Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

A new begining

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kieves

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Lee Chang Ho

A new begining Empty
PostSubject: A new begining   A new begining Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:36 am

Kieves had arrived only about an hour before, following the directions Via gave him Kieves sat in a secluded area of the mountains... by what seemed to be a stream. Kieves stared at the ground with his hood upon his head waiting. For the one he was supposedly to meet. Kieves had pondered if she just brought him here to sit for entirnity... Or possibly there was one coming whom would kill him... Ilyo did not care though what else was there in life. If he could get a chance at getting vengence on the jedi order it was fine by him.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet
Name: Darth Jenzo Fawm

A new begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new begining   A new begining Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:48 am

(OOC: I'm pretty tired, so I may be lacking at the moment.)

The Dark Lord had been informed by a Sith Acolyte about an arrival of yet another Jedi, who desired to be apart of the Empire. The Miralukan Acolyte would not have brought him here, if she hadn't sensed potential... Which is why the Dark Lord was drawn to the boy. From his Quarters in the Academy, he had walked through the Main Hall, and then exited the Academy, heading deeper into the Mountains, the coordinates where this supposed Initate would be waiting. Normally, the Emperor himself would not waste his time searching, and he was hoping he wouldn't have to... However, he was not afraid of the unknown, he embraced it. Eventually he spotted the Initate... The boy was sitting there waiting patiently. Obviously not knowing what he was to predict upon landing. In clear sight, the Dark Lord calmly walked towards the boy, he was dressed in his jet black mantle, hood over his masked head, bearing the powerful Armor, made by Sith Alchemy, which didn't restrict the use of the Force as well as wearing his black hakama which still enabled flexibility in his legs movements. The jet black Cape was dangling, fortunately not long enough to clumbsily fall due to it surfacing the ground, it only reached as far as a little above Darth Jenzo Fawm's feet. His Shoto was hidden stealthily as always, while his Electrum hilt was attached to the strap on his Armor's chestplate. "...You must be the Initiate." Observed the Dark Lord calmly. "Explain this... Why are you here?" Asked the Emperor curiously... He wanted to know the boys intentions, the Acolyte had reported he was an avenger, but, the Dark Lord wanted a direct response.
Back to top Go down
http://Codegeass69.darkbb.com
Kieves

Character sheet

A new begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new begining   A new begining Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:57 am

Kieves sat there as the man approached him. Kieves continued looking down while wearing his dingy white outfit with the hood upon his head sitting on the well sat stump. Kieves listend to the mans words and considerd the question... Without moving nor skipping a beat Kieves simply said " I come for blood... " Kieves said bluntly in a soft tone then to elaberate saying " The blood of those who speak of a peace that cannot become ...". Kieves then stood still looking twoards the ground glanceing up at the man. Looking at him with his cold grey eyes... Kieves was somewhat over come with the mans presence in the force... Never had he felt such a powerful scent. Kieves did not let it discurage him though, only empower his wish to learn.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

A new begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new begining   A new begining Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:05 am

The Dark Lord had been given the answer he had expected. However, words alone did not make what would be considered a True Sith in the Empire. "This blood you seek is driven by revenge... I sense much anger within you. You hate." Examined Darth Jenzo Fawm calmly, he had folded his arms and continued staring at the boy from beneath his shadowy Mask, he had eyes, eyes which have witnessed much, and if trained could instill fear in others, a powerful Force Technique. "If you are prepared to step into darkness, a break away from all those whom you know, or knew then you will come. If you are weak, and do not desire to cradle such wisdom and power which come with the task then remain here to die." Spoke the Dark Lord sternly, he then turned around, his jet black cape slightly swaying and began to walk away slowly... Expecting the initiate to follow. He knew this force-sensitive desired the power to cast vengeance upon whomever fed his dark emotions in the past...
Back to top Go down
Kieves

Character sheet

A new begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new begining   A new begining Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:13 am

The words of the man before Kieves relevied him. They were the words of a powerful man. Upon hearing what was said Kieves then followed the man shrouded in mystery. kieves considered what the man said. About leaving all those you know behind. Kieves did not know any one. The descsion was easy. Become the strongest of Jedi, and use that power to destroy the Jedi order. Kieves understood it would take that of unbareable training but he had no desire to gain such power easily. Kieves felt he had made the correct decsion following the man shrouded in darkness...
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

A new begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new begining   A new begining Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:58 pm

The Initiate has followed as he should have done. For, if he didn't death would certainly enforce itself on the boy. He was not even an Acolyte yet, for he hadn't pledge to the Sith Code... For now, he was simply a boy being lured into the power of the Dark Side. There was a price for everything he'd learn in the Academy, and the Dark Lord was hoping it'd truly be worth it. However, he did sense potential in this one... He would not know the boys loyalties until things unfolded for him, in the future. The Sith Emperor continued walking through the forest, the initiate was behind him. Eventually, they arrived at the Sith Academy on Mindor which was actual an exterior japanese temple-like door, before it, a courtyard and a couple statues, intimidating, fearful statues. The door led into the temple, which was actually the Mountain it was up against, caved-in. But, by going into the interior you'd never even realize you were actually inside some sort of caved-in Mountain. The Emperor hadn't said a word. Pausing, he swiped his right arm to the right slightly as if feeling through air, but, it was actually using his intricate mastery of the Force which had opened the door. He walked inside, the interior was dark, there were red lights, some faint, others not. When you first enter you feel the Dark Side is beneath, and within this Mountain, you can feel it flowing through you as you walk inside. However... For an initiate and Acolyte it is untrained. Darth Jenzo Fawm walked further through the Dark Jedi whom were all loyal Sith, under the authority of Darth Jenzo Fawm, some were sparring dangerously with their Crimson Lightsabers, others were conversing... Perhaps plotting. Eventually, he had led the initiate into a small room, which was that of almost an Alter. A ceremonial ground which had been here ever since the construction of this Academy. Here, the initiate would bow to his Master if he was obedient, and loyal he'd do it instinctively upon looking into Dark Lord's mask. "...You are to be initiated. Bow before me boy." Ordered Darth Jenzo Fawm.
Back to top Go down
Kieves

Character sheet

A new begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new begining   A new begining Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:25 pm

Kieves followed the man to the beutiful cave. Amazed at its shear beuty not to mention it was most likely carved by the master before him himself. Kieves walked through the darkness seeing the moveing red lights and quikc clashes producing sparks to dance through the air. Kieves felt a certain aura about the place walking through it made him feel at ease. Kieves had entered the alter, listening to the mans words telling Kieves to bow down. Kieves did not like the idea, but if the man was going to do as Kieves was told. He deserved at least this much. Kieves lowered him self to one knee his left foot still on the ground with his left arm rested on the knee of his left leg letting his right arm droop to the ground " Yes my lord..." Kieves voice was mello and calm as always. It seemed to Kieves all he could muster to say was yes my lord Kieves wondered where this mans power of persuasion ended...
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

A new begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new begining   A new begining Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:12 pm

The initiate bowed... It showed some obedience, of course, this would be tested more in the future. The initiate wisely called the Dark Lord, "Lord" out of respect, whether masked or not... It was how he'd make it through the Sith Empire along with ambition and a desire for power, wisdom and control. While the boy was bowed, Darth Jenzo Fawm raised his right arm, grasping the Electrum hilt of his Red lightsaber slowly. "Repeat after me..." Ordered the Dark Lord, pausing for a moment. For now, he'd ensue the Ancient Sith Code, which had been apart of tradition for a very, very long time. However, the code may be modified in the future, even if it was at the cost of the Sith Lords of Old to haunt Darth Jenzo Fawm. This was however, debatable.

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me."

After the Dark Lord spoke the ancient Code, he had waited patiently... Expecting the boy to repeat it, with his own words. If he had failed to do so, then he'd remain a weak Initiate without any training, who is simply existing amongst the Sith, but, if he repeated the Code, and meant it... This boy would become an Acolyte, and place his first step into the Sith Empire, and be lured further by the manipulative Dark Side of the Force.
Back to top Go down
Kieves

Character sheet

A new begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new begining   A new begining Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:05 pm

Kieves knelt before the man as he asked Kieves to repeat after him. There was a pause in his speach as then he began recieting the passage. Each word sending a shiver down Kieves spine. The sound of each one had such power sending pulsations through his mind as if the words rippled through space its self. While looking at the ground listening Kieves eyes slightly widened to the words letting them engulf him. The words them self held the force Kieves could see that when it became his turn to speak then Kieves looked up to his master as he would remove his hood showing his face to his new found lord. speaking aloud

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Kieves could feel the shear power of the words his voice deepend and became stronger than his normal soft voice as he spoke being swallowed by the force its self it seemed letting it flow out of him his hair seemed to rise lightly as he said it his force becoming potent as he spoke the words. Upon finishing the strange aura emmiting from him would linger only to fade slowly into the background. Kieves continuted looking at his master waiting for the next step.

Last edited by Kieves on Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:31 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

A new begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new begining   A new begining Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:09 pm

Kieves wrote:

color=#FF69FF]"[/color]Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
[color:5944=000000]

(OOC: Neutral You may want to fix it up a bit.)
Back to top Go down
Kieves

Character sheet

A new begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new begining   A new begining Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:34 pm

(ooc: fixed)
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

A new begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new begining   A new begining Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:00 am

The initiate had spoken the code, this pledge is what made him differ from others in the Galaxy, he was a Sith now... No longer a simple thief with no way to truly release the passion locked deep inside him. The Dark Lord had de-activated his Lightsaber, the crimson beam dispersing back into its home. He had then strapped the electrum hilt against the strap of over his chestplate. With his arms folded he simply stared at the [now] Acolyte for a moment. "You are a Sith... Prove yourself and you shall prosper. No longer are you a pety thief." Claimed the Dark Lord sternly. "Do as you will..." Ordered Darth Jenzo Fawm, meaning study, get used to the scenery, spar, ect. Then, the Dark Lord left the room not saying a word afterwards... Leaving the newly found Acolyte behind. He'd have to rely on himself in order to find his Dormitory, schedule, ect...
Back to top Go down
Kieves

Character sheet

A new begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new begining   A new begining Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:36 am

(ooc: so what do we do now? like lightsaber wise...)
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

A new begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new begining   A new begining Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:16 am

(OOC: I'll have to start the thread. Go to Korriban, that is where it will be. It is only open to you and I.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new begining   A new begining Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new begining
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: The Forgotten Era :: Inner Rim Territories :: Mindor :: Sith Academy-
Jump to: