Zenonia, it's an rpg for the ipod Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zenonia, it's an rpg for the ipod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: The Forgotten Era :: Outside of Character :: Media-
Jump to: