Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

The Storm Rages

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Via

Via

Character sheet
Race: Miralukan
Name: Via Regalia

The Storm Rages Empty
PostSubject: The Storm Rages   The Storm Rages Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:18 pm

Via was walking throughout the halls of the Sith Academy. She was searching for one more knowledgable in the force than her, she was seeking to learn the power of Storms. She had received a transmission from her sister, saying that they should meet on Tatooine soon, and this thrilled Via, but to protect her sister, she would need to learn new abilities. A smile spread across her face as she felt a familiar presence touch down on the surface of the planet. It was a presence that had brought her great joy over the weeks, it was Her Master. Stepping quickly towards the landing pad, she was going to be their for his arrival, as a loyal apprentice should. Making her way to the Landing pad in time to see the doors to the landing craft open up. She bowed deeply, hearing footsteps, come towards her, with a familiar crunch against the sand. Welcome back to Korriban, My Master.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Darth Jenzo Fawm

The Storm Rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storm Rages   The Storm Rages Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:33 pm

Darth Jenzo Fawm had just recently landed on the surface of Korriban after tending to the Sith Academy on Umbara. However, the Dark Lord was not expecting time to rest, nor would he ever rest... He had to remain Diligent if the Sith were to attempt conquering the Galaxy once more. The Lone Seeker's stairway then unlatched from the belly of the Lone Seeker... The Sith Emperor's grim, enigmatic presence then calmly walked down on the Stairway, or platform. There were a few Sith that were prepared to tend to the Dark Lord, but after they offered him some asssisstance, he didn't say a word. With a cold demeanor he had turned his head, and from beneath his mask witnessed his Apprentice, Via Regalia. She seemed glad that he had arrived, or returned to the Sith Homeworld. She greeted him politely, it was out of respect, admiration... Not fear. He walked calmly towards her. "Hello Acolyte." Replied Darth Jenzo Fawm, it was the usual response... He still considered her to be a simple Acolyte or so it seemed. "The Temple... It has expanded while I was gone." Examined the Dark Lord mysteriously, masking his emotions entirely as he spoke. "Oh, Emperor... Is there anything I can do to service you?" Asked a Sith Warrior, obviously trying to gain power through false respect. The Dark Lord didn't reply, he walked slowly forward, he knew that Via would follow him... Since the first day they met, she was attracted to him, embraced his knowledge and power... He could tell, he knew. This was to be expected however.
Back to top Go down
http://Codegeass69.darkbb.com
Via

Via

Character sheet

The Storm Rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storm Rages   The Storm Rages Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:56 pm

Via stepped in line behind her Master. Before she left though, she looked at the Sith Warrior who had spoken to her master with fake feelings of respect. Throwing her hand out, she used force pull to reel him in. When he was in range, she grabbed him by the collar of his throat and glared at him. Do not try that again... or you will lose more than your time... Pushing him back she turned once more, following her master. After she had entered the Academy she addressed her lord. My Lord, May I ask you, to train me once more in the ways of the force, I seek to learn a new way to manipulate the force.. This had been clawing at the back of her head, ever since she first encountered the droid, TSE-01. She was going to dismantle that droid, and this ability would make it so much easier. She was sure that her master might be able to sense the rage inside her towards the droid,and the droid might have reported on his dealings with her, to her Master directly. She feared that he would not teach her, this power because of this.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

The Storm Rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storm Rages   The Storm Rages Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:41 pm

The Dark Lord kept walking, he could hear the Acolyte running backwards to assault the Sith Warrior whom falsely admired him... Was trying to flatter him, gain his respect for selfish reasons. He was impressed that the Acolyte realized this, however... It was obvious. She had then returned to the Dark Lord after shoving the Warrior against the ground. The Warrior would not fight back, realizing the Dark Lord had been instructing this Girl for a quite a while. The Acolyte desired to learn another Force Technique under the tutelage of the Dark Lord himself. At first he didn't say a word... TSE-01 had always informed him that the Acolyte was distasteful of him. Of course, an assassination on the Acolyte was unwise to the Dark Lord, for he found potential in the Miralukan. "Further knowledge in the force...?" Asked the Dark Lord out loud to himself, intentionally repeating her words. "What is it you seek?" Asked the Dark Lord, he merely kept walking coldly, almost appearing uninterested due to his calmness. The Emperor waited for a response from the Acolyte.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

The Storm Rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storm Rages   The Storm Rages Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:24 am

I seek to learn how to use the force, to create Force Lightning, My lord. Via kept walking with her master, disregarding the way he addressed the situation. He had things to do that, dwarfed the priority of one Acolyte's training, she was sure of this. Which was why she hadn't set her hopes too high with her Master. Perhaps the droid had affected her Masters thoughts of her, to the point that she was not deemed worthy enough, to be taught by him. Doubt, Rage, Jealousy, Fear. All these emotions swirled in her mind, as she tried to stay on this plane of existence. She tried to calm down her raging and cackling other half, it was a losing battle. Stopping her walk, she had to calm down her rage, she dared not let Avix out.. She had no idea what her Master might do to her.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

The Storm Rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storm Rages   The Storm Rages Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:07 am

As the Dark Lord continued walking towards the Temple slowly, the Acolyte had informed him that she'd like to learn the force power, Force Lightning. The reason was more of a vengeful desire, the Dark Lord, being very insightly... Could tell the true reason behind it... To damage the Droid he created, TSE-01. Also, this speculation was because of some minor intelligence on the Droids behalf... The Droid did afterall record everything it goes through... All that it sees, hears and does, Darth Jenzo Fawm sees and hears eventually. "Force Lightning... The release of your darker emotions, in a sharp... Critical form." Thought Darth Jenzo Fawm out loud. "You do realize this power has drawbacks, and if not taught to use correctly can kill the practicioner instantly." Informed the Dark Lord. "Tell me... Are you prepared for such risk?" Asked the Emperor calmly, he waited for an answer as he continued walking, not even looking at the Acolyte behind him.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

The Storm Rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storm Rages   The Storm Rages Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:26 am

Via was brought out of her inner tantrum by her Masters words. Am I willing to die? Of Course I am... I do not fear death at all... I put my life on the line to gain my lightsabers, I put my life on the line to learn a new lightsaber form.. and I'd put my life on the line to serve you... Via looked at her Master for a moment, if she feared death then she never would have picked up her lightsabers. Her emotions were quieted, by what seemed to be concern for her own life. Stepping forward quickly, she stepped back in time with her Master. Making her way through the throngs, her mind kept drifting to the mental image, of her body being charred by her own lightning. This wasn't something that scared her, if she prepared and studied her craft she had nothing to fear, especially not death by her own hand. Yes Master... I would be willing to risk my own life... to learn this technique... if I am to fall in it's learning than I am not fit to call you Master.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

The Storm Rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storm Rages   The Storm Rages Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:41 am

"Then you are learning." As expected... She was not afraid to put her life on the line. For any one who desires experience in their subordinates this was an advantage. Eventually, instead of turning into the Temple, the Dark Lord made a left before even entering... He had been leading her to an isolated area roughly a mile away from the Temple in open grounds, where inhabitants wouldn't be spending their time training or for leisurely purposes. The Dark Lord paused once he reached an open, barren ground the Acolyte was with him... There were no rocks or nuisances, simply red dirt, and light, dusty winds. However, there was a large Mountain behind them. The Dark Lord walked a few feet away from the Acolyte, not looking at her quite yet. Then, he turned to face her. Calmly, he used his right hand to grab hold of his Lightsaber, which was attached to the strap on his Armor. However, his Shoto was hidden as always even those who have seen him draw the Shoto, only saw it for a short glance... Thats how fast, and masterfully the Dark Lord uses it. With his Lightsaber grasped within his right hand, he prepared to speak to the Acolyte who was now only standing 10ft across from him. "Think of someone close to you... Someone you love, and care for. For I sense there is someone." Ordered the Emperor collectedly. He simply stood there, waiting for her to respond. To listen... To think and to speak.

(OOC: Via, do not post yet. Darth Oblivious is going to join this thread. Once he posts, you may then post.)
Back to top Go down
Darth Oblivious

Darth Oblivious

Character sheet
Name: Darth Oblivious

The Storm Rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storm Rages   The Storm Rages Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:53 am

Darth Oblivious was meditating on a large isolated mountain when he sensed a great prescense in the force, he stood up and glared down below curiously, he had noticed that Darth Jenzo Fawm was training the Miraluka he spent much of his time with. Darth Oblivious wrapped his arms together and continued to glare down at the two, the wind was blowing his robe in a soothing motion and he was very silent. Darth Oblivious thought this was a great oppurtunity to understand more about the man he sided with, he began to observe how Darth Jenzo Fawm was training the Sith Acolyte. Darth Oblivious could sense how much influence the Dark Lord of the Sith had over the Miraluka, this intrigued him.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

The Storm Rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storm Rages   The Storm Rages Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:08 am

Via was taken to a secluded Mountain area, where she was alone with her Master. Scanning the area a bit, it seemed like a nice place to come to, to meditate and practice. Away from the peering eyes of the ignorant Sith back at the Academy. Returning to her Masters words the thought of only one person. Her sister. Kaiyo was the source of most if not all of her determination, the only reason she had not given up on life long ago. ... The only person who is close to me... in this life.. is the one I left at home... My sister... Kaiyo's face flashed in her eyes for a moment, as her grip tightened on nothing. As if her name was a stimulant, sending Via into a mental mode where she had to do what needed to be done, all for her sake. Yes, My Master... it is my sister.. But.. if you don't mind me asking.. what does she have to do with the training.. if anything at all? She didn't want to sound impatient, just curious to her Masters Motives, they seemed to always be shrouded upon layer and layer of deceit, but they always had an outcome that best suited everyone. Or almost everyone.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

The Storm Rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storm Rages   The Storm Rages Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:18 am

The Acolyte had revealed whom she cared about... Just as Darth Jenzo Fawm had expected, there certainly was someone. Of course, this is a bond which would have to be severed in order to release the anger locked deep within her, the sorrow, the fear... These emotions all revolved around that one person... Perhaps the Acolyte's entire existence. "Your sister... I have killed her." Confirmed the Dark Lord coldly. This would break the Acolyte, but, it would also release all that hidden anger, and instinctively lead her into successfully releasing jolts of lightning from her palms, perhaps better, her fingertips... And most likely it would all be centered towards Darth Jenzo Fawm. He stood there... Bracing himself for the result of such chaos which was about to be released. The Acolyte would trust the Dark Lord's word... For she knew, he had always been mysterious, questionable. Igniting his red Lightsaber, he prepared.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

The Storm Rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storm Rages   The Storm Rages Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:33 am

(OOC: Darth Oblivious will not be posting anymore in this thread... Overall he is simply observing us.)
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

The Storm Rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storm Rages   The Storm Rages Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:48 am

Via stood there for a moment, rooted to the spot. Her master, had killed her sister, something that would have happened eventually, it was the right thing to do, and yet.. Via was just staring at her master. Her master wasn't one to lie, so Kaiyo must be dead. Thoughts of Kaiyo's mangled body, kept running through Via's mind as she fell to her knees, holding her head, as sorrow racked her body. Kaiyo had died... Kaiyo was dead... How... When... It might have been the Droid... it might have been her Master.. Looking up at her Master she was hit with a surge of rage that overpowered every other emotion in her mind. She glared at him for a moment, as the area around her shifted with the pure power of the force. Standing up she reached down towards her Lightsabers ready to cut this mans head off when she felt it. The rage inside her had forced it's way to her hands. It was begging for a release, somewhere to vent all of it's power and Darth Jenzo Fawm was the man to take all the anger. Throwing her hands forward she screamed at the top of her lungs as the energy forced it's way out of her fingertips, and took the form of Lightning as it Arced towards the Sith. It was a powerful feeling, having this raw energy exploding from her hands at the Man who had essentially killed her.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

The Storm Rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storm Rages   The Storm Rages Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:02 am

As expected... The first response was that of alot and deep sorrow, she was no longer living it appeared. Most likely several thoughts were flowing throughout her mind, her sister was the perfect tool to use against the Acolyte, to release a piece of her potential. This moment in her life would be stuck in her mind for the rest of her life, ever after discovering, if Darth Jenzo Fawm chooses to, that her sister truly isn't dead. All that mattered was this memory, which would be the foundation for her use of Force Lightning. The Miralukans skin was a bit more pale, she had stood up... And Darth Jenzo Fawm could feel the passion of her Force all around him, it was incredible. Through her immense anger, and frustration she screamed loudly, this brought pain to the Dark Lord's head, although he was at a disadvantage to block a powerful surge of Lightning, due to his collected personality it wasn't impossible. Regaining posture, this was the moment which threatened his life, angling his Lightsaber's red beam he had quickly blocked the Lightning, it coiled all around his Lightsabers beam, and continued to. This Lightning was violent and sharp as it should be. Normally, he would react with a mastered Juyo to deflect the massive amounts of Lightning back at his opponnent, but, the Acolyte was no opponnent, she was a student. The massive surge of Lightning had stopped. He had to detain her somehow, so, in an immediate response he had used a mastered Force Throw to lunge the Acolyte 30ft across the dirt floor. This would certainly cause pain to her nervous system... And keep her in a controlled state despite her definite rage. The Dark Lord walked slowly towards her as she hit the ground with his Lightsaber still ignited.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

The Storm Rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storm Rages   The Storm Rages Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:16 am

Via was thrown back as if she had just collided with a Landspeeder. Landing towards the entrance to the secluded cavern, she was still seething with rage. Her body was numb, her mind was just a cloud of red Haze. She knew that the heavy collision had effectively short circuited her body, but now wasn't the time to give up and die, she had to avenge her sister. Through sheer willpower and aid from her darker half she forced her body into a half sitting half kneeling position. Looking up, she noticed that he was advancing on her, probably to finish her off. She would not allow, two Regalias to die by this mans hand. Reaching down she grabbed her Black Lightsaber. The pain from even moving her fingers was enough to make her shriek, at the top of her lungs. Forcing herself to stand in a haphazard stance she ignited her lightsaber and held it one handed in a Shii-Cho stance. She had done it... she had sent her body over the limit. She couldn't move a muscle, let alone her arms. Her body tensed up as she just glared at the Man.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

The Storm Rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storm Rages   The Storm Rages Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:25 am

As Darth Jenzo Fawm drew nearer and nearer towards her... She began to use her sheer Willpower to try and fend off Darth Jenzo Fawm... By looking into her visor, he just felt the vengeance spewing from within her... It was uncontrollable. Right when she was about to get into a one-handed Shii-Cho stance ready to kill her Master, or die trying her muscles reached their limit. From her muscles... The rest of her body simply numbed up. That instant release of a massive surge of Dark Side energy along with the distance she was thrown had truly crippled her for the time being. This was a perfect example of weakness in no-control. Once Darth Jenzo Fawm stood in front of her, standing tall and looking down at the Acolyte's intense glare, he knew she couldn't fight back although he also knew she'd love to... She'd love to see the Dark Lord suffer. He had truly broken her. With his Lightsaber ignited, he swung its beam towards her neck, which would kill her instantly as it passed through, before the beam actually reached her neck though, he had de-activated it, and simply moved the hilt through where the beam should have been. After that, he placed the hilt back into its strap on his Armor. "What did I bring you here for...?" Asked the Dark Lord knowingly. Although she'd hate speaking to the man, he knew she would due to her instense anger, and her extreme intent to kill the Sith Emperor. She was on the ground, sluggishly while he was standing tall, brilliantly. A despising image for the Acolyte. She was feeling completely powerless.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

The Storm Rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storm Rages   The Storm Rages Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:43 am

Via looked at him. How could he be such a bastard. He had taken away everything that she loved, and yet he wouldn't kill her. But she was forced to think back, even though she wanted nothing more than to strangle the life out of the man, she was forced to think back. .... You brought me here to gain a new ability through the force.... or maybe you brought me here to kill me.. I can never tell with you... your so damn cryptic.. She had no more respect for Darth Jenzo Fawm, he was no longer her Master so he didn't deserve the respect a Master received. The Lightning. She had fired it from her hands at him in a fit of rage but... she.. Was this it? Was that why she was thrown into hell, just to learn this one force ability.... She was wrong... The Knowledge of this power was nothing.. compared to death. Although her calculating half had pierced through the blood haze, she was still furious. Looking at him again if she could only swing her lightsaber, then it would be done.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

The Storm Rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storm Rages   The Storm Rages Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:57 am

The Dark Lord gazed into her vestigial eye sockets, glaring from behind his Ancient Mask, which in itself was fearful. This time, her response was spoken through anger, a desire to kill... Revenge. "You are broken... Weak. You have yet to realize, that in order to become a Sith, to embrace the Dark Side all bonds must be broken, except one." Explained Darth Jenzo Fawm, he could feel the hatred as if it a cloud of smoke... Distniguishing itself. "If you cannot exchange love for wisdom and power, you have learned nothing." Addressed the Emperor coldly. "It is the internal struggles, when fought and won on their own, that yield the strongest rewards... And you are losing these struggles. Do not fail me Acolyte." Ordered the Dark Lord.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

The Storm Rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storm Rages   The Storm Rages Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:41 am

Rooted to the spot, Via knew she had no chance, to win this battle. It was over, the intellectual in her mind, steadily cleared the haze, as Avix was being shunted out. She understood what her master had done, and why he did it, it was the only way but she couldn't keep from feeling this way. Do not fail me Acolyte. Even after assaulting him, he still thought her to be one of the followers. That was the final shove, needed to end this mental storm. A bit of an explosion went off in Via's mind as Avix became one with the true personality, finally giving Via free range over her own rage. The explosion was enough to give Via control over her body, for a limited time. She moved her fingers over the hilt of her lightsaber, deactivating it's blade. She didn't have the strength to holster it, so she just held it at her side. Forcing her body onto one knee, she bowed before her master, once more. Via was shaking, it was like she had died, to be reborn in death. It was a novel sensation, that quieted all of her other emotions, even the sorrow she was feeling was dwarfed by this. Was this really what it was, to abandon all emotions for the force.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

The Storm Rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storm Rages   The Storm Rages Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:15 pm

The Dark Lord just stared down towards her... She still hadn't said a word. It was as if she was dead inside. However, she managed to get up partly, resting one knee, and using the other to sit up half way, she bowed to her Master. "Stand up... The pain shall fuel you." Ordered Darth Jenzo Fawm, it was as if she had lost all her passion, so... Another way to release the Dark Side is through pain, she had alot of it in her. The pain emotionally, mentally and even physically. The Dark Lord turned around, as if he didn't even care for her, his jet black cape swaying due to the wind. Then, he walked slowly away, expecting her to follow. With each step she forcefully made, it would bring her pain. This pain however is probably one of the most useful tools which would reveal her potential further.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

The Storm Rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storm Rages   The Storm Rages Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:50 pm

Yes... my master... She had to force her body to stand up, her training was not over. Bringing her hand down she holstered her Lightsaber. Forcing her legs into a standing position, she felt the burn. Taking a step forward, was nigh impossible, but she had to keep moving. Her Master had called to her. She kept moving, heart stopping step after another. Her muscles were contracting and flaring but she kept moving, she was sure that if she kept walking her legs would explode, but she had to keep moving, it was more of a challenge now. She had to defeat her bodies pains, she had to win mentally. Stepping forward with more vigor now, she went into something of a stride. The pain seemed to bring her back to life, it was like a drive to her, something to keep her going. It felt bad... and at the same time, it felt good. It was weird. My master... where are we going? Hopefully not to more training... I don't know if I could handle it anytime soon...
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

The Storm Rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storm Rages   The Storm Rages Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:20 pm

The Dark Lord kept walking, she was following him obediently. Of course, this was suspected. She had been through much, and she was already pushing herself. The Acolyte had importance, as did all in Darth Jenzo Fawm's Empire... But, this one Acolyte, the Emperor truly found potential in this one. In the near future, this relationship could turn into a bond in the future... A strong one. "You will go back to the Sith Temple with me... And reflect everything that has occured today. I'd like you to use Force Lightning at least once before you meditate, and after... Only then would you have developed the ability to control your force Lightning." Informed the Dark Lord calmly. He continued walking. Eventually, they had approached the Temple entance. A few Sith were sparring, they were skilled warriors. Other Sith were using the Force to release their anger or hatred. His Empire was growing... And they'd become the greatest Sith ever known to the Galaxy, the Dark Lord was sure of this. The Emperor walked inside, and headed to the Acolyte's dorm, he waited by her front door. He was waiting for the Acolyte to go into her dorms to do as he had asked.
Back to top Go down
Via

Via

Character sheet

The Storm Rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storm Rages   The Storm Rages Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:09 pm

Via's walk had turned into a bit of a dash, the pain edging her on to greater heights. She had fallen behind, due to her slow trot so she had to make up for lost time. Finally pushing her way into the Academy she managed to make it to her room. Bowing once more to her master she stepped inside, slowly. Making her way to the bed, she sat down with mind shattering pain. Eventually she looked towards the open door once more, drawing into her pain once more. It wasn't hard, not anymore. Looking at the door she yelled her sisters name and thrust her palm forward, shooting lightning from her fingertips once more. The energy urged her on once more, throwing her other hand forward she fired Lightning from that hand as well. Eventually she stopped and took a deep breath, calming herself down. She calmed herself down a bit before, closing her eyes, going into a Meditative state, driving out the pain.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

The Storm Rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storm Rages   The Storm Rages Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:14 pm

(REWARDS: Force Lightning (Novice).)

(OOC: I'm done with this thread.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Storm Rages Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storm Rages   The Storm Rages Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Storm Rages
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: The Forgotten Era :: Outer Rim Territories :: Korriban :: Sith Temple-
Jump to: