Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

Overlooking Korriban

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Darth Jenzo Fawm

Overlooking Korriban Empty
PostSubject: Overlooking Korriban   Overlooking Korriban Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:45 pm

Darth Jenzo Fawm had been overlooking Korriban's surface through the massive, highest window at the tallest tower, which was the Council Chambers. Currently, there was no Council activity. Most of the Councilors were outside of Korriban watching over other Sith Academies, and teaching others the new ways of the Sith, the Sith Empire... The Dark Lord had been peering out looking beyond the "Overseer's" window, and simply thinking... Of future plans, strategies which will unfold, whom the Sith would raise as their own...? About his power and authority over the Sith Empire, all the Acolytes were loyal to Darth Jenzo Fawm, but, some of the Sith Lords and Maurauders who had once served Darth Syrn may not get over such control by Darth Jenzo Fawm, to the Sith Emperor they were ignorant... And he was sure any Wise Sith would understand. With his arms folded he continued overlooking Korriban, its activities, all from one window.
Back to top Go down
http://Codegeass69.darkbb.com
Darth Oblivious

Darth Oblivious

Character sheet
Name: Darth Oblivious

PostSubject: Re: Overlooking Korriban   Overlooking Korriban Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:16 pm

A shadowy presence flowed through the council chamber in the shadows, the figure slowly walked toward Darth Jenzo Fawm who was glazing out the window, darth Oblivious stood beside him and folded his arms he glared out the window as well. "So... Dark Lord of the Sith, have you thought of any plans for the future of the Sith Empire" Darth Oblivious asked. "I have a question, how were you able to conquer so much at such a young age, it seems almost impossible but you defied the odds, I have worked for many Dark Lords of the Sith but none have conquered so much, of course do not let my opinion make you feel grateful you did after all not succeed, but this does not mean I am not intrigued by you. Darth Oblivious knew that his words seemed a bit strict but it was not easy to impress someone who has been around for centuries. Darth Oblivious waited patiently for a response from the Dark Lord of the Sith.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Overlooking Korriban   Overlooking Korriban Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:33 pm

Darth Jenzo Fawm felt an old entity of the Dark Side of the Force amongst him, within the Council Chambers. No other being had as much Dark Side energy centered within them as this old entity... This old entity was none other then the legendary, wondering Sith Lord, the "Immortal Sith" or known to those associated with him, Darth Oblivious. Darth Oblivious was currently a member of the Sith Council, Darth Jenzo Fawm had chosen him wisely, he had tons of experience, alot of knowledge... And much power stored within him throughout his time alive in The Galaxy. "Further plans...? Yes. I continue to remain diligent. Already, Dark Jedi have been discovered by myself or others, and brought closer to the Dark Side. Already, have I used Spies to infiltrate Republic ranks, and forcefully draw others to the Dark Side, to the Sith. Soon, soon enough... The Sith shall reveal themselves once more. However, I lack a Dark Apprentice." Replied the Sith Emperor, Darth Jenzo Fawm calmly without turning to recognize the presence which he was already familiar with. The Wise Sith Councilor, Darth Oblivious questioned the Dark Lord's ability, his journey up to the current point. "There would be much to explain Immortal... I had learned all I could from the Jedi, and I found true power... Only through channeling with the Dark Side of the Force. It accpeted me, as I accepted it. To control the Force... To use it to manipulate, or instruct, or even destroy those whom oppose the Wisdom and Power of the Sith, and the Ancient Sith is what makes me who I am today, the Dark Lord. Not only a Dark Lord, but a savior, a savior for all whom follow my path, your path... The Empire's path. To be a Savior, i'm also a Conqueror one who will use the Wisdom of the Sith, to bring forth true Balance in the Force. I believe that is what makes the Emperor today, the founder of the Sith Council and at the age I am now." Explained Darth Jenzo Fawm, he continued standing patiently, looking out at the Sith... Noticing a few sparring, trying to better themselves. They'd only achieve under his new rule, if they broke away... All that was built would be crumbled. The Sith would practically be gone, at least for another Century. This could not be allowed, for time was of the essence.
Back to top Go down
Darth Oblivious

Darth Oblivious

Character sheet
Name: Darth Oblivious

PostSubject: Re: Overlooking Korriban   Overlooking Korriban Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:58 pm

"Your words seem wise, your will is indeed strong enough to restore the Sith once again, but always remember that plans sometimes do not go according as so, their will always be someone in the Sith that will cause problems that could get in the way of things, I can only hope you deal with these problems accordingly, and know that I am not lecturing you, only giving you advice" Darth Oblivious said. "On the topic of an apprentice, I know the best way to acquire a worthy tool to help assist you, you must seek out one whom will obey your every rule, one that has potential, that proves to be more loyal than most, I am not you; so only you can decide who best fits the posistion, look back on past events has their been someone that has followed you many times and carries great potential and looks up to you? of course I am referring to the Miraluka perhaps she may be best suitable as an apprentice, though I sense an odd feeling of love and care coming from her so you must ask yourself if she truly is acceptable for this posistion" Darth Oblivious explained. "Well then Dark Lord of the Sith I must return to my meditation it was a good use of time to speak with you as always" Darth Oblivious said as he walked out of the council chambers and back to his meditation chambers.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Overlooking Korriban   Overlooking Korriban Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:08 pm

"I understand your realizations about the Sith whose loyalties still lie elsewhere, particularly themselves. However, if they stand and oppose me along with their followers, I shall only break them down further to make them realize as they're on their knees just how great the Empire is, and will continue to be. Afterall, through these oppositions I can express power, and this shall only influence our Empire and their acceptance and comprehension of myself and the Council." Explained the Dark Lord to the Immortal Sith. Then, the Immortal Sith had broughten up the Emperor's Dark Apprentice, he had explained what a true Apprentice is defined to be, and even recommended an Acolyte in this Academy, the Miralukan... The one whom still has yet to prove herself, to be referred to by her actual name from Darth Jenzo Fawm. "Your words are wise Immortal. However... Although you and I recognize her potential... I'd like to see her improve more, on her own. Independance is the key to realization, and realization opens up many, many doors. Doors she still has yet to breach. However, I shall reflect on this." Informed the Dark Lord collectedly, he was focused. Darth Oblivious had exited the Chambers after conversing with the Dark Lord. Once the Immortal Sith left the Chambers Darth Jenzo Fawm himself had left the Chambers in order to meditate as well, on all that was mentioned just now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overlooking Korriban   Overlooking Korriban Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Overlooking Korriban
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: The Forgotten Era :: Outer Rim Territories :: Korriban :: Sith Temple :: Sith Council Chambers-
Jump to: