Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

Michiko

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MissyYuki

MissyYuki

Character sheet
Race: Human/Hapan/Epicanthix Hybrid
Name: Michiko Malandro

Michiko Empty
PostSubject: Michiko   Michiko Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:54 pm

(OOC:Takes place after my RP sample)

Michiko was in a bar, she was in a fight, that she sort of started. She looked at the men that surrounded her. A few then started to charge at her. Michiko took off forks and knives off a table and started to run towards the men, she then started to stab each one with either a fork or a knife. She was then tackled by some guy, they both fell on the ground. She stared at him angrily, then kicked him in the stomach as hard as she could. A few quick seconds afterward a guy charged toward her, she then sat up and did a handstand, she then leaned forward and got her legs wrapped around the guys neck and then started to lean backwards. Sweat started to appear on her face and neck as she managed, but had a hard time doing so, flipping the guy over. Somehow, she didn't land right and slamed into the ground stomach first. She groaned in pain, when someone stepped on her back which resulted in her hitting her head against the ground. Michiko then tried to stand up, but got her back hit probably by a wooden chair. She fell on the ground again and someone then yanked on her hair which resulted in her head being lifted up. A guy then walked up to her. She looked up at him. He laughed at her and kneeled down, he looked in her eyes. Michiko then spit at him. The guy then punched Michiko which resulted in her laying on the ground once more. She then breathed in and out and quickly got up. She was tired when she finally manged to stand up straight. She looked at the guy with angry eyes. "You deserve this, after all you were the one that started this whole fight." Someone said.
Back to top Go down
KNIGHTMARE

KNIGHTMARE

Character sheet
Race: Anzati
Name: Anato Zeinder

Michiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michiko   Michiko Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:57 pm

"ALright thats enough" Anato was in a bar after the crazyness that happened earlier today. Anato was in his red battle armor, he slid the helmet forward to cover his face. "Maby you people should pick on someone other than this girl." The men laghed at him, who said "Lay off you little nerf herder." When he heard this ANato got well, pritty mad "Thats fine with me but....." Anato than drewboth his pistols and shot down 2 of the men. "Now get the hell out." The others drew there guns at him. "Oh well." Anato dove to the side and nocked over a table, using it as cover. From the side of the tables edge he started shooting back, the other three were just standing there so they were easy targets, after about one minute two were dead and the other a laser burn in his leg. Anato stood up and walked to the other man. "Please, I'm worth more alive" Anato was suprised to here this from a scum like him. "Your worth enough dead." Anato shot him dead squer in the face. "Now little lady, need any help" He spoke to the girl on the floor, all bruesd up.
Back to top Go down
MissyYuki

MissyYuki

Character sheet

Michiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michiko   Michiko Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:49 pm

(OOC:By the way, Michiko was standing.)

Michiko, slowly turned her head when she heard someone said. "Alright thats enough." She saw a guy wearing red battle armor, he then slid his helmet forward and it covered his face. "Maybe you should pick on someone other than this girl." Michiko's anger continued to burn as she heard and saw the men laugh at him. One of them said. "Lay off you little nerf herder." I can't belive I was beaten by them! I should've used force....She thought. She then saw the guy draw out two pistols and shooting 2 men. Michiko looked all around and saw some of the people she killed and or knocked unconcious. Though there were still a lot of people left. Michiko saw the men pull out guns. She then got herself out of the way and put up a table so she wouldn't get hit. She then heard gun shots. It then got quiet, she peeked from behind the table. She saw the guy talking to one of the men who was begging for his life. The guy shot him in the face. The guy then asked Michiko. "Now little lady, need any help?" "No." Michiko said as she stood up and started to walk out of the bar. She then heard something fire and felt pain all of a sudden. She looked at her side and saw blood pouring from a wound. Michiko quickly put her hand over her side and looked behind her, she saw a man laying down on the ground, he had a knife stuck in his forehead. He smirked at her, while she glared at him. She then loooked on the ground and found her blaster rifle which had been taken from her before the battle. She picked it up and shot the guy in the forehead the same spot where the knife was. The knife went deeper into the guys head and he then stopped smirking, there was now shock on his face and he then died. Michiko then slowly started to walk out of the bar again, but with each step more blood started to pour from her side, her hand was now stained with her blood. She fought to remain concious, but eventually, befores she got to the door she collapsed on the floor. She was still concious, but everytime she moved she groaned in pain. I can't move....the pain....and I'm probably loosing too much blood also. She thought.
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Darth Jenzo Fawm

Michiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michiko   Michiko Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:21 pm

(OOC: MissyYuki if you continue with such action, you may lead down the path of the Dark Side... Remember, you are Jedi, of the Jedi Order not a Sith. However, it is your character, and I respect that.)
Back to top Go down
http://Codegeass69.darkbb.com
KNIGHTMARE

KNIGHTMARE

Character sheet

Michiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michiko   Michiko Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:41 pm

"Oh boy" Anato walked to the woman that had been beaten. She was bleading pritty bad so he handed her one of his aid kits. "At least take the pain away" He said as he handed her the small contaner. Suddenly Anato felt his hunger come, damn. He ran into the bar and grabed on of the dead guys and flung his over his shoulder, the thing that would happen next would be far to disturbing to do in public so he began to walk outside.
Back to top Go down
MissyYuki

MissyYuki

Character sheet

Michiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michiko   Michiko Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:50 pm

(OOC:
Darth Jenzo Fawm wrote:
(OOC: MissyYuki if you continue with such action, you may lead down the path of the Dark Side... Remember, you are Jedi, of the Jedi Order not a Sith. However, it is your character, and I respect that.)

That's the plan and besides, that's the limit, for now. Besides, Michiko's attitude isn't really Jedi like and I did that on purpose..)
Back to top Go down
MissyYuki

MissyYuki

Character sheet

Michiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michiko   Michiko Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:05 pm

Michiko was staring at the floor. She then heard footsteps and lifted her head a bit, she saw the guy handing her a aid kit. Michiko looked at the container for awhile before finally sitting up. She then heard a familar voice say. "Michiko!" Michiko turned and saw that her master comming in htrough the doorway, he scanned the room. "Michiko!" He said angrily. "What?" She asked innocently. "Did..did you kill all of these men?" "No." "Michiko!" "Yes, some but I wasn't the only one." Michiko's master put his hand on his forehead and shook his head a bit. "Michiko..." He then lifted his head and looked at her. "What am I going to do with you?" He then walked closer to her. "Just look at yourself and at the place your at. This is defintely not-" He paused. "If you keep on doing this, you'll find yourself on the opposite side." He warned. Michiko looked down. "I know....but-." Michiko exhaled. "Nevermind..I'll try not to kill a lot of people." She said. "Not every man in here is dead, I just knocked some unconcious. I only killed like...I don't know...5 to 8 people. That is only for me I don't know how many guys I attacked, but I'm pretty sure I didn't kill a lot. The guy that was also in here must have killed must of them, I guess only a handful is actually unconcious. I swear I won't kill a lot of people again." She said. I guess it does make sense that she is like this, espically the way her parent's act. Michiko's master thought. I sure hope that she'll eventually change from this though....if she keeps this up she will be on the dark side. I don't see any reason why she still is on this side...hmm...

(OOC:Michiko's master needs a name. I didn't think of one but I need to think of one soon cause I'm getting tired of saying Michiko's master. I had to redo the post, lucky for me I copied and pasted so all I had to do was copy and paste. I don't really like this post cause it doesn't really keep the topic going...)
Back to top Go down
KNIGHTMARE

KNIGHTMARE

Character sheet

Michiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michiko   Michiko Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:14 pm

(ooc: what should I do than, just feed on this guys brain, how about your masters?)
Back to top Go down
MissyYuki

MissyYuki

Character sheet

Michiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michiko   Michiko Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:40 am

KNIGHTMARE wrote:
(ooc: what should I do than, just feed on this guys brain, how about your masters?)

(ooc:eww.....I don't know why you said:What should I do than.
Cause in my last post I said that I didn't like my post since it doesn't help moving the topic forward, it stops it...)
Back to top Go down
KNIGHTMARE

KNIGHTMARE

Character sheet

Michiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michiko   Michiko Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:44 am

(ooc: Right, and my race feeds on the brains of others you know)
Back to top Go down
MissyYuki

MissyYuki

Character sheet

Michiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michiko   Michiko Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:48 am

KNIGHTMARE wrote:
(ooc: Right, and my race feeds on the brains of others you know)

(OOC:I'm not a Star Wars expert, I don't remeber every single race, planet or technology in the whole series..)
Back to top Go down
KNIGHTMARE

KNIGHTMARE

Character sheet

Michiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michiko   Michiko Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:58 am

(ooc: thats ok, I found the race while looking for it on Wiki.)
Back to top Go down
MissyYuki

MissyYuki

Character sheet

Michiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michiko   Michiko Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:46 pm

KNIGHTMARE wrote:
(ooc: thats ok, I found the race while looking for it on Wiki.)
(OOC:One of us should make another topic...cause we're pretty much talking in OCC in this one.)
Back to top Go down
KNIGHTMARE

KNIGHTMARE

Character sheet

Michiko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michiko   Michiko Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:52 am

(ooc: shur, could you start it though)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Michiko Empty