Star Wars: The Forgotten Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Forgotten Era

In a Galaxy far, far away... A new journey begins. Choose which side you're on, and becareful, for your single decision can change the course of the entire Galaxy... Take Note: There are no canonical events/characters in this game.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Currently, there are no special events going on. If you have friends who are interested in Star Wars, I'd encourage them to be apart of this growing community. When you've applied, and your application is approved, feel free to post. We hope you all enjoy yourselves.

Kieves

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kieves

Character sheet
Race: Human
Name: Lee Chang Ho

Kieves Empty
PostSubject: Kieves   Kieves Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:41 am

Personal Information

Sex: Male

Height: 5'9

Alias: Kieves

Faction: Sith empire

Personality: Kieves is silent and quick whited, though he keeps is thoughts to his self. Aware of his place in the universe he understands that he is rather insignigunt, this Philosephy pushes him to become signifigant to the universe. Ilyo is determined with a trust no one attitude to reach his goal. He has a rather disgust for the Jedi council. With that he also belives in liveing nature and with that there can be no real peace.

Physical Appearance: Kieves is on the taller side of humans his age nothing to outrageous but tall none the less. He has grey colred hair with grey eyes. His skin is not extremly pale but it seems he indoors quiet often.

Arsenal

Weapon: two Vibroblade knives
Kieves F_11835736650m_ff9375d4

Form: N/A

Clothing/Armor: Kieves wears a dingy white hooded jacket like cloak reaching down a little past his knees the outfit kept closed with a dingy red sash tied around his waste keeping it closed and lets it part below the sash. The hood of the outfit is usaully on hideing his face. The sleaves slightly loose but snug enough not to get in the way. his pants the same shade of dingy white the over laying outfit is. The pants slightly baggy but just like the sleaves not enough to get in the way of movement. On his feet standerd brown leather boots going to about his ankles with his pants tucked into them.

Improv: N/A

Accessories: N/A

Force Powers

Universal
Force Jump/Leap - Novice

Force Push/Pull - Novice

Force Body - Novice
Spoiler:

Precognition - Novice
Spoiler:

Light Side

Dark Side

History & RP-Sample

History: Born on the planet of, Hok. In the seemingly simple town of, Chiiroaka this town was used as a Sith settlement where many retired warriors raised families and many highly wanted sith hid. Though the devient purpose of the town it was peaceful and seemingly unthreatening. As a small child Kieves enjoyed his life. It was peaceful and joyful for a youth like him. Evreything seemed perfect, he had friends and family. Evreything any kid could want. The life was qaint and simple, but a good life. When Kieves turned seven evreything drasticly changed. Battles of a war unknown to Kieves broke out waste laid to their towns no mercy was given. Kieves soon did learn though that the source of this pain he suffered was the Jedi council. They marched through his village killing those they saw fit to die. Saddly They saw many were worthy of death, only few survived and only to live in poverty. All Kieves had left of his parents was the run down broken house with the blood stains where their lives were taken. Within his fathers dead cold fingers Kieves found that of two Vibroblades in some attempt to save his family Kieves father fought valiantly. Shortly after the fighting stopped Kieves could no longer live there.. Kieves took the two blades and left at the age of eight. strugling to survive Kieves relied on the small control of the force he had it seemed he almost lived off of it. Most of the following months were a blank in Kieves memory with constant black out. The clearest memory since leaving was when he lived within one of the larger cities of Hok. Still liveing in poverty Kieves became a thief. Running from rooft top to rooftop navigating the urban jungle of the city takeing food and money from who ever he could. Kieves hate for Jedi continued to grow. Thinking of what they caused, how they destroyed his life his peace. They said they fought for peace but Kieves could see through the sham of what peace is now. The next few year continued the same. Growing more skilled with acrobatics running jumping moveing through crowds. Kieves continued to thieve for it was all he knew. And to this day he continues to ravage those of their wealth. But the question is what is to become of his story.

RP-Sample: Kieves sat on what looked to be an old barrel glancing at the people walking by. He then sipped his warm water from a tin cup. He then noticed a rather large man well dressed. A small smirk arose from his face as he stood up slowly. Casully following the man in the crowd keeping his eyes on him. Kieves kept walking for that of about a block. Kieves then had an open path to the man. Swiftly dashing forward Kieves ran twoards the man ramming into him setting the man off balance Kieves then grabbed the man for what seemed to be support but really he was grabbing the mans obvious coin purse Kieves always thought it was funny how the rich showed their money off in that area Kieves then pulled quickly from the man takeing the coin purse. The man then exclaimed
" THAT MAN HAS STOLEN MY WALLET!" Kieves took a final glance at the man then leaping into the air useing the force to propel him through the air onto the rooftop of an establishment then running out of sight of the panicing man.

Last edited by Kieves on Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Richter
Bounty Hunter 1st Class
Bounty Hunter 1st Class
Richter

Character sheet
Race: Mandalorian
Name: Richter Tevan

Kieves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kieves   Kieves Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:50 am

Only problem: explain the other two force powers you gave yourself
Back to top Go down
Kieves

Character sheet

Kieves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kieves   Kieves Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:32 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet
Name: Darth Jenzo Fawm

Kieves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kieves   Kieves Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:21 pm

Well, your app. was excellent.

But, after reading through your biography... It would be very unlikely for the actual Jedi Council to cause that much pain, and damage... It would go against their code.

Perhaps it would make more sense... If you explained why the Jedi would do such a thing?

Unless i've misread, killing innocents would definately not be the actions of the Jedi Council themselves.

Once this is explained, or edited... I'll take a second look.
Back to top Go down
http://Codegeass69.darkbb.com
Kieves

Character sheet

Kieves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kieves   Kieves Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:54 pm

Darth Jenzo Fawm wrote:
Well, your app. was excellent.

But, after reading through your biography... It would be very unlikely for the actual Jedi Council to cause that much pain, and damage... It would go against their code.

Perhaps it would make more sense... If you explained why the Jedi would do such a thing?

Unless i've misread, killing innocents would definately not be the actions of the Jedi Council themselves.

Once this is explained, or edited... I'll take a second look.

The reasoning I put behind this was from the view and perception from the young boy being kieves seing his family and friends slaughterd though I forgot to put in the history of the area he lived in v.v My mistake
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

Kieves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kieves   Kieves Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:46 pm

It's alright...

So, in general... This is all in Kieve's perspective? Am I correct?

If so, I can approve this.
Back to top Go down
Kieves

Character sheet

Kieves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kieves   Kieves Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:25 pm

Yes it is... Thank you for your time...
Back to top Go down
Darth Jenzo Fawm
Sith Emperor
Sith Emperor
Darth Jenzo Fawm

Character sheet

Kieves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kieves   Kieves Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:57 pm

Alright, then I approve this application.

[APPROVED]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kieves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kieves   Kieves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kieves
Page 1 of 1